StreamedMP (17 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate Regards, HTPCSStill need a new youtube for my current release. You up for it. Regards, HTPCS
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos...
Hello, here are some background I prepared. I think they look quite good, especially with the vertikal menu. Feel free to use...
Replies
Views
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have either, this is where you should be heading. Before you head over there though, please read through this guide as it will help you become more familiar with our process. To begin with, to report a bug or a...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is always decoy to download some other crap you don't want...
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.6 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't been...
Replies
Views
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version. Modifications can range from new or tweaked layouts to new graphics, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Patches DE
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped working. Various other posts directed me to change server ports, but without success. After reading this post, i disabled World Weather and everything works perefectly. World weather does not play nice...
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped...
You may have noticed something new in the skin today pulsing in the top left hand corner of the skin. This is our Skin Update...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Translation Help Please (1 Viewer) DE
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/ Every Translator has to do the following: Register an account at Transifex.com Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above) a) If your language team already exists, click on it and...
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/...
Hi, Thanks to all those who helped last time we asked and we would like your assistance again with some translations. All...
Replies
Views
Well I re-ran the Myemulators mpei last night and that fixed the issue, the skin files were not right, but luckily my emulators comes prepackaged with StreamedMP skins so that really simplified things. Thanks for the help and I'll try all my options before posting next time :oops: Thanks again!
Well I re-ran the Myemulators mpei last night and that fixed the issue, the skin files were not right, but luckily my emulators...
First I do want to say thank you so much for this great update, everything looks and runs great, with one minor exception; since...
Replies
Views
I downloaded a pack called "Category Images" for Streamed MP and MP-TV Series. Where do I put these? There are no instructions on the webpage nor in the package.
I downloaded a pack called "Category Images" for Streamed MP and MP-TV Series. Where do I put these? There are no instructions on...
I downloaded a pack called "Category Images" for Streamed MP and MP-TV Series. Where do I put these? There are no instructions on...
Replies
Views
That worked, apparently it wants the updates via the gui, moving pictures updates and tvseries now shows correct data. Thanks guys! I'll try some more on the weather info part, see if I can get that to work. thanks, Patrick
That worked, apparently it wants the updates via the gui, moving pictures updates and tvseries now shows correct data. Thanks guys...
Hi guys, just installed the StreamedMP 1.3 to benefit from the "latest 3 added" feature. For some reason, I cannot get it to work...
Replies
Views
The string id="299" was translated to LIBRARY indeed, I have corrected it to RUNTIME, will upload soon. String id="3004" is translated well generally speaking, but ... in my language collocation is quite complex for example: 1 minute = 1 "minuta" 2,3,4 minutes = 2,3,4 "minuty" 5 - 21 minutes = 5 - 21 "minut" 22,23,24 minutes...
The string id="299" was translated to LIBRARY indeed, I have corrected it to RUNTIME, will upload soon. String id="3004" is...
Hello, In MyVideo Title View there is label 'LIBRARY' which probably should be 'RUNTIME'. Is it related to the skin or MP...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did not know about this option :-) Yes, it works. Right on the remote show me some helpful options, and restart works there. //
Hi, I did not know about this option :-) Yes, it works. Right on the remote show me some helpful options, and restart works there. //
Hello, Im new to MP1. I use, and like StreamedMP. In the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor I added the "Restart MediaPortal" to my Home...
Replies
Views
Thanks, fixed in next release.
Thanks, fixed in next release.
Just a small thingy: I've noticed that sometimes the word that can be chosen in a messagebox is "STOP" instead of "OK". For...
Replies
Views
AW: "Updated NA logos for weather, removal of XBMC logo" not working Found it.. thank you very much! =)
AW: "Updated NA logos for weather, removal of XBMC logo" not working Found it.. thank you very much! =)
As the title already says i got this really strange problem. I replaced the na.png icons in the ...Team...
Replies
Views
I'm an idiot! I thought I'm an idiot! I thought I was on the latest version! I've installed the latest version and that's worked a treat. Many thanks for your advice and giving up yout time. Much appreciated.:thx:
I'm an idiot! I thought I'm an idiot! I thought I was on the latest version! I've installed the latest version and that's worked a...
Hi again. PLEASE could someone tell me how I can remove the info highlighted in red in the attachment? I have seen screenshots...
Replies
Views
There is a chance (but unlikelihood) I have deleted those lines while fine tunning the translation because it was late in the night, but why intaller did not overwrite this file then? I used it with Refresh Installation option.... Anyway, I will upload new translation file soon, I'm fine tunning it still... regards
There is a chance (but unlikelihood) I have deleted those lines while fine tunning the translation because it was late in the...
Hello, On my tvosd screen the property name '#STREAMEDMP.NEXT' is displayed instead of its caption, same while zapping...
Replies
Views
It would be possible if MovingPictures had filename property but I think it doesn't.
It would be possible if MovingPictures had filename property but I think it doesn't.
Would it be possible to have StreamedMP show a button in Moving Pictures (one like '720p, dts, subtitles etc') but for 3D, based on...
Replies
Views
AW: 'Add to Watchlist' button has empty label I will look at this and will give you an answer. Against later.
AW: 'Add to Watchlist' button has empty label I will look at this and will give you an answer. Against later.
Am I right here or is it a plugin bug ? This is the online video plugin. Look at the Screens... I think this is a button for trakt...
Replies
Views
Re: 'Add To WatchList' has no text in button in OnlineVideo Trailerss Here is an interim Fix/Workaround until next patch.
Re: 'Add To WatchList' has no text in button in OnlineVideo Trailerss Here is an interim Fix/Workaround until next patch.
In German language, the text cant be seen on the Add To Watchlist button in OnlineVideo Trailers. When i switch to English the...
Replies
Views
Re: network folders i've just tried the new core from thread above and it's a real success. thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!
Re: network folders i've just tried the new core from thread above and it's a real success. thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!
hi all, i still do not have folder.jpg in my network folders. how can i do to soluce that ? is there a way ? thanks for...
Replies
Views
have upgraded my trusty xp mediaportal box to 7 as i was having small niggling problems with it and it was an excuse to upgrade to the newer versions of mediaportal/streamedmp. i'm having a problem with user set background images, if i set it to use the folder that has all the images downloaded to it, both plugins show random...
have upgraded my trusty xp mediaportal box to 7 as i was having small niggling problems with it and it was an excuse to upgrade to...
have upgraded my trusty xp mediaportal box to 7 as i was having small niggling problems with it and it was an excuse to upgrade to...
Replies
Views
Re : last update 1 4 6 2356 and moving picture problems hi, thanks for your quick answer i have done a fresh install and now everything is as it should be thanks again :P
Re : last update 1 4 6 2356 and moving picture problems hi, thanks for your quick answer i have done a fresh install and now...
hi all, i need a bit of help to make this work properly after the last update of the skin, when i enter in the moving picture...
Replies
Views
Updating worked alright. Tried testing the 1.7.4 installer on an other pc with Mediaportal installed. This time it's not a Win 7 but a Win XP system, but I get the exact same error. Not that I want StreamedMP on that system, MP is installed on that system just for some testing, but I thought you would like to know this.
Updating worked alright. Tried testing the 1.7.4 installer on an other pc with Mediaportal installed. This time it's not a Win 7...
I just did a fresh install of Windows 7. I made a backup of Mediaportal through the backup plugin (in TV service). With MP...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed now.
Should be fixed now.
As I am not yet sure where the problem is, I am not yet making a bug-report on google code. Some background: I am running MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.0 Beta Support DE
New release out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-6-7-beta-22-jun-2011-supports-mediaportal-1-2-beta-97830/
New release out...
Hello Community, is there a version coming which is running with the new Beta? Would be reeeeeeallly nice :) Thanks! EDIT: Sorry...
Replies
Views
OMFG, I fixed it. I re-read your post above,and I thought I had had UAC completely off, but it was just on the setting before bottom. I disabled it, restarted and now I can get in. The crazy thing is that I could get in to the MP-TVSeries Config directly, but just having it installed was making the plugins panel crash the MP-Config...
OMFG, I fixed it. I re-read your post above,and I thought I had had UAC completely off, but it was just on the setting before...
Everything was fine. After updating to 1.7.6, Mp configuration crashes when i click on plugins with this: Description...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.8 pre release DE
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google translator :(
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
Replies
Views
You can use trakt.... go into mp config->moving pictures and disable the ratings diaglog... now start mediaportal and go into trakt plugin -> advanced settings and enable the rating for moving pictures. Now after you watch a movie you will get asked for a 10 star rating.
You can use trakt.... go into mp config->moving pictures and disable the ratings diaglog... now start mediaportal and go into...
How can I use 10-star rating dialogues (when I rate the movie) for Moving Pictures and My TV Series in StreamedMP? Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1080 Support DE
There's a short list per screen on the Movie views screen. If you look at the B&W 1080 skin, theres about double the movies listed per screen, compared to StreamedMP. When you have 1k+ movies, this is a nuissance.
There's a short list per screen on the Movie views screen. If you look at the B&W 1080 skin, theres about double the movies...
Any plans for 1080 support - using 1920x1080 to show more titles on a screen than currently? I use B&W1080 just because of...
Replies
Views
1) thats just how the skin is designed..there are different options in the config - use the "basic menu" shortcut on your desktop to change how the skin looks 2) hit the right arrow key and you can change the view - theres big icon, icon, list, etc
1) thats just how the skin is designed..there are different options in the config - use the "basic menu" shortcut on your desktop...
Hello fellows, I've been using this skin for 4 months and I LOVE IT! (Congrats to the creator!!) I have a couple of...
Replies
Views
hi simonselmer can't help you from personal experience, but I hope you got some reading time at hand; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/windows-7-half-fullscreen-71785/
hi simonselmer can't help you from personal experience, but I hope you got some reading time at hand...
Hi For the basicHome screen I use the "Standard Horizontal Menu". My problem is that when I press "Menu"-button on my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 minor problems DE
addendum: It doesn't matter wether the 'Start with basic homescreen' option is set or not. :-/ Doesn't anybody know anything about those 2 things? :(
addendum: It doesn't matter wether the 'Start with basic homescreen' option is set or not. :-/ Doesn't anybody know anything...
Hey guys! Thanks for the great skin. Installed it today on my MP 1.1 Beta installation and it looks awesome and nearly...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have this problem, too. With the Xface Skin is no delay... Any solution? Nico
Hi, i have this problem, too. With the Xface Skin is no delay... Any solution? Nico
I have Streamed MP setup on my server and one of my clients. I use the Basic home page as I like the way the menu's are displayed...
Replies
Views
Solves my problem, thank you.
Solves my problem, thank you.
Hi, since upgrading to version 2.1 and MP 1.4 I have noticed that if I watch a video with IDX/SUB subtitles the Streamed MP skin...
Replies
Views
Trevor Just let me know what you need and will dropbox it.
Trevor Just let me know what you need and will dropbox it.
Coming soon.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 in Window Mode DE
This use to be a option as part of MediaPortal, I guess they removed it and now force the native aspect ratio of the skin. StreamedMP has always been 16:9 (Widescreen) even before the shift to 1920x1080 i.e. it was 1280x720. For 4:3 you will need to stick to using the Default or aMPed is another 4:3 skin.
This use to be a option as part of MediaPortal, I guess they removed it and now force the native aspect ratio of the skin...
First i would like to thank you for the Skin been using it for the last 3+ years, However it appears now that you switched to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4k support? DE
If there is a component in your system which is not HDMI 2.0-compatible, you are stuck with 30p. (Graphics card, AV-Receiver, TV). This is why I use different cables for sound and video output (my receiver is too old for HDMI2.0).
If there is a component in your system which is not HDMI 2.0-compatible, you are stuck with 30p. (Graphics card, AV-Receiver, TV)...
Hi, I've got a new UHD TV and am running with 2160p/60 via HDMI 2.0. Windows Textsize scaling is at 300%, which works fine. But...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom