StreamedMP (18 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is pretty fragile so changing some sycnronous things to asyncronous could be easily breaking lot of stuff. So, if someone decides to work on this then really good care must be taken when testing (public binaries...).
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is...
The BasicHome menu runs quite smoothly until it transitions to a new backdrop, after which it will lag at each change and then...
Replies
Views
Fantastic, thanks! :thx:
Fantastic, thanks! :thx:
Hi. First let me say that I'm not entirely sure I've started this thread in the right place. I'm not sure weather it should be here...
Replies
Views
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have distorted pixels on them. If i view this example image in paint.net or xnview, i cannot seem to find any discolered pixels on them. However when i use the thumb in My Emulators these pixels show up. Check...
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have...
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have...
Replies
Views
From BasicHome->Settings->Skin->TVSeries or TVSeries->Hidden Right Menu->Skin Settings
From BasicHome->Settings->Skin->TVSeries or TVSeries->Hidden Right Menu->Skin Settings
I just realised i dont have the menu option layout for my tvseries Wide Banner Mod (5x2 Grid + Poster). Do i need to reinstall...
Replies
Views
Allright, than I have to be at that section! :) :thx:
Allright, than I have to be at that section! :) :thx:
Hi, like the Title sais, I am wondering is there is an option to let StreamedMP use the fullsize cover thumbs in stead off...
Replies
Views
Fanart view for streamedmp works for now playing / music sharesview / music database view
Fanart view for streamedmp works for now playing / music sharesview / music database view
Probably I am doing something completely wrong or overlooked one or more settings or even don't understand the whole thing, but I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Looks like I'm the only one using 7, lol I like 16 though, may be time for a change...
Looks like I'm the only one using 7, lol I like 16 though, may be time for a change...
In addition to this enhancement request i've decided to narrow down the number of backdrops entered in the...
Replies
Views
80GB Intel SSD, no problem here either. Although sucky that when returning to basichome you have to wait o couple of seconds for it to load, but thats a bug and has nothing to do with the hdd.
80GB Intel SSD, no problem here either. Although sucky that when returning to basichome you have to wait o couple of seconds for it...
I'm running streamedmp from a 2tb Western Digital Green hard drive and it's pretty darn clunky. I mean, makes sense - every time...
Replies
Views
links already out of date, streamedmp skin files for fanart are now up to 1.8 i think, check the first post in the thread of the streamedmp forum fanart handler is also on a newer version
links already out of date, streamedmp skin files for fanart are now up to 1.8 i think, check the first post in the thread of the...
Although I like the PureVision skin, I would like to try StreamedMP as well as an alternative. However it is not clear to me which...
Replies
Views
Alright, thanks mate :-)
Alright, thanks mate :-)
Hi, i'm confused: Which version should i use for MP 1.0.0 Stable and the latest MovingPictures and TVSeries plugins?
Replies
Views
I had this i think. Fairly sure its the MovingPictures database. You will have to clear the database and start again with the latest MovingPictures. Thats what I did and all solved.
I had this i think. Fairly sure its the MovingPictures database. You will have to clear the database and start again with the...
I did nothing, I changed nothing but today MP does not work. It tries to launch - gets as far as loading plugins and then crashes...
Replies
Views
Ok Holzi, that makes sense, thanks! Nicer would be a config option when Damien has time but for the time being this is ok.
Ok Holzi, that makes sense, thanks! Nicer would be a config option when Damien has time but for the time being this is ok.
hello, i have a problem with subcentral; in my movies (movingpictures) i don't have a button subtitles for my movies. it's ok with...
Replies
Views
Hello, stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get. Thank your for your kind reply. Frank
Hello, stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get. Thank your for your kind reply. Frank
Hello, nice to see my favorite skin for 1.4 Final. Looking great. Just one question: Where is the BasicHome config tool? I can't...
Replies
Views
If you dont like the colour, you can change the colour watched items in the list from Settings->Skin->Misc.
If you dont like the colour, you can change the colour watched items in the list from Settings->Skin->Misc.
Hello, I've recently been playing around with adding TV logos to MP. I added a couple and sure enough, they show up in the...
Replies
Views
has anyone this background as *.png or *.jpg, so i can use it as backdrop for my basichome ?
has anyone this background as *.png or *.jpg, so i can use it as backdrop for my basichome ?
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the old "MY TV" background? (the one used prior to the current release?)
Replies
Views
Thanks, I got that. I've made my own set now for my theme :)
Thanks, I got that. I've made my own set now for my theme :)
Hi Haven't used StreamedMP in a while. I was after the linked weather condition backgrounds, is that still part of your package...
Replies
Views
I am using this client to download: tortoisesvn.tigris.org
I am using this client to download: tortoisesvn.tigris.org
Hey where can i find the latest SVN version for Streamed MP!? (For MovingPictures 0.8 support...)
Replies
Views
I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient. The only main compatibility concern is the BasicHome editor which can be re-run after installation from the MediaPortal configuration -> plugins section. The installer would normally re-create your custom basichome at...
I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient. The only main...
When there is support MP 1.6 Installer does not work, clashes with the titan. It was checked on pure installation MP 1.6.
Replies
Views
okay.. simple solution... if you open the xml.. I recommend notepad++ there you will see for example <entry name="menuitem1folder">music</entry> in some cases there is instead of the >music< a full path like this <entry name="menuitem1folder">c:\documentes and settings\all Users\application...
okay.. simple solution... if you open the xml.. I recommend notepad++ there you will see for example <entry...
Hello, when entering basic home editor an error occurs (see screen shot & text file with info). When I ignore the error and...
Replies
Views
does Mediastream have auto rotating backgrounds? i tried it before and it doesnt...maybe it does not, just wanted to know? If it doesnt, streammp is definitely better, I dont find ths skin unstable at all, and I use MP every day as my primary htpc frontend.
does Mediastream have auto rotating backgrounds? i tried it before and it doesnt...maybe it does not, just wanted to know? If it...
I'm confused- these two skins look the same. Whats the difference between them?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What's wrong? DE
Well, it appears to be a bug in TVSeries so will look at fixing that property up so it wont fail next time.
Well, it appears to be a bug in TVSeries so will look at fixing that property up so it wont fail next time.
Thanks for your great job, but last days I have some error after starting MP. Any idea?
Replies
Views
Its not listed unless you generate it from BasicHome editor, I cant remember which one off top of my head but surely cant be too hard to figure out based on the posX of the controls
Its not listed unless you generate it from BasicHome editor, I cant remember which one off top of my head but surely cant be too...
Is on the right site. Where is the xml for the left site, for last watched movies ???
Replies
Views
I'm having issue being able to play any recorded TV whether from inside My Series or My TV... as a long time MP user I understand MP but I trying the StreamedMP plug-in which carries TV Series along... When you say "MP will freeze" what do you mean? How do you get it going? I find I have to use Task Manager and do an End Process...
I'm having issue being able to play any recorded TV whether from inside My Series or My TV... as a long time MP user I understand...
I have had my mediaportal and streamedmp setup the same for quite a while now other then I have switched to the newer editions of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, what tools do you use for modding skins? I have a vanilla XML editor, but his doesn't satisfy me very much ;-) Do I need to install Visual Studio for this?!? (hope not :-)) And last but not least: is there a small modding tutorial? I mean most of the xml in the skin files is self-explanatory, but some things I...
Hi all, what tools do you use for modding skins? I have a vanilla XML editor, but his doesn't satisfy me very much ;-) Do...
Hi all, what tools do you use for modding skins? I have a vanilla XML editor, but his doesn't satisfy me very much ;-) Do...
Replies
Views
The stable version for MPCleaner v1.0.0.0 plugin can be downloaded from here.
The stable version for MPCleaner v1.0.0.0 plugin can be downloaded from here.
Hi, Not sure if this is a StreamedMP thing, a Fanart Handler thing or a plugin thing (MovingPictures and TVSeries), but thought...
Replies
Views
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change start page of moving picture so the list doesnt fit into my new look. The list on the start page is only 6 rows and the film list shows 8. Now I have forgotten which files I edited, what I edited and where...
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change...
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change...
Replies
Views
This is my menu tree: - VIDEOS - TVSERIES - ONLINEVIDEOS - PICTURES - MUSIC - PLUGINS ------ WEATHER ------ NEWS ------ TRAILERS ------ FILE EXPLORER ------ WEBBROWSER ------ WIKIPEDIA ------ SEARCH MUSIC ------ LAST.FM ------ MORE PLUGINS - SETUP ------ AUDIO DEVICE ------------------------- HDMI ------------------------- SPDIF...
This is my menu tree: - VIDEOS - TVSERIES - ONLINEVIDEOS - PICTURES - MUSIC - PLUGINS ------ WEATHER ------ NEWS ------ TRAILERS...
I see in the lastest StreamedMP there is an option to create sub menus on the basic home screen What/how are people using that in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What about TV Infos DE
We can only put on the skin what information is avaiable to us from MP - I am pretty sure this is not information we have access to. Posting in the TVServer fourm may get a better response. thx
We can only put on the skin what information is avaiable to us from MP - I am pretty sure this is not information we have access...
I like the Skin really!!! But i miss some Infos like every SAT Recvier has like this??? photoshop helps me :)
Replies
Views
Slurm, Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to work. I have no clue why it works now, but it does. :) and I have not been able to reproduce the weather problem. It solved itself I think. Again, thanks!
Slurm, Thanks for you suggestions. It seems to work. I have no clue why it works now, but it does. :) and I have not been able to...
I have tried this nice skin a couple of versions now, and it keeps crashing/messing things up. I have created a new home screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird home screen DE
I already figured it out yes, the Menu Editor was what I needed! Sorry for opening a new thread so soon!
I already figured it out yes, the Menu Editor was what I needed! Sorry for opening a new thread so soon!
[this part is fixed] Hi there. I don't really understand why Mediaportal has 2 start screens (Basic and Home?). I only get to see...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom