StreamedMP (25 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before that. It works with the default skins, and it really is just a small issue that you have to stumble upon to notice. Thank you so much for your quick response. This is a really good start of the day! :)
I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before...
Just a small issue: I use StreamedMP with MP 1.4 final, and ArgusTV 2.1 with the Argus MP plugin 1.4 beta. In the TV menu, when i...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting & fixing, issue has been resolved in r3348.
Thanks for reporting & fixing, issue has been resolved in r3348.
Small xy position / size fix for mytvguide.nocolors.xml that got missed out on the convertion to 1080.
Replies
Views
I put some error handling around the possibility of encountering bad xml whilst generating checksums.I also fixed the labels displayed in WorldWeather and on BasicHome 5-Day weather.
I put some error handling around the possibility of encountering bad xml whilst generating checksums.I also fixed the labels...
I get an error during the install of the patch to v.2.1.1 Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, yes I can confirm.... It works! Great! Thanks for your great Support. (y)
Hi ltfearme, yes I can confirm.... It works! Great! Thanks for your great Support. (y)
Hi ltfearme, first of all thanks for this incredible Skin!!! Now after updating, I see this Problem: On the left side of the...
Replies
Views
Managed to update just now, and the submenus i wanted are now working correctly (y) Many thanks again.
Managed to update just now, and the submenus i wanted are now working correctly (y) Many thanks again.
open menu editor on the right click on tv and then edit/add submenu added those above and save and closed sub menu now try to...
Replies
Views
Added for next release, thanks. I haven't done much regression testing so hopefully all good.
Added for next release, thanks. I haven't done much regression testing so hopefully all good.
Hey, The basic home editor uses the old skin id for My Emulators in the quick select list and doesn't allow adding a hyperlink...
Replies
Views
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
This is a thread I started here. Can anyone inform me how to disable this feature; if indeed it is one, as I don't require it...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: [BUG] "waiting bar" in UpdateControl twice Is this included in the next update ?
AW: Re: [BUG] "waiting bar" in UpdateControl twice Is this included in the next update ?
Hi guys, I have a problem with the skinfiles for UpdateControl.. The loading dialog appears 2 times (see the image bellow) I...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I have committed fix to SVN.
Thanks, I have committed fix to SVN.
Really simple fix. I have re-created the Weather and the recent item overlays background images (the dark shadows) so that they...
Replies
Views
thanks, this worked!
thanks, this worked!
How can i restore a backup from the basic home editor? It is telling me i have 4 backups but how can i restore one of them? Thanks!
Replies
Views
thanks Losttown, Paranoid~ You were right. It was the remote config. I have lc-20 silverstone with Imon remote and had used this setup guide MediaPortal - Setup guide for Silverstone LC16M Case | iMon Remote Setup, iMon VFD Setup, iMon Front Button Hack Interestingly, it maps S to 'teletext' in the shortcut'r config. No idea why...
thanks Losttown, Paranoid~ You were right. It was the remote config. I have lc-20 silverstone with Imon remote and had used this...
Ive just gone back to XP from vista because of a couple of issues I was having with Vista, using StreamedMP as the skin with both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube & Co DE
You can submit your request here Issues - streamedmp - Google Code You can find all requests/issues from everyone here.
You can submit your request here Issues - streamedmp - Google Code You can find all requests/issues from everyone here.
One more time: Streamed MP looks so great, but I'm missing support for Youtube.fm, My StreamRadio V2 and RelictInternetTV Plugin...
Replies
Views
I works, thanks ! Just a pity that it shrink background image as UI too and there are black borders after ;-( But never mind so much, as solution of my problem it is good.
I works, thanks ! Just a pity that it shrink background image as UI too and there are black borders after ;-( But never mind so...
Hi, I am new in great StreamedMP skin. Is is posible change Y position of Progress bar in fullscreens, generally for all...
Replies
Views
Hi Thank you for a great skin, it contains every thing i need, except....;) I have changed my xmltv grapper to WebGrap+Plus https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/webgrab-plus-a-new-xmltv-grabber.88425/ , and therefor gained more info for each TV show. As I understand MediaPotal uses a xmltv_ns standart discribed in...
Hi Thank you for a great skin, it contains every thing i need, except....;) I have changed my xmltv grapper to WebGrap+Plus...
Hi Thank you for a great skin, it contains every thing i need, except....;) I have changed my xmltv grapper to WebGrap+Plus...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XML-bug? DE
I know :) Just didn't figure out that the ID was set in references.xml. It still puzzles me how removing the CDATA can fix the problem, since I didn't add an ID to the control. Well, we now know both the problem and the fix, and that's enough to make me happy ;)
I know :) Just didn't figure out that the ID was set in references.xml. It still puzzles me how removing the CDATA can fix the...
In myvideoFilmstripView.xml (line 191 -> 202) contains som disallowed XML, I think: <control> <type>textbox</type>...
Replies
Views
Hi sb_5150 , as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before ,you probley got it work with a user mod.... ;) ... but i'm sure with a little more time ,STMP team will add it ... :) as it work fine with Defaults skins and also with Titan .... shouild not be a problem to...
Hi sb_5150 , as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before...
When browsing a folder containing a number of older recordings (TS files and their XML files) in Video (not TV Recordings), the...
Replies
Views
hello first post! firstly sorry for bumping something a month old, i have installed this, deleted the cache and its working fine apart from one very slight problem playlists are not displayed, everything else is on the playlist screen and the playlist plays but in the actual playlist window the tracks are not displayed any...
hello first post! firstly sorry for bumping something a month old, i have installed this, deleted the cache and its working fine...
As many here, i think the StreamedMP skin is the best overall. One thing that is missing though is a good Music-view. Then the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response! Love the work you are doing, this makes MP a lot more mature!
Thanks for the response! Love the work you are doing, this makes MP a lot more mature!
Some strange behaviour here with the latest release. I have thumbs for all my TV channels and when I record something the recorded...
Replies
Views
This doesn't seem like a proper fix I'm afraid. I don't even know what characters are causing problems and thus need replacing in the Guardian feed The Guardian World News and even if I did, the filter config page is rather confusing.
This doesn't seem like a proper fix I'm afraid. I don't even know what characters are causing problems and thus need replacing in...
Hi For certain headlines StreamedMP chooses the wrong font in the InfoService plugin. In the attachment you can see that the...
Replies
Views
just tried the new editor and it all works fine now, thanks
just tried the new editor and it all works fine now, thanks
Update works great but I do have one problem. When using the horizontal menu when ever a submenu is used I get a different category...
Replies
Views
What do you experience in DefaultWide skin? It's probably a plugin issue and not a skin issue.
What do you experience in DefaultWide skin? It's probably a plugin issue and not a skin issue.
Hi Guys! When I'm browsing through Showtime everything works just fine as expected. Only when I'm trying to view the actual...
Replies
Views
No it doesn't. When i select weather from Basichome this is what the log shows: Couldn't find Window 7977
No it doesn't. When i select weather from Basichome this is what the log shows: Couldn't find Window 7977
Hi, will the WorldWeather .xml work with WorldWeatherLite as well as the "complete" plugin? Emph
Replies
Views
DOH! Found the reason, it seems I mapped them to the incorrect feature (Australian TV Logos). Sorry about that and is fixed in next version.
DOH! Found the reason, it seems I mapped them to the incorrect feature (Australian TV Logos). Sorry about that and is fixed in next...
Hi, it is great, that you install WorldWeather with your skin, but I think you forgot the language files for it. Today I did...
Replies
Views
First of all thanks for such a great skin. It makes MediaPortal look awesome. I'm having the same problem described in post #117. I just updated StreamedMP to this version. Since then every time MP launches and everytime World Weather refreshes its data (set at 30 minutes) I get the following popup error message: Invalid or empty...
First of all thanks for such a great skin. It makes MediaPortal look awesome. I'm having the same problem described in post #117...
I just updated StreamedMP when I was prompted today and since then, it is giving me a World Weather error when I launch MP...
Replies
Views
Find the files for StreamedMp here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/814783-post166.html no basic homepage yet.
Find the files for StreamedMp here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/814783-post166.html no basic homepage yet.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldweather-plugin-v0-2-0-mediaportal-v1-2-0-higher-102775/ Can we...
Replies
Views
Hello, can you have a look at this. I dont know if this is a ww problem or skin issue? Here are the link for my problem.
Hello, can you have a look at this. I dont know if this is a ww problem or skin issue? Here are the link for my problem.
Replies
Views
You cannot fix it, because that is not a problem. You could hide everything with Day0 in WorldWeather.xml <!-- "code for forecast day 0" --> But then you have only 3 forecasts shown and a big free area. There is no possibility to change the number of forecast days.
You cannot fix it, because that is not a problem. You could hide everything with Day0 in WorldWeather.xml <!-- "code for...
Is there still an issue in the latest version of the skin with World Weather showing the wrong forecast dates? I'm getting the same...
Replies
Views
Are you sure that you have put in (the correct) coordinates for your location? WorldWeather is calculating the sunset and sunrise time according to that, and chances the icons between day and night.
Are you sure that you have put in (the correct) coordinates for your location? WorldWeather is calculating the sunset and sunrise...
I've recently installed World Weather and the temps are displaying properly but for some reason the icons are only displaying the...
Replies
Views
Hi Thank you all for the answers Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion Yes, the labels I recived in English are the condition and day of week. Can I change to use google.es? Thanks
Hi Thank you all for the answers Yes I use a translated strings Thanks to llambion Yes, the labels I recived in English...
hi, with the world weather feature, all my weather data are in English. there's a way to set in other languages? I saw the world...
Replies
Views
Looks very promising. I encourage you to continue
Looks very promising. I encourage you to continue
Hi all, I have been continuing work on the MyEmulators skin that hulkhaugen started a while back. Many of the changes that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom