StreamedMP (25 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
New Stable release is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-1-9-0-stable-12-mar-2013-supports-mp-1-3.117263/
New Stable release is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-1-9-0-stable-12-mar-2013-supports-mp-1-3.117263/
For users of MediaPortal 1.3 Alpha, there is now a test version of StreamedMP available to download. Please note this is just a...
Replies
Views
How true GillBates! Here comes my first try. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
How true GillBates! Here comes my first try. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
One I made for my system. click for image Would be happy to make a series of similar images with different resolutions if the...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. :)
You're welcome. :)
Well, here we go. This is a skin I tweaked for the OnlineVideos plugin. I hope you like it. Please feel free to express any...
Replies
Views
New version available, supports both RC3/RC4 like this version. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/new-streamed-mediaportal-v1-2-0-stable-05-jun-2010-supports-mediaportal-1-1-0-rc3-rc4-83076/
New version available, supports both RC3/RC4 like this version...
Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC3 or above and install plugins included with this package. If you...
Replies
Views
select none (EQ) mode find the media sub directory inside the skin directory then find a directory called play or eq or something like that then delete the 10 or 12 .png files that make up the animated EQ now delete the skin cache folder restart mediaportal, now the EQ will not show
select none (EQ) mode find the media sub directory inside the skin directory then find a directory called play or eq or something...
Hi Trevor has been helping me design a replacement for the default music: now playing screen that will include fanart. Trevor has...
Replies
Views
I just tried figuring it out again, but I can't seem to... :( anybody here to help?
I just tried figuring it out again, but I can't seem to... :( anybody here to help?
Hey... Just wanted to post this... It's originally developed by the StreamedMP team and further enhancement to the...
Replies
Views
I just reinstalled my MP totally today with all the latest stuff, MP 1.0 + latest svn patch, latest streamedmp + tvseries + moving pictures BUT for whatever reason _NO_ graphics at all are shown in the "fanart oriented" my tvseries skin, all i get is a list of my series as text, and then a list of the seasons/episodes, no episode...
I just reinstalled my MP totally today with all the latest stuff, MP 1.0 + latest svn patch, latest streamedmp + tvseries + moving...
Current Release v0.7.409 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD] Online Lookup DE
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6] Use the newest StreamedMP.. It's just released. Or else change the reference.xml in the StreamedMP folder. Change 1.0.1.0 to 1.1.0.0
Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6] Use the newest StreamedMP.. It's just released. Or...
Its HIGHLY recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC6 and install plugins included with this package. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
No idea on my error?
No idea on my error?
Current Release v0.2.215 Ok the next release of StreamedMP is here. This release is mainly bug fixes, there is also a new tvseries...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smp editor crashing DE
I had also the same error coming up by SMPeditor. After reading this thread were some paths were mentioned for StreamedMP I found the problem in the default install paths from StreamedMP. Probably it could also the reason by other members here. I use Windows 7 64 bit version. Latest Mediaportal 1.2.1 and some plugins. I"ve...
I had also the same error coming up by SMPeditor. After reading this thread were some paths were mentioned for StreamedMP I found...
hello everyone for the last couple of version of streamedmp ive been getting this error constantly whenever i start the smp editor...
Replies
Views
Ah, yes this is the one :) I thought it was skin related, so i've opened the issue there. But since it occured in other skins as well, this should be a MP error. Thanks rekenaar.
Ah, yes this is the one :) I thought it was skin related, so i've opened the issue there. But since it occured in other skins as...
Hi, After 10 minutes of MP usage, memory usage is constantly increases, with every different fanart and backdrops. I dont know...
Replies
Views
Thats doable donfrankie, perhaps you can add an enhancement to the StreamedMP issue tracker.
Thats doable donfrankie, perhaps you can add an enhancement to the StreamedMP issue tracker.
Hi Everyone, I just uploaded some test files to try out the latest TVSeries skin files from our SVN Repository. These will be...
Replies
Views
Have to make a little note here cause this might be an issue for some of you; The basichome (how I implemented it at least) takes a lot of CPU power. Normally I had around 10% CPU usage but now I have 1 core going crazy on 25% CPU usage overall (quad core)
Have to make a little note here cause this might be an issue for some of you; The basichome (how I implemented it at least) takes a...
Hey all, Since I now have dozens of plugins installed I kinda want an easy way to access all those and I would find it really cool...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the current version of streamdMP the TVHome Screen looks like the first image i atached. But if you use 4TR, the TVHome Screen it looks like the second atached image.... The new one looks much better than the 4TR Skin, and the animations are like a charme!!!! Can you bring the 4TR Screens at the latest version too...
Hi, in the current version of streamdMP the TVHome Screen looks like the first image i atached. But if you use 4TR, the...
Current Release v0.6.384 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
Hi mastyman, thats not an alignment issue that's 1 string left aligned from 4TR. No way to control the way that looks unless you can do it yourself from 4TR configuration.
Hi mastyman, thats not an alignment issue that's 1 string left aligned from 4TR. No way to control the way that looks unless you...
Hi I have just installed (for first time) FTR 1.5.0.3, on my MP 1.1.1 and did not have the below glitches before installing it...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard to juggle all the different projects).
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard...
Hello @ltfearme! Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not...
Replies
Views
In the next patch we release, the movie list will respect movingpictures parental controls and only show a filtered recently added list.
In the next patch we release, the movie list will respect movingpictures parental controls and only show a filtered recently added...
Searched but couldnt find anything directly answering this question. Is it possible to have recently added movies\tv shows etc...
Replies
Views
1. the weather pic in the upper right corner wont be shown, in plugins it works 2. i can't insert backdrops for example "online videos"and some others, rest works 3. the sub menu for "spiele" wont be shown And i would prefer, that the hidden menu for shoutdown etc. will only be shown when plugins is marked an you press up ;-)...
1. the weather pic in the upper right corner wont be shown, in plugins it works 2. i can't insert backdrops for example "online...
Hi! I really like the idea of this basichome with the submenus...
Replies
Views
StreamedMP is ready for testing on MP 1.3: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-1-8-0-beta-04-aug-2012-supports-1-3.109983/
StreamedMP is ready for testing on MP 1.3...
Hi ltfearme, How long do you think it will take for you to release a trial version of StreamedMP for MP1.3.0 Alpha? I need to...
Replies
Views
i just thought that bc weather and clock has rounded corners it might be best to match =)
i just thought that bc weather and clock has rounded corners it might be best to match =)
Hi, The next patch release will include MovingPictures Most Recent functionality, we are for the moment doing this via the...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving Pictures, so I think that it should be possibile to have it in StreamedMP, as well as 3D logo too.
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving...
Here's a mediainfo logo for UHD 2160p Do I need to do anything special to add it to the skin like I did for the HEVC logo?
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-5-2-stable-22-apr-2011-supports-mediaportal-1-1-x-1-2-alpha-95615/ There is no patch upgrade available..patches will resume from 1.5.x releases in future.
New release available...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that fully supports MediaPortal 1.1.x. We also support the latest...
Replies
Views
I think that I have now found the issue. Only when I install the myvideoredo plugin I get this error. Before installing myvideoredo everything worked fine. Attached the XML files of the myvideoredo plugin for StreamedMP. I'm sure there is someting wrong with these XML files, isn't it? I already asked in a german thread for the correct...
I think that I have now found the issue. Only when I install the myvideoredo plugin I get this error. Before installing myvideoredo...
Hi, I installed the last version of the StreamedMP skin and I get the error message "Failed to load your skin ... borting...
Replies
Views
:thx: antcodd for fixing TV. I use tv but I use fortherecord so I use a different set of XMLs for watching etc tv. As I did with monochrome / indigo 16:10 ports as well, I just adjusted for overlapping. I have not redone any textures or made it native 16:10 in any aspect. This makes things easier to keep up with the skins, a whole...
:thx: antcodd for fixing TV. I use tv but I use fortherecord so I use a different set of XMLs for watching etc tv. As I did with...
Hi ! I wanna know if a Streamed MP 16/10 version is available ? Otherwise how to do to make the 16/9 version compatible with my...
Replies
Views
...the issue happen when you use a different language string file. I had the same problem using Italian strings and I resolved it changing the visible condition in this one -> <visible>control.isvisible(23)</visible> (I have set with ID 23 current temperature label) ...if you are interested I have done an alternative layout for...
...the issue happen when you use a different language string file. I had the same problem using Italian strings and I resolved it...
Is this the final verison of the look for the world weather plugin ? Or can you make this work like the old one from infoservice...
Replies
Views
Merged to Master :)
Merged to Master :)
I get a mediaportal crash every time right after closing it... Crash window informs about a fontengine.dll crash... If I switch to...
Replies
Views
OMFG, I fixed it. I re-read your post above,and I thought I had had UAC completely off, but it was just on the setting before bottom. I disabled it, restarted and now I can get in. The crazy thing is that I could get in to the MP-TVSeries Config directly, but just having it installed was making the plugins panel crash the MP-Config...
OMFG, I fixed it. I re-read your post above,and I thought I had had UAC completely off, but it was just on the setting before...
Everything was fine. After updating to 1.7.6, Mp configuration crashes when i click on plugins with this: Description...
Replies
Views
I think I've fixed the wrong Greek letters. Can someone handle the testing-releasing?
I think I've fixed the wrong Greek letters. Can someone handle the testing-releasing?
Thanks for this great skin. I have asked several times to get the danish characters fixed but its still a problem in this...
Replies
Views
Yes. It will do the trick, thanks
Yes. It will do the trick, thanks
I love the STREAMED MP skin but have always thought the logos (audio, video, misc) were a bit subtle and generic and I have always...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom