StreamedMP (28 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/ Every Translator has to do the following: Register an account at Transifex.com Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above) a) If your language team already exists, click on it and...
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/...
Hi, Thanks to all those who helped last time we asked and we would like your assistance again with some translations. All...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Patches (1 Viewer) DE
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped working. Various other posts directed me to change server ports, but without success. After reading this post, i disabled World Weather and everything works perefectly. World weather does not play nice...
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped...
You may have noticed something new in the skin today pulsing in the top left hand corner of the skin. This is our Skin Update...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version. Modifications can range from new or tweaked layouts to new graphics, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available...
Replies
Views
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is always decoy to download some other crap you don't want...
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.6 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't been...
Replies
Views
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have either, this is where you should be heading. Before you head over there though, please read through this guide as it will help you become more familiar with our process. To begin with, to report a bug or a...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate Regards, HTPCSStill need a new youtube for my current release. You up for it. Regards, HTPCS
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos...
Hello, here are some background I prepared. I think they look quite good, especially with the vertikal menu. Feel free to use...
Replies
Views
Try this
Try this
Hi I'm using the Greek translation of StreamedMP skin and I have some problem with the way that it depicts some characters. The...
Replies
Views
Since skin has now been upgraded to 1920x1080, there is no more need for this thread to progress. Thread will be closed. Thanks for all your interest and support. My MOD found here will now be upgraded to HD.
Since skin has now been upgraded to 1920x1080, there is no more need for this thread to progress. Thread will be closed. Thanks...
DESCRIPTION: This is an HD theme for the popular StreamedMP skin. The merit for the skin should go to StreamedMP team. What I did...
Replies
Views
I found that I needed to select the theme inside mediaportal settings whilst it was running. Not sure why. I also seem to have lost TVSeries fan art (but have clear art).. trying to figure that out still.
I found that I needed to select the theme inside mediaportal settings whilst it was running. Not sure why. I also seem to have lost...
This theme will give you round cover and banner edges in StreamedMP 3.0.1 as well as DiscArt, ClearArt, ClearLogo, Artist Info and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [THEME] Online Xtra DE
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Online Xtra Want to find out more about the movie your watching? Who are the actors? Is it on at my local cinema? Is that...
Replies
Views
yes it worked with spaces in old mod (SMP Music Views v2.0) but somethihg wrong... like right side hidden panel or scrobble I am sorry for my english. best regards,
yes it worked with spaces in old mod (SMP Music Views v2.0) but somethihg wrong... like right side hidden panel or scrobble I am...
Hi people, Here I go again with version 3.0 of this mod for MP 1.3 Beta (note: version 2.0 is for MP 1.2) Take note this is a...
Replies
Views
Updated to a 1.3a theme for new streamedMP 1.8
Updated to a 1.3a theme for new streamedMP 1.8
Here is a dark and red theme I've made for StreamedMP, it is for default view only and contains opaque backgrounds so will not be a...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible to have all OSD that are activated by the arrow keys (depending on the view), actually be opened by a specific key (so it can be assigned to the menu button on the remote). Its because I scroll around using icon view in music etc, and always go over too far which brings up the OSD, then hit ESC to get off the...
Would it be possible to have all OSD that are activated by the arrow keys (depending on the view), actually be opened by a specific...
Would it be possible to have all OSD that are activated by the arrow keys (depending on the view), actually be opened by a specific...
Replies
Views
Re: Weather summary lost Just installed latest patch and my problem is solved, now configuration changes of weather summary works like a charm. thanks and regards
Re: Weather summary lost Just installed latest patch and my problem is solved, now configuration changes of weather summary works...
Hello, Have installed this skin few days ago and got charmed with its beauty :thx: , have decided to help in polishing it. Just...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
Is possible to have support for MyScoreCenter plugin in future release? Thakns
Replies
Views
AW: [Solved] Replacing standard text (AC3, H264, DTS, ...) with logos? Small update - logos are shown, but the aspect ratio is off in most cases. Not the ideal solution... MMF
AW: [Solved] Replacing standard text (AC3, H264, DTS, ...) with logos? Small update - logos are shown, but the aspect ratio is off...
OK, thought it's text, but it's actually just images. So I replaced the folder with the one from M3rcury and all is well ;) Hi...
Replies
Views
Re: Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible? /facepalm! ok ok dont laugh, but i must've removed the streamed mp config menu entry when i was fiddling! LOL :ooops: no wonder i couldnt find the options! DOH. Thanks for replying tho as doing so prompted me to load the menu editor and put the settings config...
Re: Remove eyeball on all artwork and move to list instead. Possible? /facepalm! ok ok dont laugh, but i must've removed the...
I absolutely love this skin and its far superior to anything else out there IMO, but i have a couple of VERY tiny niggles that...
Replies
Views
edit: problem solved, read below hi, just updated StreamedMP to the latest version using MP 1.1.2 Win7 SP1 graphic card with 1GB memory when i start MP, everything loads up, but MP isnt shown after the loading process finishes. (it is there, but fully invisible ) when i start MP with the default blue skin, it starts...
edit: problem solved, read below hi, just updated StreamedMP to the latest version using MP 1.1.2 Win7 SP1 graphic...
edit: problem solved, read below hi, just updated StreamedMP to the latest version using MP 1.1.2 Win7 SP1 graphic...
Replies
Views
Re: StreamedMP broke my skins Update: after countless installs and uninstalls I managed to get it running just fine. The one difference I noticed is that the Fluid fonts are no in my font library. They were previously not there. Taking into account what I read in other threads regarding similar problems with the Fluid fonts it seems...
Re: StreamedMP broke my skins Update: after countless installs and uninstalls I managed to get it running just fine. The one...
Hi, I need help. I have been trying everything and read half the forum nothing works. Here's my problem I installed StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Re: Coverflow view editing? Just found it (see edit). It makes perfect sense now you've pointed it out to me. Sorry for being a bit thick there.:ooops: and thanks again for putting me out of my misery :D. Cheers, Mick.
Re: Coverflow view editing? Just found it (see edit). It makes perfect sense now you've pointed it out to me. Sorry for being a...
Hi Itfearme, Hope you don't mind me asking this question here. I've been messing around with a little customisation of the...
Replies
Views
hmm well i have deleted the cache but i didnt reboot, i will try again tomorrow, thanks for the hint, hope it will work then :) EDIT: Tried it again today, now it works (after a reboot) Thx :)
hmm well i have deleted the cache but i didnt reboot, i will try again tomorrow, thanks for the hint, hope it will work then :)...
The screenshoots looking great, so i decided to try this Skin, which was a realy bad idea. So far i've used MP-TVSeries and MyFilms...
Replies
Views
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
Hi, Many thank to the designers for such a nice and user friendly skin. I've unfortunately stumbled across a problem and...
Replies
Views
AW: [REQ] smaller music filmstrip Therefore you got the NowPlaying view?!
AW: [REQ] smaller music filmstrip Therefore you got the NowPlaying view?!
Hi, Is it possible the filmstrip in the music view can be made smaller? Or maybe also make both fanart and default views for it...
Replies
Views
I'm a current StreamedMP user, but a HUGE fan of the Mustayaluca theme: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-skins-50/mustayaluca-blended-mediaportal-skin-released-76609/ It appears to have a huge number of fans, but nobody has taken the reins to update it, which is quite sad. I was hoping we could have the best of...
I'm a current StreamedMP user, but a HUGE fan of the Mustayaluca theme...
I'm a current StreamedMP user, but a HUGE fan of the Mustayaluca theme...
Replies
Views
I don't know if I'm asking the question at the right place, but I have to start somewhere. Is there a possibility to you to show the "new" for new episodes, that information is in the 4TR EPG but is not shown on screen and I would really like to see an nice little icon in the OnScreen TVGuide indicating that it particular episode...
I don't know if I'm asking the question at the right place, but I have to start somewhere. Is there a possibility to you to show...
I don't know if I'm asking the question at the right place, but I have to start somewhere. Is there a possibility to you to show...
Replies
Views
I haven't seen any feedback since I posted that request... Any update? Desde Runnymede con Tapatalk...
I haven't seen any feedback since I posted that request... Any update? Desde Runnymede con Tapatalk...
Hi, I'm coming from Fanart Handler forum and Google Code page. I posted this enhacement request there, but they point me to skin...
Replies
Views
What do you mean? I got the same problem, where do u find that file?found it :-)
What do you mean? I got the same problem, where do u find that file?found it :-)
Hi, the Basic Home Editor dosen't work. I can't change the style. Is that right? How can I change the Video button from My Video to...
Replies
Views
I forgot the files! :p Here they are..
I forgot the files! :p Here they are..
Hi guys, I have made a small MOD with different certification icons.. Personally I think they are clearer than the default...
Replies
Views
See it on google page yastardy , all new update also youtube.fm .....:D Thanks for the new updates in new version .... to you and travor .. :thx:
See it on google page yastardy , all new update also youtube.fm .....:D Thanks for the new updates in new version .... to you...
Hi , Her a skin file for yrWeather (seans the main weather tack long time to fix... :bitch: ). To Install : download yrWeather...
Replies
Views
you ask her abut delet star rating .....:) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/remove-star-rating-bottom-screen-103070/#post815692
you ask her abut delet star rating .....:)...
Hi Guys, As i know Damien & Trevor very bussy with many staff...:) Just wont to give a hand with youtube.fm new version 0.8.2...
Replies
Views
I altered the (in my opinion) ugly weather overlay, so it now looks like this. Compatible with the horizontal menu. Attention! The Editor will no longer be able to generate a new user menu, so make a backup of your BasicHome.xml and use that one if you want to edit your menu. After that, apply my mod again. Installation: Copy...
I altered the (in my opinion) ugly weather overlay, so it now looks like this. Compatible with the horizontal menu. Attention...
I altered the (in my opinion) ugly weather overlay, so it now looks like this. Compatible with the horizontal menu. Attention...
Replies
Views
Thanks Trevor, I will add my requests to the issue tracker.. The enchacements I will make are not really big.. But I like it perfect.. ;) Some changes I want to make: Translated plugin names. (drive free space -> "vrije schrijfruimte", updatecontrol -> Windows update) Change the fonts because the overlays are using...
Thanks Trevor, I will add my requests to the issue tracker.. The enchacements I will make are not really big.. But I like it...
Hi ltfearme, thanks for the update.. I have 2 questions: -I have made a skinfile for volumecontrol. Maybe you can add...
Replies
Views
Hi , her a mod for for youtube.fm latest version -v0.8.3 . add the fullscreen +OSD + rating text in some screen. i did not tuch the logos (even if in DW skin we update most logos) + have some new home logos in my Media/youtub.fm Folder . @Demaon: 1.i tack out the video/aduio/subtitle buttons and menu in osd .... but now i think...
Hi , her a mod for for youtube.fm latest version -v0.8.3 . add the fullscreen +OSD + rating text in some screen. i did not tuch the...
Hi , her a mod for for youtube.fm latest version -v0.8.3 . add the fullscreen +OSD + rating text in some screen. i did not tuch the...
Replies
Views
no worries its my computer screen playing tricks on my eyes. still excellent work that you have done.
no worries its my computer screen playing tricks on my eyes. still excellent work that you have done.
Hello everybody... Since my girlfriend complained about being unable to read the tv guide from 3 meters away because of the small...
Replies
Views
Only fixable in code. If I remember correctly, that was one the things Andy fixed in his own build: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/ajp8164_stage-build-release-thread-75783/ Let's hope his changes soon can be merged with the trunk...
Only fixable in code. If I remember correctly, that was one the things Andy fixed in his own build...
Name of Mod: Fix for scrolling in the My TV home menu. Description: A minor annoyance for me - when scrolling down through the...
Replies
Views
Hi SilentBob, there was a skinfile for StreamedMP allready here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/my-score-center-version-2-6-1-18-january-2012-a-67687/index45.html
Hi SilentBob, there was a skinfile for StreamedMP allready here...
Hi it is the first time i changed a skin file, so hope you like it DESCRIPTION: This is my score center streamed mp skin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom