StreamedMP (25 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Installing 1.5.8 removed the Moving Pictures plugin on two installs I just did. Simply re-installing the Moving Pictures plugin seems to resolve the issue, but still. VdR
Installing 1.5.8 removed the Moving Pictures plugin on two installs I just did. Simply re-installing the Moving Pictures plugin...
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that fully supports MediaPortal 1.1.x. If you Uninstall...
Replies
Views
AW: Possible Bug With StreamedMP 1.73 And Myfilms 5.1 Yes, I changed the fonts to 13 in those places where you reported problems. Using large fonts is also a workaround, as posted above.
AW: Possible Bug With StreamedMP 1.73 And Myfilms 5.1 Yes, I changed the fonts to 13 in those places where you reported problems...
Hi Guys, Got what i think maybe a bug within StreamedMp. I discovered it when I recently compiled a Movie data base using ants...
Replies
Views
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
This is a thread I started here. Can anyone inform me how to disable this feature; if indeed it is one, as I don't require it...
Replies
Views
it is possible
it is possible
Hi I think it would be useful to add settings menu to exit/shutdown/restart menu. This is the menu that is accessed by pressing...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, I think my msi-installer seems to be broken. I tried to repair it yesterday, but nothing helped. I can't find windows installer 5.0 in the internet. For Vista the version 4.5 is available. The new registration of the msiexec doesn't work too. I try to install the installer with the Win7-CD next week. if this is possible...
Hi, yes, I think my msi-installer seems to be broken. I tried to repair it yesterday, but nothing helped. I can't find windows...
I keep getting this error everytime I try to upgrade to 0.8.440, as well as 0.8.435. However I have managed to upgrade to 0.7.409...
Replies
Views
This doesn't seem like a proper fix I'm afraid. I don't even know what characters are causing problems and thus need replacing in the Guardian feed The Guardian World News and even if I did, the filter config page is rather confusing.
This doesn't seem like a proper fix I'm afraid. I don't even know what characters are causing problems and thus need replacing in...
Hi For certain headlines StreamedMP chooses the wrong font in the InfoService plugin. In the attachment you can see that the...
Replies
Views
it's OK button on my Harmony (MCE Remote)..
it's OK button on my Harmony (MCE Remote)..
Hey, I hope this is the right sub-forum to post this. I'm using MP 1.1.0 Beta rev23491 with StreamedMP 0.9.601, on Windows 7...
Replies
Views
I'm able to change the color for List and watched colors, but when I change them and then move the cursor over them, the text dissapears. Where can I make the text stay translucent when hovering?
I'm able to change the color for List and watched colors, but when I change them and then move the cursor over them, the text...
For those users that want to use the latest MP-TVSeries stable release (23rd July 2009) with StreamedMP 0.8, please use the...
Replies
Views
This doesn't appear to support Argus TV 2.1. My recorded tv page is empty when StreamedMP is the active theme, yet properly populated when Titan is the active theme.
This doesn't appear to support Argus TV 2.1. My recorded tv page is empty when StreamedMP is the active theme, yet properly...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.3 is now ready. This release is considered stable, thanks to all those who have helped improve the...
Replies
Views
Well, I just tried it. It seems even slower than 1.1RC1 with the scrolling patch from above installed. If RC2 doesn't fo t for me, I'm just going to give up and use a dedicated PC, instead of this laptop. I'm almost wondering if it has anythign to do with it runnign on the external monitor. I'm sure it used to work fine in pre 1.0.2...
Well, I just tried it. It seems even slower than 1.1RC1 with the scrolling patch from above installed. If RC2 doesn't fo t for me...
MP used to work fine, but in the last few releases, it seems all my menus are going really slowly. Running MP 1.1RC1 and...
Replies
Views
I made an illustrated Guide here
I made an illustrated Guide here
Hi. This is probably a noob question but I use the H key to get to the main screen from other menus but once in a while, if the H...
Replies
Views
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
Hi all, Anyone interested in a MOD for the Weather Summary in BasicHome? It will look something like this: My only...
Replies
Views
I would also suggest you turn off the patch system if you edit so many xml files as well.
I would also suggest you turn off the patch system if you edit so many xml files as well.
Hello, I have a question.. Is there a way to add the date after the time in the basichomescreen? That would be very useful...
Replies
Views
Couldn't figure out how to point it to a certain ID but I found another solution. In the mapping dialog I changed it from "Action -> Switch Home" to "Window -> Second Home" and now it only goes to the BasicHome screen, instead of switching between the two Home screens. No idea why it's called Second Home instead of BasicHome though...
Couldn't figure out how to point it to a certain ID but I found another solution. In the mapping dialog I changed it from "Action...
Hallo, at first sry for my bad english, it´s a long time ago i´ve learned it. MP 1.1.1. StreamedMP 1.4.2 Remote: Microsoft V2 I...
Replies
Views
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread. Also a sample StreamedMP skin file is attached for your reference.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi, I've made the following enhancement to StreamedMP MovingPictures. As you probably are aware, you can add various Categories...
Replies
Views
I tried to reproduce the issue with the lockup after a recording. But I couldn't :-). So I will keep an eye out for this issue.
I tried to reproduce the issue with the lockup after a recording. But I couldn't :-). So I will keep an eye out for this issue.
Hi @ltfearme I ran into this issue while running this skin on the 1.60 pre release test build. When there is a confirmation dialog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rounded corners DE
LOL fair enough :P
LOL fair enough :P
I've just performed a clean install of media portal and stramedMP, and maybe I missed an option during installation, but all the...
Replies
Views
I had the same problems as the original poster. The new xml-file is a good remedy. Update patch was downloaded and everything is running fine so far.
I had the same problems as the original poster. The new xml-file is a good remedy. Update patch was downloaded and everything is...
Should the patch have shown up in the skin settings? When I check it says no updates available.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SMPEditor crash DE
Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2] No I didn't. Thx for the quick answer, it works now.
Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2] No I didn't. Thx for the quick answer, it works now.
I just patched my version to this latest and it threw up a Microsoft error box stating 'SMPEditor has encountered a problem and...
Replies
Views
not sure about fonts but i had same prob after updating streamedmp with mp and 4therecord services still running opened mediaportal config changed back to blue skin a error came up cant remember what but then started up mediaportal all good in that skin then went back and changed to streamed and now works
not sure about fonts but i had same prob after updating streamedmp with mp and 4therecord services still running opened...
Hey Guys, thanks for this nice Skin, looks awesome, but i can't start MediaPortal with this Skin. While MP is loading its...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USA Channel Logos DE
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Anyone got a good source for a collection of logos for US based TV stations that look good with StreamedMP?
Replies
Views
I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my eyes. I want to see the titles at a glance. Maybe I should try it the way @catavolt suggested, although I don't really understand it at the moment. But we will see...
I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my...
Hey guys, dunno if this is a skin issue or MP core related, maybe you can give me a pointer: How do I get the current time in...
Replies
Views
:thx: again trevor. I also reported the same on the fanarthandler thread a while back but had no response. I was thinking the same thing as you, we need another dummy control indicating which images are loaded. I think that won't be too difficult for Cul8er to implement, keeping my fingers crossed :)
:thx: again trevor. I also reported the same on the fanarthandler thread a while back but had no response. I was thinking the same...
You use to add some code to the basichome.xml and it would rotate random pictures in the directory you picked. How can you do it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather error DE
i'm missing the 64x64 images in basichome for some reason.
i'm missing the 64x64 images in basichome for some reason.
Since yesterday there was a Bug in the weather.com API but it gut correctet...
Replies
Views
Thanks all, I'm considering releasing this without the logo support soon.. I don't wanna do a half-ass job, but expect something very soon. (I'm busy changing the common overlay files) I'm gonna rework some other parts of StreamedMP too, mostly the Music & Weather section, since I don't like those. From now on I'll post in this...
Thanks all, I'm considering releasing this without the logo support soon.. I don't wanna do a half-ass job, but expect something...
The team for Moving Pictures will have logo support added for their 0.8.0 release. Rather then the conservative logo scheme we have...
Replies
Views
This can happen and as MatthiasB said it is likley that movingpictures has not got this, check movingpictures to see if it is there. The rating on this screen is the certification. Good point, will add an option (or extend the current option) in the confog plugin. thx
This can happen and as MatthiasB said it is likley that movingpictures has not got this, check movingpictures to see if it is...
We have just released the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features. This patch is a roll-up of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks! i will use it to, you have also given me the answer on how to move the menu x position >400
Thanks! i will use it to, you have also given me the answer on how to move the menu x position >400
I recreated the the left menu "blade" image set it to 80% transparent, as I wanted to be able to see all the background images...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hide pause overlay DE
AW: Hide pause overlay The missing icons are a known problem and it is already fixed. Check here. =) -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/icons-missing-osd-mediaportal-1-2-0rc-99804/
AW: Hide pause overlay The missing icons are a known problem and it is already fixed. Check here. =) ->...
I love StreamedMP but it's sometimes annoying when I want to pause to see something at the bottom of the screen, only for the great...
Replies
Views
So ltfearme was right. I've just looked in movingpictures.xml and found <import tag="Facade">movingpictures.fanart.thumbsview.12x4.8x3.facade.xml</import>. And this is it :D No idea about where the error came from. I've left movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml as it was before and begin to play with...
So ltfearme was right. I've just looked in movingpictures.xml and found <import...
Well I'm trying to get a longer list of movies in the fanart listview window of Moving Pictures (only 6 visible movies in the list...
Replies
Views
Oh..right, just realised what you have done - you are running both skins but the Fluid fonts are deleted.. That will work as MP will drop back to it's default font, will just mean the Skins will not look like the 'picture on the box, so to speak but as long it works and your happy with the look then all is fine. Have a good...
Oh..right, just realised what you have done - you are running both skins but the Fluid fonts are deleted.. That will work as MP...
Hi all: Don't know why after a fresh install of MP and StreamedMP MP is not opening when I select the streamed MP skin ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom