StreamedMP (35 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
I had committed your change to svn Pedernal74. Thanks.
I had committed your change to svn Pedernal74. Thanks.
Hi, After upgrading to 1.4.12, StreamedMP is not showing any accents in translated strings, but weird characters. Instead of...
Replies
Views
Thanks hirscho, will take a look at the new version and get it into the next beta.
Thanks hirscho, will take a look at the new version and get it into the next beta.
Hi ltfearme Thanks for the excellent skin and the "packaging" of all the plugins for MP 1.2Beta. One perception from my side...
Replies
Views
On the My Weather page with Large Fonts selected on MP install. Standard fonts in Windows 7, monitor resolution is 1920 x 1200. Skin cache cleared (in BasicHome editor). 1. In the lower left pane I’m missing the reading for “Temp”. The top reading is “Feels like”. Although current temp is prominently displayed in top left...
On the My Weather page with Large Fonts selected on MP install. Standard fonts in Windows 7, monitor resolution is 1920 x 1200...
On the My Weather page with Large Fonts selected on MP install. Standard fonts in Windows 7, monitor resolution is 1920 x 1200...
Replies
Views
Hallo @all at first, sry for my englisch... I´m using the streamedMP skin and since 2 days i have a problem with the weather plugin. it looks like this: http://www.dark-net-hunter.de/Temp/wetter.JPG This is only in streamedMP Skin, in other skins the weather plugin runs ok, so i think it´s a skin problem. If i´m in the...
Hallo @all at first, sry for my englisch... I´m using the streamedMP skin and since 2 days i have a problem with the weather...
Hallo @all at first, sry for my englisch... I´m using the streamedMP skin and since 2 days i have a problem with the weather...
Replies
Views
I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.
I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.
Hi, For various reason, I cannot use a newer version than MP 1.2.3 on my HTPC. I use StreamMP which is to my opinion the best skin...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Weather on basichome animation to slow. Hi Holzi , thanks for the info , up to v1.7.4 the animation was fine ,this come up for me only with new v1.7.5 , thanks again ...
Re: AW: Weather on basichome animation to slow. Hi Holzi , thanks for the info , up to v1.7.4 the animation was fine ,this...
Hi D / T , with new version 1.7.5 the weather animations in basichome seams to feade VERY slow ,and view for abut 1~2 sec' with...
Replies
Views
I've not been able to get the animated icons working either, Whether I choose static or animated in the streamed MP editor I always only get the static ones. This happened on the previous RC1 and is the same now on RC3. Also since going up to RC3 the background weather image on home screen doesn't link to current weather, it did...
I've not been able to get the animated icons working either, Whether I choose static or animated in the streamed MP editor I always...
I've just installed 1.0.3.1223 and under Weather Styles I clicked to install Animated Weather Icons... Once installed I selected...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks you the great skin! I've always had a problem... Where I live in Canada my town doesn't have a valid current condition icon on weather.com in fact there is no weather site that show it... In MP the icon shown is a sun with one cloud. I'd wish that the N/A would be replaced by a transparent png, so I could keep the...
Hi, Thanks you the great skin! I've always had a problem... Where I live in Canada my town doesn't have a valid current...
Hi, Thanks you the great skin! I've always had a problem... Where I live in Canada my town doesn't have a valid current...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather error DE
i'm missing the 64x64 images in basichome for some reason.
i'm missing the 64x64 images in basichome for some reason.
Since yesterday there was a Bug in the weather.com API but it gut correctet...
Replies
Views
All working now. I was re-checking everything to see if i could found the root cause and to my surprise rss config was empty, when in fact I had configured it. Probably i closed config without saving or something like that. Anyway that was my fault. :thx:
All working now. I was re-checking everything to see if i could found the root cause and to my surprise rss config was empty...
Hi yesterday i, for the first time, installed this skin and both weather and rss were working on main menu. For bug issues i did a...
Replies
Views
you welcome. please edit your first post, and make an icon "fixed" ;)
you welcome. please edit your first post, and make an icon "fixed" ;)
First- wicked skin. I love it. I've searched the forum and can't seem to find any info on how to get weather to display in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather DE
Great Skin guys, didnt it used to Show MIN and MAX temp for the current/todays weather? Also, it seems the labels for the days etc inside the black borders are all a pixel or 2 out of alignment, ie they are not perfectly even inside the black borders, they seem 1 or 2 pixels too high thanks!
Great Skin guys, didnt it used to Show MIN and MAX temp for the current/todays weather? Also, it seems the labels for the days...
EDIT: Oops I see some of the stuff I mentioned here has already been mentioned in a different thread. Hello, first I'd like to...
Replies
Views
Hmmm it is wierd. I've installed it on 3 of my machines and they all did the same thing (No unwatched colour difference) and only 1 of them I had played with the settings file. All of them are working ok after going in, changing default colours and then using the restore defaults option. Just doing the restore defaults option did...
Hmmm it is wierd. I've installed it on 3 of my machines and they all did the same thing (No unwatched colour difference) and only...
Not sure if I've missed something but I've looked through all the StreamedMP config and Basic Home Editor and cannot find an option...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot scorpie worked a treat regs sawyer
thanks a lot scorpie worked a treat regs sawyer
hi is it possible to remove the watched count watched percentage from My Videos Screens any help appreciated regs sawyer
Replies
Views
AW: Watched Color in My Videos (Streamed MP v1.7.1) :thx:After the upgrade I implemented changes for common.facade.video.xml and myVideoListView.xml from my previous installation to increase the space for the filenames. When I found out about the issue, I replaced the changes with the original files and did the setup again in MP...
AW: Watched Color in My Videos (Streamed MP v1.7.1) :thx:After the upgrade I implemented changes for common.facade.video.xml and...
Hi all, thanks for this amazing skin. I have a little issue since the upgrade to the latest stable version 1.7.1. The...
Replies
Views
You'll have to wait for the next version since the names of those icons were changed. old name was tvseries_MultiIcon.png or something like that anyway the new names are: tvseries_SeriesListIcon.png tvseries_SeasonListIcon.png
You'll have to wait for the next version since the names of those icons were changed. old name was tvseries_MultiIcon.png or...
Couple days ago I updated the TV Series plugin to the latest version and now in Seasons list view, the Watched (grey eye) and...
Replies
Views
Thanks Pog, my edit was similar time to your reply.
Thanks Pog, my edit was similar time to your reply.
Hey guys, I am using a only slightly modded Basichome screen to get spinning CD Art. Thanks goes to Mr. V for his excellent mod...
Replies
Views
I'd love to see someone work on the wallstream view for this skin. It was part of the original Mediastream theme and the last thing I miss from it.
I'd love to see someone work on the wallstream view for this skin. It was part of the original Mediastream theme and the last thing...
I know that coverflow effects are currently not possible within mediaporta 1.0 but is the wallstream effect possible? If so I...
Replies
Views
Thank you. You're my hero!
Thank you. You're my hero!
As topic title, i want to say about "volume indicator". It's too high and Topbar infront of it, hard to see the indicator when we...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am using 3RVX, and it works very well, but i have a problem now.. My HTPC was analog connected to my Logitech Z-5500 speakerset, but I'm now using the digital connection because else I can't use digital formats like DTS and Dolby-D. The problem is that with this digital connection, I can't change the main volume of my...
Hi guys, I am using 3RVX, and it works very well, but i have a problem now.. My HTPC was analog connected to my Logitech...
Hello guys, I have a question.. I use the + and - buttons to change the volume in Mediaportal. In live tv and when playing a...
Replies
Views
this is my result... :(
this is my result... :(
Hi all, i have a little problem with this beatifull skin. I would like the visualization as this image: I installed MP 1.0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have found that suddenly my milkdrop visualization is no longer working in the Musci section of StreamedMP and instead is replaced with a picture of the coverart for the song Im listening to, the artist, the title and the next to be played. Does anyone know why this has happened and how to fix it? If I use a plugin like...
Hi, I have found that suddenly my milkdrop visualization is no longer working in the Musci section of StreamedMP and instead is...
Hi, I have found that suddenly my milkdrop visualization is no longer working in the Musci section of StreamedMP and instead is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 visualisation DE
Look at common.overlays.xml in music section - "Selectable Button", delete or change action value. common.overlays.xml - streamedmp - Project Hosting on Google Code
Look at common.overlays.xml in music section - "Selectable Button", delete or change action value. common.overlays.xml -...
Hi, If i activate visualisation in mp. Then whenever i goto MyMusic and play a file and then activate " playing now" by pushing...
Replies
Views
Thank you for this great skin :-)
Thank you for this great skin :-)
Hi if you want to use the on screen keyboard, you will need to copy smsKeyboard.xml and stdKeyboard.xml from the Blue3wide...
Replies
Views
Cheers I'll give that a go. One question though - Fanart Handler. Does that not work for pictures with this theme? I have it enabled & it works for music but non of the other options from what I can tell.
Cheers I'll give that a go. One question though - Fanart Handler. Does that not work for pictures with this theme? I have it...
Sorry if this has already been answered as I couldn't find a thread regarding my question. Is there a way to change the bridge...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 View Problem with Streamed MP! (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for reply. Solved. I installed the latest Version 1.9.0 of mediaportal and it works for me...
Thanks for reply. Solved. I installed the latest Version 1.9.0 of mediaportal and it works for me...
Hey Guys, sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand me a little bit. Got a problem with my new installed Mediaportal 1.8.0...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video wallpaper - Allways? (1 Viewer) DE
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be able to turn on all the skins. Mediaportal Version 1.4
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be...
Hello, I prefer "video wallpaper" while watching TV, but have to enable it each time (after Resume / stopping / starting TV)...
Replies
Views
Great! You can tell how late I was up by the clock in the screenshots. Much thanks for your help.
Great! You can tell how late I was up by the clock in the screenshots. Much thanks for your help.
Whenever I play a video, the progress bar is just a plain bar with no time numbers. As I am new to this skin, I don't really know...
Replies
Views
not a streamedmp issue happens in default skins too
not a streamedmp issue happens in default skins too
Hi.. am assuming this is a (small) skin issue i have noticed this for last month or so (MP 1.1.2, Latest StreamedMP 1.4.10 and...
Replies
Views
If you're referring to "Video Auto Background Switcher" dates back to 2008. With MP1.4 not work. I had seen on the forum that had been set up but in the MP version 1.2.2 and never upgraded, integrate it as an option would not hurt ...
If you're referring to "Video Auto Background Switcher" dates back to 2008. With MP1.4 not work. I had seen on the forum that had...
Hello, I've seen some projects to switch automatically to the video in background on skin. Everything stopped the previous year. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom