StreamedMP (33 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'. But anyways: Thank you for your answer! That helped! And wow this menu is hidden.... Thank you very much! Problem solved here.
I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'...
Hi, first of all thank you for the very nice skin and your work and effort you put in this project. I'm pretty new to mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I have committed fix to SVN.
Thanks, I have committed fix to SVN.
Really simple fix. I have re-created the Weather and the recent item overlays background images (the dark shadows) so that they...
Replies
Views
That worked perfectly, thank you!!!
That worked perfectly, thank you!!!
I am running Streamed skin, I understand I do not need to install the MPSteam plugin (but have done so anyway) but I cannot find a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] StreamedMP and MP 1.16pre (1 Viewer) DE
It's working
It's working
SOLVED: Patched Core.dll https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamedmp-and-mp-1-16pre.135867/#post-1208041 When you are...
Replies
Views
Thank you. :-)
Thank you. :-)
Hello everyone, I am using the StreamedMP-3.0.0.3440.exe version of this skin and for some reason the font for the home basic...
Replies
Views
Edit: thank you (y)
Edit: thank you (y)
as in the now playing screen the list of "best album tracks label" does not work, I dealt with it. (lastfm for this feature from mp...
Replies
Views
This will be addressed in the next version.
This will be addressed in the next version.
As the title says. Updated to 1.11 and get this in logs.
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard to juggle all the different projects).
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard...
Hello @ltfearme! Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not...
Replies
Views
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins" to start Firefox (Window ID 4734) and an external Blueray Player (ID 8368). I can see and use both in plugins, but would like them on the top Level of the Basic Home Screen. It is not possible to access...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom