StreamedMP (22 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Oh, from within MePo. I was looking in the MP Configuration and in the Basic Home Editor...thanks!
Oh, from within MePo. I was looking in the MP Configuration and in the Basic Home Editor...thanks!
Hi, is there an easy way to change the numbver of lines in TV guide after installation? Did not find the option.
Replies
Views
Fixed for next release. Thanks for reporting.
Fixed for next release. Thanks for reporting.
Hello, Just to let you know that the weather images are not displayed. It's due to the fact that the old window properties of...
Replies
Views
Added for next release, thanks. I haven't done much regression testing so hopefully all good.
Added for next release, thanks. I haven't done much regression testing so hopefully all good.
Hey, The basic home editor uses the old skin id for My Emulators in the quick select list and doesn't allow adding a hyperlink...
Replies
Views
Probably because you have missing dependencies or they are installed but out of date/not supported by current version of MediaPortal.
Probably because you have missing dependencies or they are installed but out of date/not supported by current version of MediaPortal.
Hi, first of all, this is the best skin that was ever made for mediaportal. I'm using it for several years now. I upgraded to the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that it did the trick :)
Thanks for that it did the trick :)
I wonder if that's why MyAnime3 looks "squashed" into the top left corner as it's still showing up as 720p resolution. It looks...
Replies
Views
I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my eyes. I want to see the titles at a glance. Maybe I should try it the way @catavolt suggested, although I don't really understand it at the moment. But we will see...
I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my...
Hey guys, dunno if this is a skin issue or MP core related, maybe you can give me a pointer: How do I get the current time in...
Replies
Views
After two reboots now all works fine... I'm sorry for that.... Thanks for your great job.
After two reboots now all works fine... I'm sorry for that.... Thanks for your great job.
I have installed MePo 1.4 and "StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353.exe". When I try to open "StreamedMP BasicHome Editor" I get this error...
Replies
Views
Hi sb_5150 , as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before ,you probley got it work with a user mod.... ;) ... but i'm sure with a little more time ,STMP team will add it ... :) as it work fine with Defaults skins and also with Titan .... shouild not be a problem to...
Hi sb_5150 , as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before...
When browsing a folder containing a number of older recordings (TS files and their XML files) in Video (not TV Recordings), the...
Replies
Views
It worked great. Thank you for the fast and acurate solution. One more question: is it normal that the nowplaying in basichome is empty when playing a radio from radiotime ?
It worked great. Thank you for the fast and acurate solution. One more question: is it normal that the nowplaying in basichome is...
Hello, I took the opportuniy to migrate to MP1.4 to install your skin and I must say it's reallty a great work... I just found a...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you had some other issue, there was no changes to TV-Series in the patch so extremely unlikely it would cause that. Anyway, attach logs next time and I may have been able to trouble-shoot.
Sounds like you had some other issue, there was no changes to TV-Series in the patch so extremely unlikely it would cause that...
Thank you. After installing the latest update and patch episode thimnails are no longer displayed. Doesn't matter if the episode...
Replies
Views
Turns out the problem had nothing to do with the skin or TV Series as such...applying the fix described here corrects the problem: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/video-with-subtitles-is-corrupted-with-1-4-0-pre-in-xp.119713/
Turns out the problem had nothing to do with the skin or TV Series as such...applying the fix described here corrects the problem...
Should this skin be fully compatible with the latest TV Series plugin? I am having some very odd issues that make it impossible to...
Replies
Views
Solves my problem, thank you.
Solves my problem, thank you.
Hi, since upgrading to version 2.1 and MP 1.4 I have noticed that if I watch a video with IDX/SUB subtitles the Streamed MP skin...
Replies
Views
I put some error handling around the possibility of encountering bad xml whilst generating checksums.I also fixed the labels displayed in WorldWeather and on BasicHome 5-Day weather.
I put some error handling around the possibility of encountering bad xml whilst generating checksums.I also fixed the labels...
I get an error during the install of the patch to v.2.1.1 Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses...
Replies
Views
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default Theme not my on. Why the latest version 2.1 so small only 63,5 MB and the 2.0 about 148 MB or is it only an update and i need both of them ? EDIT:: Ah ok it seems that this version from repository site is...
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default...
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default...
Replies
Views
So thats where they hide it! :) Thanks.
So thats where they hide it! :) Thanks.
Hi there, Love the StreamedMP theme, however looking for a bit of help please. When MP boots up, I get a large "StreamedMP Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [THEME] Online Xtra DE
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Online Xtra Want to find out more about the movie your watching? Who are the actors? Is it on at my local cinema? Is that...
Replies
Views
Fixed it for me
Fixed it for me
Just tested it. With default installation and using horizontal menu. But the animation when switching between the horizontal menu...
Replies
Views
Just tried, must be you - no difficulties here. You have the correct download link? http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/files/StreamedMP-2.1.0.3340.exe
Just tried, must be you - no difficulties here. You have the correct download link...
I can't get it to download. Tried 2 different machines, neither run virus software other than what's built into Windows 8.
Replies
Views
Thanks Pog, my edit was similar time to your reply.
Thanks Pog, my edit was similar time to your reply.
Hey guys, I am using a only slightly modded Basichome screen to get spinning CD Art. Thanks goes to Mr. V for his excellent mod...
Replies
Views
Thanks! This worked great! I had the same error report.
Thanks! This worked great! I had the same error report.
After doing the upgrade to this version I keep getting a SMP editor crash once I start it, tried a clean install of Streamedmp as...
Replies
Views
Hello, stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get. Thank your for your kind reply. Frank
Hello, stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get. Thank your for your kind reply. Frank
Hello, nice to see my favorite skin for 1.4 Final. Looking great. Just one question: Where is the BasicHome config tool? I can't...
Replies
Views
I have to get around to installing this plugin at some point and checking out the skin files so it can be officially supported. Thanks.
I have to get around to installing this plugin at some point and checking out the skin files so it can be officially supported...
Hey, Emulators skin files converted to the new 1080 StreamedMP skin. - Pog
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting & fixing, issue has been resolved in r3348.
Thanks for reporting & fixing, issue has been resolved in r3348.
Small xy position / size fix for mytvguide.nocolors.xml that got missed out on the convertion to 1080.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Default Music View DE
lol, maybe @high can accommodate you with that request. He is the forum Grandmaster.
lol, maybe @high can accommodate you with that request. He is the forum Grandmaster.
Hi, I am using the album artist view when entering the Music Section. As soon as I choose an Artist to display the corresponding...
Replies
Views
I figured it was probably something like this. Already done. Thanks.
I figured it was probably something like this. Already done. Thanks.
Great to see a release for 1.4. Did anyone else notice that their TV Logos got removed? I deselected the AU logos (so that it...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, yes I can confirm.... It works! Great! Thanks for your great Support. (y)
Hi ltfearme, yes I can confirm.... It works! Great! Thanks for your great Support. (y)
Hi ltfearme, first of all thanks for this incredible Skin!!! Now after updating, I see this Problem: On the left side of the...
Replies
Views
I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before that. It works with the default skins, and it really is just a small issue that you have to stumble upon to notice. Thank you so much for your quick response. This is a really good start of the day! :)
I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before...
Just a small issue: I use StreamedMP with MP 1.4 final, and ArgusTV 2.1 with the Argus MP plugin 1.4 beta. In the TV menu, when i...
Replies
Views
It's not suppose to, StreamedMP 2.0 Beta was designed for MP 1.4 PRE-RELEASE. If you want a work-around read the thread you're in before posting. StreamedMP 2.1 supports MediaPortal 1.4 Final and will be released shortly.
It's not suppose to, StreamedMP 2.0 Beta was designed for MP 1.4 PRE-RELEASE. If you want a work-around read the thread you're in...
This update is not working on Mp 1.4 final. It installs but when you load it , you get the right splash screen but then it's the...
Replies
Views
What do you mean? I got the same problem, where do u find that file?found it :-)
What do you mean? I got the same problem, where do u find that file?found it :-)
Hi, the Basic Home Editor dosen't work. I can't change the style. Is that right? How can I change the Video button from My Video to...
Replies
Views
yep that was it thanks..
yep that was it thanks..
Now 1.4 final is out, any rough ideas when you will release a compatible version for this ? or is the existing version still ok ?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom