StreamedMP (34 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Thought it did both - guess not - will have a look. Glad you like the skin Cheers
Thought it did both - guess not - will have a look. Glad you like the skin Cheers
Hello all, First of all, thank you for this beautiful skin. I have a huge problem, when I hit the pause the subtitles are...
Replies
Views
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries fixed the 2160p textual logo in below xml as that was missing (linked to non-existent graphical). Place attached HEVC.png in this folder and use modified XML files below: <Mediaportal root skin...
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries...
I'm really clueless about how to modify skins, so I hope someone can clue me in here. I've made 2 new graphical codec logos...
Replies
Views
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language file: strings_de.xml I used this ID: <String id="267">Time</String> you can find the same one in the .de file.
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can add this great feature to the basic home... (Thanks to LatestMediaHandler, that give us this feature)...
Replies
Views
Thanks m8 :) good jobs :)
Thanks m8 :) good jobs :)
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.4/1.5 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't...
Replies
Views
Great news!
Great news!
Hello, I have just reinstalled a fresh Windows 7 with MediaPortal. During this time I upgraded to the latest verison 1.2 of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVgemist plugin (2 Viewers) DE
Mooi werk Justin!
Mooi werk Justin!
Hi All, I would like the tvgemist plugin to work with this skin, but now it misses some things. The choices are displayed of...
Replies
Views
New release available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mediaportal-v1-7-1-stable-10-sep-2011-supports-mediaportal-1-2-a-100268/ Enjoy!
New release available...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that supports MediaPortal 1.2. Note: If you plan to Uninstall...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, i have forgot to add this, there was no import yet. EDIT:: :-( The images is always there <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <window> <controls> <import>TVSeries.Common.Dummy.xml</import> <control> . . . . . . . <!-- Neue Serien Image Anfang --> <control> <description>New Serie Image</description>...
Ah yes, i have forgot to add this, there was no import yet. EDIT:: :-( The images is always there <?xml version="1.0"...
Hi, Its possible to implement a indicator for new episodes in tvseries like Titan skin? See the image above
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP is not starting DE
NP Thanks for letting us know
NP Thanks for letting us know
after the update.... MP ist not starting.. starts in fullscreen.. til it loads the plugin section .. and puff away.. no...
Replies
Views
I have heard it is the case for some people... It was in the other place for me but... No idea why
I have heard it is the case for some people... It was in the other place for me but... No idea why
I now have Media portal 1.1.0 installed with StreamedMP as my main skin along with Moving Pictures and MP Tv series I have...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
That would be best to ask in your skin forum, there may not be an option for different widebanner views so you may need to manually edit the skin file yourself.
That would be best to ask in your skin forum, there may not be an option for different widebanner views so you may need to manually...
Hey guys, was playing around with the default Wide Banners layout today as I was unhappy with how it looked. I came up with...
Replies
Views
DX upgrade fixed that one.
DX upgrade fixed that one.
Hi, I installed the 15/Nov release to give it a go (never installed StreamedMP before), splash screen runs for 1 or 2 seconds...
Replies
Views
I wonder what the ratio of MediaPortal users with a mouse is to the users with a remote. Surely this isn't important while deciding what's important in an app like this. Silliness aside, just use Home instead of Basic Home or MediaStream skin. Emph
I wonder what the ratio of MediaPortal users with a mouse is to the users with a remote. Surely this isn't important while deciding...
Having a few users report that when using a mouse on the Basichome Screen they are just getting black screen. This is because...
Replies
Views
Worked for me! Very thankful
Worked for me! Very thankful
With the 1.8.2 version the information about how much forward or backwards you jump in live TV is gone. It works with movies with...
Replies
Views
Bam! Love it!
Bam! Love it!
Hi Damien, Installed your 1.3Beta skin and noticed a few things: WorldWeather plugin shows v0.6.5.0 where i noticed on google...
Replies
Views
Fanart view for streamedmp works for now playing / music sharesview / music database view
Fanart view for streamedmp works for now playing / music sharesview / music database view
Probably I am doing something completely wrong or overlooked one or more settings or even don't understand the whole thing, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am using 3RVX, and it works very well, but i have a problem now.. My HTPC was analog connected to my Logitech Z-5500 speakerset, but I'm now using the digital connection because else I can't use digital formats like DTS and Dolby-D. The problem is that with this digital connection, I can't change the main volume of my...
Hi guys, I am using 3RVX, and it works very well, but i have a problem now.. My HTPC was analog connected to my Logitech...
Hello guys, I have a question.. I use the + and - buttons to change the volume in Mediaportal. In live tv and when playing a...
Replies
Views
Didn't know that - shame on me... :oops:
Didn't know that - shame on me... :oops:
Hello! Is it possible to get the grey background without any logo in it so that you have the chance to add new tv logos? I like...
Replies
Views
I have no idea about that. - :bitch: - Perhaps somebody else can answer that question. You can change this back to english in 'movingpictures.details.xml'. Same as question number 1. - I didnt change anything to handle the backdrops. What size is that backdrop? Your screenshots are FullHD, is that Dirty Dancing pic FullHD too...
I have no idea about that. - :bitch: - Perhaps somebody else can answer that question. You can change this back to english in...
Hy Folks, i'm just new in here and my first post - right - is a question. I'm using the Streamed MP Skin with moving...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response. I did just that. Deleted the FanartHandler.db3 database completely; launched the FanartHandler Config - although I have to say I didn't really see anything in the FH Config; not even a way for it to re-scrape fan art or really do anything. Most options look like they are related to Music fanart. There is...
Thanks for the response. I did just that. Deleted the FanartHandler.db3 database completely; launched the FanartHandler Config -...
I'm running the latest version of MediaPortal, 1.1.1 and the latest version of StreamedMP, 1.4.2 with its including plugins. I...
Replies
Views
Thank you Itfearne.My problems are different, first it is possible to observe neither how in htpcinfo 1 there appears not even the model of the BIOS, of the processor, nor the version of the SO ...., likewise in the sensors just there appear 2 (and I have taken care d eponer of the names as they are in Speedfan), as for this negative...
Thank you Itfearne.My problems are different, first it is possible to observe neither how in htpcinfo 1 there appears not even the...
i use the latest version of streamedmp and yesterday i also installed the newest version of htpcinfo and the result is that...
Replies
Views
Nice work guys! But how can you get the image to display the ALBUM artist. For example, I'm listening to Air, fan art is displayed correctly. But the next song is from Air/Beth Hirsh, fan art disappears and never comes back! I've got far too much music from multiple artists to even think about copying and renaming my images I've...
Nice work guys! But how can you get the image to display the ALBUM artist. For example, I'm listening to Air, fan art is displayed...
The music section really isn't that nice :( Has anyone got a good screen for this? eg. like a wall of albums?
Replies
Views
YES... the attached StreamedMPEditor.dll file (version 3.2.1.2) DOES work with MP 1.19 as stated and now twice confirmed! THANKS for posting this as it's been years since I've been able to download the alternate splash screens, and weather animations! I agree a new version would be nice... Although I realize we're all busy. THANKS
YES... the attached StreamedMPEditor.dll file (version 3.2.1.2) DOES work with MP 1.19 as stated and now twice confirmed! THANKS...
See tittle :) and screenshot below:
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Preview line is wrong in TV OSD when switching channels ? i noticed something, this doesnt happen on every single channel change but sometimes, the start and end times overlaop from the current channel your on to the channel your changing - not sure if it was there before the above xlms Also i notice the channel name is...
Re: AW: Preview line is wrong in TV OSD when switching channels ? i noticed something, this doesnt happen on every single channel...
Hi there, i have a problem with the new update. After update sucessfully completed i got a new "strange" problem. 1. Im on...
Replies
Views
PM sent. Hope you can use them.
PM sent. Hope you can use them.
I now have a couple of MKVs with HD audio in :D MediaInfo picks up the audio codec of the one I just looked at as DTS-HD but no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hi-Res Backdrop Exchange! (1 Viewer) DE
bringing a thread back from the dead... AEON: A new interface for XBMC - BACKDROPS all in 1080p!
bringing a thread back from the dead... AEON: A new interface for XBMC - BACKDROPS all in 1080p!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Hi, the post in the community mods thread gave me the idea...
Replies
Views
Well. than o'm not the only one! Is this btw the work of fanart handler? Or another program..
Well. than o'm not the only one! Is this btw the work of fanart handler? Or another program..
Hello, I have a small problem with mediaportal (1.1.2) in combinastion with the newest stremamedMP. In the homescreen I see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with 1.24 DE
I#m always up to date.
I#m always up to date.
Hi all, I use STMP for years now. With 1.23 I got problems with STMP. Now with 1.24 the TV section is not working at all. If you...
Replies
Views
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is pretty fragile so changing some sycnronous things to asyncronous could be easily breaking lot of stuff. So, if someone decides to work on this then really good care must be taken when testing (public binaries...).
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is...
The BasicHome menu runs quite smoothly until it transitions to a new backdrop, after which it will lag at each change and then...
Replies
Views
works for me....
works for me....
Firstly, thanks for your work :) After updating to the latest 1.4.5 version, series, movies and music most recent overlay don't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom