StreamedMP (25 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler.113387/#post-926595
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler.113387/#post-926595
Hi there :) A few days ago, the movies unwatched don't display any more in main screen. Any solution for that? I attached one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie datas problem DE
Is there no way to get this fixed in StreamedMP somehow? Sounds like we would just need to read the DB when browsing by folder.
Is there no way to get this fixed in StreamedMP somehow? Sounds like we would just need to read the DB when browsing by folder.
Hi all, I think I've got a problem with StreamMP skin. Since MP 1.4, I can't display directly datas about my movies. So I changed...
Replies
Views
I see two overlaying arrows when I mark the back button in the recordings list. I commented out line 199 - 213, now its fine. Please fix it in the official release. Maybe you have another solution, because the arrow looks deformed. <control> <description>Folder Thumb</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id>...
I see two overlaying arrows when I mark the back button in the recordings list. I commented out line 199 - 213, now its fine...
I see two overlaying arrows when I mark the back button in the recordings list. I commented out line 199 - 213, now its fine...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme is the new inbuilt GUI basic home editor making it into streamedmp for 1.7? Not looked into it much yet but im hoping it may make theming the homescreen a lot easier. Edit Nevermind I see it's still a WIP
@ltfearme is the new inbuilt GUI basic home editor making it into streamedmp for 1.7? Not looked into it much yet but im hoping it...
Not yet, but coming soon. Work is complete and now only need to gather compatible plugins and prepare a release package.
Replies
Views
thank you so much ltfearme!
thank you so much ltfearme!
Hi, I am using this awsome skin and I love it! I am using two monitors (Notebook + TV), so I cant navigate with the keyboard of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MovingPictures Hidden Menu (1 Viewer) DE
I installed "Extensions" and the menu looks fine now! Thanks!
I installed "Extensions" and the menu looks fine now! Thanks!
When you go to a movie in moving pictures and then open the right side menu it seems all messed pup.
Replies
Views
Yep. Sebastii's recompiled version for 1.6. I am using 1.6 (with a fix for the fontengine bug) and the current release version of StreamedMP with some plugins updated.
Yep. Sebastii's recompiled version for 1.6. I am using 1.6 (with a fix for the fontengine bug) and the current release version of...
Hi, when starting MePo, everything is fine and I get all the backgrounds (themes/pictures/fanart) on my main menu items that i set...
Replies
Views
Can you report your finding in Area 51 thread : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4307-fontengine-crash-trigger-by-thirdparty-plugins-using-direct-call-in-guitexturemanager.124437/ Thanks in advance :)
Can you report your finding in Area 51 thread ...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can have a look at this... So maybe you can find the issue. Here are the log files...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for this information! I was also thinking something like you kindly explained...but I really don't want to mess the complete skin layout just to add the date...I will prefer to take a look to the calendar instead! ;-)
Thanks a lot for this information! I was also thinking something like you kindly explained...but I really don't want to mess the...
Hi all, Is there a way to have also the current day (e.g. Thursday 16/01/2014) displayed in addition to the time (e.g. 11:58 A.M.)...
Replies
Views
Amazing! Thank you very much fischy667!!!!
Amazing! Thank you very much fischy667!!!!
Since I'm approaching for the first time this skin, maybe some quesitions will be stupid...sorry in advance! I'm using Moving...
Replies
Views
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;) Thanks a lot for your kind help!!! (y)
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;)...
Hi, Just what the title of the thread says... :) Please find attached the complete log as weel as a screenshot. If you need...
Replies
Views
I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient. The only main compatibility concern is the BasicHome editor which can be re-run after installation from the MediaPortal configuration -> plugins section. The installer would normally re-create your custom basichome at...
I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient. The only main...
When there is support MP 1.6 Installer does not work, clashes with the titan. It was checked on pure installation MP 1.6.
Replies
Views
Please clarify with some details like screenshot, expected result etc.
Please clarify with some details like screenshot, expected result etc.
Some love needs to be put into moving pictures collection display. The top left cookie crumb is a little messed up.
Replies
Views
No interesst ?
No interesst ?
ltfearme, can you check new Clickfinder xml's maybe there are changes. The plugin writer do not support your skin anymore.
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard to juggle all the different projects).
Thanks guys, I have added the latest one attached by @fischy667. It will be available in the next release, hopefully soon (hard...
Hello @ltfearme! Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for Last.FM DE
Is there a working Last.FM xml?
Replies
Views
Yes. Nothing you can do until a new release is compiled against .Net 4.
Yes. Nothing you can do until a new release is compiled against .Net 4.
I've just upgraded to MP1.6 preview (clean install) and I've re-installed StreamedMP (2.1.4.3385) but the Basic Home Editor won't...
Replies
Views
I install the Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today and i get an error while starting mp config. see the attached image. i wonder, because i know i have installed this version before with MP1.6 and through the mp config i can edit the basic home without problems. is there something i can do to load the plugin for the editor? EDIT...
I install the Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today and i get an error while starting mp config. see the attached image. i wonder...
Is there planed an version for mp1.6 ?
Replies
Views
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are here because i can see them in the chapters menu and also if ill press next/previous chapter MP correctly jumps over the commercial break. But ill dont see those markers, have found some hints in the forum...
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are...
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are...
Replies
Views
Here for the latest version of MailTip (0.3.8) StreamedMP for MailTip plugin v0.3.8 You can also support this request http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/issues/detail?id=591
Here for the latest version of MailTip (0.3.8) StreamedMP for MailTip plugin v0.3.8 You can also support this request...
Hi together, hi Streamed MP Skinners, I appreciat much, that MP gets an new Email plugin. Famous Plugin Developer Micropolis who...
Replies
Views
Is possible in Moving Pictures (means StreamedMP), visualize data and logos of the framerate ? with other skins, also the default this is possible. I believe this data-info it is very important to display. otherwise there is a way to allow this, by manually editing some xml files? if yes, How? Thanks! P.s. Sorry for my bad English
Is possible in Moving Pictures (means StreamedMP), visualize data and logos of the framerate ? with other skins, also the default...
Is possible in Moving Pictures (means StreamedMP), visualize data and logos of the framerate ? with other skins, also the default...
Replies
Views
hmm well i have deleted the cache but i didnt reboot, i will try again tomorrow, thanks for the hint, hope it will work then :) EDIT: Tried it again today, now it works (after a reboot) Thx :)
hmm well i have deleted the cache but i didnt reboot, i will try again tomorrow, thanks for the hint, hope it will work then :)...
The screenshoots looking great, so i decided to try this Skin, which was a realy bad idea. So far i've used MP-TVSeries and MyFilms...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD icon offside DE
O'yes :rolleyes:, I didnt click it, thought it would just go to the thread not the actual post, cheers (y)
O'yes :rolleyes:, I didnt click it, thought it would just go to the thread not the actual post, cheers (y)
Hi Anyone else having this "problem"? See attached image.
Replies
Views
So i get this error with MP1.6 and after install of Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today. see the attached image. i wonder, because i know i have installed this version before with MP1.6 and through the mp config i can edit the basic home without problems. is there something i can do to load the plugin for the editor?
So i get this error with MP1.6 and after install of Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today. see the attached image. i wonder, because...
Hi guys, I get streamed MP 2.1.4 (on XP) installed with mediaportal 1.5 however I get the error that streamedmp home editor cannot...
Replies
Views
@juro Maybe this also your problem and solution. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?posts/1045359
@juro Maybe this also your problem and solution. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?posts/1045359
Hi, can anybody help here: score center skinfiles are not function with 720 p screen resolution...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 in Window Mode DE
This use to be a option as part of MediaPortal, I guess they removed it and now force the native aspect ratio of the skin. StreamedMP has always been 16:9 (Widescreen) even before the shift to 1920x1080 i.e. it was 1280x720. For 4:3 you will need to stick to using the Default or aMPed is another 4:3 skin.
This use to be a option as part of MediaPortal, I guess they removed it and now force the native aspect ratio of the skin...
First i would like to thank you for the Skin been using it for the last 3+ years, However it appears now that you switched to...
Replies
Views
I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.
I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.
Hi, For various reason, I cannot use a newer version than MP 1.2.3 on my HTPC. I use StreamMP which is to my opinion the best skin...
Replies
Views
Thank's! Your second suggestion solved it.
Thank's! Your second suggestion solved it.
Hi I'm trying to figure out how to color my TV Guide to look like the attached image. I know where to do this but i need some help...
Replies
Views
What's the use of integrating an add-on solution which is already available? In my opinion it will only limit current StreamedMP users in the look and feel they prefer.
What's the use of integrating an add-on solution which is already available? In my opinion it will only limit current StreamedMP...
I know theres is a MOD for this but can you implement this on skin: - Rounded Covers - MePo Tools
Replies
Views
I tried to reproduce the issue with the lockup after a recording. But I couldn't :-). So I will keep an eye out for this issue.
I tried to reproduce the issue with the lockup after a recording. But I couldn't :-). So I will keep an eye out for this issue.
Hi @ltfearme I ran into this issue while running this skin on the 1.60 pre release test build. When there is a confirmation dialog...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom