StreamedMP (14 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Thread Closed, latest release now includes support for My Films 5. Feel free to open a new thread to discuss any new features or issues. Thanks for testing.
Thread Closed, latest release now includes support for My Films 5. Feel free to open a new thread to discuss any new features or...
Hi All, I finally looked at skinning My Films thanks to the excellent Skin Designers Guide now available! If you are interesting...
Replies
Views
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language file: strings_de.xml I used this ID: <String id="267">Time</String> you can find the same one in the .de file.
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can add this great feature to the basic home... (Thanks to LatestMediaHandler, that give us this feature)...
Replies
Views
Fanart view for streamedmp works for now playing / music sharesview / music database view
Fanart view for streamedmp works for now playing / music sharesview / music database view
Probably I am doing something completely wrong or overlooked one or more settings or even don't understand the whole thing, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am using 3RVX, and it works very well, but i have a problem now.. My HTPC was analog connected to my Logitech Z-5500 speakerset, but I'm now using the digital connection because else I can't use digital formats like DTS and Dolby-D. The problem is that with this digital connection, I can't change the main volume of my...
Hi guys, I am using 3RVX, and it works very well, but i have a problem now.. My HTPC was analog connected to my Logitech...
Hello guys, I have a question.. I use the + and - buttons to change the volume in Mediaportal. In live tv and when playing a...
Replies
Views
See it on google page yastardy , all new update also youtube.fm .....:D Thanks for the new updates in new version .... to you and travor .. :thx:
See it on google page yastardy , all new update also youtube.fm .....:D Thanks for the new updates in new version .... to you...
Hi , Her a skin file for yrWeather (seans the main weather tack long time to fix... :bitch: ). To Install : download yrWeather...
Replies
Views
Thanks all, I'm considering releasing this without the logo support soon.. I don't wanna do a half-ass job, but expect something very soon. (I'm busy changing the common overlay files) I'm gonna rework some other parts of StreamedMP too, mostly the Music & Weather section, since I don't like those. From now on I'll post in this...
Thanks all, I'm considering releasing this without the logo support soon.. I don't wanna do a half-ass job, but expect something...
The team for Moving Pictures will have logo support added for their 0.8.0 release. Rather then the conservative logo scheme we have...
Replies
Views
it's OK button on my Harmony (MCE Remote)..
it's OK button on my Harmony (MCE Remote)..
Hey, I hope this is the right sub-forum to post this. I'm using MP 1.1.0 Beta rev23491 with StreamedMP 0.9.601, on Windows 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font size (1 Viewer) DE
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who does not read! :)
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this? ----- Nevermind! Silly me who...
Hi thanks for the skin I like it but can not change the font size. Tried editing the fonts.xml and reference.xml did not change the...
Replies
Views
Found the problem and can reproduce it easily. Delete OnlineVideoSites.xml Go into MP's Cofiguation.exe, Plugins, Online Videos, Config: In the Sites tab, I have Youtube selected. I have my login and password set. Accountname is blank, VideoQuality is HD. If I try to tab to the Channels tab on this page, and add a group (click the...
Found the problem and can reproduce it easily. Delete OnlineVideoSites.xml Go into MP's Cofiguation.exe, Plugins, Online Videos...
I installed new PC w WIn7 and only SAF 5.0 and MP 1.2B. I installed StreamedMP, MovingPictures, TVSeries, and a few other...
Replies
Views
I'm using SteamedMP latest beta with MP 1.1 Alpha + SVN, working fine. Basic home editor working fine too (just have to point to the skin dir manually)
I'm using SteamedMP latest beta with MP 1.1 Alpha + SVN, working fine. Basic home editor working fine too (just have to point to...
Hi! I've been using StreamedMP, and it's great! But when testing the new MP 1.1.0 Alpha version, I noticed that the actual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [THEME] Online Xtra DE
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Online Xtra Want to find out more about the movie your watching? Who are the actors? Is it on at my local cinema? Is that...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, I think my msi-installer seems to be broken. I tried to repair it yesterday, but nothing helped. I can't find windows installer 5.0 in the internet. For Vista the version 4.5 is available. The new registration of the msiexec doesn't work too. I try to install the installer with the Win7-CD next week. if this is possible...
Hi, yes, I think my msi-installer seems to be broken. I tried to repair it yesterday, but nothing helped. I can't find windows...
I keep getting this error everytime I try to upgrade to 0.8.440, as well as 0.8.435. However I have managed to upgrade to 0.7.409...
Replies
Views
hi i am haveing problems trying to get netflix to work running 1.21 any one help me also running streamed MP
hi i am haveing problems trying to get netflix to work running 1.21 any one help me also running streamed MP
I have started using StreamedMP and wanted to get a few plugins working with skin. I have attached a zip file containing the xml...
Replies
Views
You can also re-run the installer to remove it. Not sure why your version of window would not show it in Control Panel.
You can also re-run the installer to remove it. Not sure why your version of window would not show it in Control Panel.
A really stupid question How i Uninstall StreamedMP? :S I search on control panel "remove programs and dont find it. I using...
Replies
Views
This doesn't seem like a proper fix I'm afraid. I don't even know what characters are causing problems and thus need replacing in the Guardian feed The Guardian World News and even if I did, the filter config page is rather confusing.
This doesn't seem like a proper fix I'm afraid. I don't even know what characters are causing problems and thus need replacing in...
Hi For certain headlines StreamedMP chooses the wrong font in the InfoService plugin. In the attachment you can see that the...
Replies
Views
yep that was it thanks..
yep that was it thanks..
Now 1.4 final is out, any rough ideas when you will release a compatible version for this ? or is the existing version still ok ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sleep Timer DE
AW: Sleep Timer Is it possible that the plugin Sleep Control is not available in the basic home editor to add it as a menu item? If so, is there any way to do it manually? The documentation of the plugin offers some possibilities for a skin-file, but I'am not very into the skinning thing, so is it somehow possible to get a menu...
AW: Sleep Timer Is it possible that the plugin Sleep Control is not available in the basic home editor to add it as a menu item...
Hello MP-Forum, I just installed my MP and a lot of plug-ins and nearly everything is fine. But I'm searching for a sleep...
Replies
Views
D
not sure about fonts but i had same prob after updating streamedmp with mp and 4therecord services still running opened mediaportal config changed back to blue skin a error came up cant remember what but then started up mediaportal all good in that skin then went back and changed to streamed and now works
not sure about fonts but i had same prob after updating streamedmp with mp and 4therecord services still running opened...
Hey Guys, thanks for this nice Skin, looks awesome, but i can't start MediaPortal with this Skin. While MP is loading its...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, I must have overlooked this option all the time!
Thanks a lot, I must have overlooked this option all the time!
Hi, I am using the current StreamedMP beta with MP1.3RC. A minor issue for which I do not find the cause or solution: Latest...
Replies
Views
I made an illustrated Guide here
I made an illustrated Guide here
Hi. This is probably a noob question but I use the H key to get to the main screen from other menus but once in a while, if the H...
Replies
Views
Worked for me! Very thankful
Worked for me! Very thankful
With the 1.8.2 version the information about how much forward or backwards you jump in live TV is gone. It works with movies with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Is StreamMP 16:9? DE
In references.xml it says 1280x720 and not 1366x768. But it should scale well as long as the aspect ratio is the same. As said by ftothe3 a screenshot would be helpful.
In references.xml it says 1280x720 and not 1366x768. But it should scale well as long as the aspect ratio is the same. As said...
I tried StreamMP on my 1080p screen and i get overlapping text. Is there a 16:9 version?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media Slayer DE
Can anyone skin Media Slayer to work with this skin? I am having a hard time understanding it and have tried but it doesnt quite work.
Can anyone skin Media Slayer to work with this skin? I am having a hard time understanding it and have tried but it doesnt quite work.
Replies
Views
For touchscreen users, rather than have distracting icons on the screen fulltime, why not have one that's transparent (ie. invisible) in one of the corners or on the left/right side? Touching it would then bring up the toolbar.
For touchscreen users, rather than have distracting icons on the screen fulltime, why not have one that's transparent (ie...
DOWNLOAD VERY EARLY BETA v0.1 HERE READ THE README.TXT because it might not be 100% clear on how to use this. this is a little...
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. After I leave the Movies section and then return, the coverart is straight again. BTW, thanks for this skin.
I have this problem too. After I leave the Movies section and then return, the coverart is straight again. BTW, thanks for this skin.
If going from thumbs view to detail view the fields overlap and cause a mess, see screenshot. The screen is downsized, original...
Replies
Views
okay, i did some changes to the xml. first, i realized, that the genre was already displayed under the movie title, i just didn't notice it. so, to include another genre label seemed redundant. still, i really don't care for the writers info, so i thought what else could be useful? here's what i did - removed the writers info...
okay, i did some changes to the xml. first, i realized, that the genre was already displayed under the movie title, i just didn't...
First of all, i just now discovered this skin. i'm a long time monochrome user, since this was the only skin which just worked for...
Replies
Views
So ltfearme was right. I've just looked in movingpictures.xml and found <import tag="Facade">movingpictures.fanart.thumbsview.12x4.8x3.facade.xml</import>. And this is it :D No idea about where the error came from. I've left movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml as it was before and begin to play with...
So ltfearme was right. I've just looked in movingpictures.xml and found <import...
Well I'm trying to get a longer list of movies in the fanart listview window of Moving Pictures (only 6 visible movies in the list...
Replies
Views
This can happen and as MatthiasB said it is likley that movingpictures has not got this, check movingpictures to see if it is there. The rating on this screen is the certification. Good point, will add an option (or extend the current option) in the confog plugin. thx
This can happen and as MatthiasB said it is likley that movingpictures has not got this, check movingpictures to see if it is...
We have just released the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features. This patch is a roll-up of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 skype4MP skin file DE
Thanks thattexaskid19, I dont use the plugin myself but will install it when your done to check it out ;) Report back if you have any problems or jump onto IRC.
Thanks thattexaskid19, I dont use the plugin myself but will install it when your done to check it out ;) Report back if you have...
Any chance of getting this app added in?? just got it working and love having skype, but hate having to change skins to use it. I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Looks like I'm the only one using 7, lol I like 16 though, may be time for a change...
Looks like I'm the only one using 7, lol I like 16 though, may be time for a change...
In addition to this enhancement request i've decided to narrow down the number of backdrops entered in the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom