StreamedMP (26 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Thank you so much Damien!!!!!!.
Thank you so much Damien!!!!!!.
Hey all, well as the post says yeah im very confused here on how the heck you configure this thing, so a run down. 1. All my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version Confusion DE
Tnx Trevor for the info!. Makes things clear for me. Still, i would think adding the version nr somewhere in the skin would be usefull. :thx:
Tnx Trevor for the info!. Makes things clear for me. Still, i would think adding the version nr somewhere in the skin would be...
Hi, I was just wondering how the update process works. I installed the 1.3.0 version, that updated to version r1860 (online)...
Replies
Views
I *think* they renamed SPACE to SMALLSPACE in the latest release. If you would put SMALLSPACE nothing would show.
I *think* they renamed SPACE to SMALLSPACE in the latest release. If you would put SMALLSPACE nothing would show.
in the season overview of any series, i see two variabels: SEASONEPCOUNT and SEASONICONS in the season view of any series i see...
Replies
Views
That worked perfectly, thank you!!!
That worked perfectly, thank you!!!
I am running Streamed skin, I understand I do not need to install the MPSteam plugin (but have done so anyway) but I cannot find a...
Replies
Views
thanks. i understand that this is a rare occurrence, and it's really not that big a deal to un- and re-install in the proper order.
thanks. i understand that this is a rare occurrence, and it's really not that big a deal to un- and re-install in the proper order.
First of, as of last night I'd been running the latest versions of StreamedMP and PureVisionHD compatible with MP 1.2.1 and would...
Replies
Views
Thanks all.
Thanks all.
I have been trying to set up StreamedMP on a touchscreen monitor and find that it "mostly" works. However, I have not been able to...
Replies
Views
If it does stutter badly, and your sure you've got dxva working then use MP 1.0 Final + Patch for MPC-HC subtitles support + SAF 3.47 unlocked.
If it does stutter badly, and your sure you've got dxva working then use MP 1.0 Final + Patch for MPC-HC subtitles support + SAF...
I am relatively new at using different skins for MP (have used bluewide mostly). I have loaded StreamedMP 0.8 onto MP RC4 (I don't...
Replies
Views
I added it to the issue tracker. By the way: When supporting the <hyperlinkParameter> syntax, the issue 473 will be obsolete also. Thanks, woo73
I added it to the issue tracker. By the way: When supporting the <hyperlinkParameter> syntax, the issue 473 will be obsolete also...
Hello, I tested the BasicHome Editor of StreamedMP (newest version). Unfortunatelly the parameters of OnlineVideos offers only...
Replies
Views
To the developers of StreamedMP. First I'd just like to say that I absolutely love this skin. I have three media machines and they are all using this skin. The only thing that I'm requesting, since Google destroyed their weather API is if you could open up the option for using other weather plugins to display weather on the basic...
To the developers of StreamedMP. First I'd just like to say that I absolutely love this skin. I have three media machines and...
To the developers of StreamedMP. First I'd just like to say that I absolutely love this skin. I have three media machines and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just modded my streamedMP installation with a small usablity upgrade for the my music section, more specifically it's hidden menu. I found there are too many buttons squashed into the music section's hidden menu. So what I did was remove the Jump to part and added it to another hidden menu, say a sub menu ;) When...
Hi all, I have just modded my streamedMP installation with a small usablity upgrade for the my music section, more specifically...
Hi all, I have just modded my streamedMP installation with a small usablity upgrade for the my music section, more specifically...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USA Channel Logos DE
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Great stuff! Thanks for the help
Anyone got a good source for a collection of logos for US based TV stations that look good with StreamedMP?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade process DE
Nope, that would take the benefits out of an 'Upgrade' ;)
Nope, that would take the benefits out of an 'Upgrade' ;)
Hey All, Im currently running RC2 MP and an older StreamedMp, when upgrading will i have to re-enter/re-scan all my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade issue DE
Right - ran the installer again, and did a repair and that seemed to sort everything. Then regenerated the home xml. Awesome. :thx:
Right - ran the installer again, and did a repair and that seemed to sort everything. Then regenerated the home xml. Awesome. :thx:
Thanks! Didn't realise that it wont upgrade an existing streamed mp install though, so had to revert to a backp as have no time at...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade DE
Hi, if you have istalled 1.2.1 then the upgrade from there will be automatic, you should see a plusing icon when you start MP and a blue arrow in the top right (by the time). Just go to settings>skin>skin update, from here you can chose to install the update. thx
Hi, if you have istalled 1.2.1 then the upgrade from there will be automatic, you should see a plusing icon when you start MP and...
Hello, I just installed the new MediaPortal with StreamedMP. This went wrong and I needed to set-up a totally new install...
Replies
Views
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have 4 problems 1. in cover flow all the movies have a black cover frame. When I point the cursor on a movie, then the correct cover frame appears, if not pointed, it always appears the black frame. I should...
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have...
Hello everyone, with the great help of the community and with a special thanks to m3rcury, I can intoduce this MOD; See the...
Replies
Views
yep that was it thanks..
yep that was it thanks..
Now 1.4 final is out, any rough ideas when you will release a compatible version for this ? or is the existing version still ok ?
Replies
Views
No worries: http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/source/list (r3281) New release is uploading as we speak.
No worries: http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/source/list (r3281) New release is uploading as we speak.
I updated the TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml to work with the latest MP-TVSeries 3.5.0
Replies
Views
Yes, it is.
Yes, it is.
Hi Damien, after upgrading to the latest version of UpdateControl, i'm not able to install the updates anymore. Error: 2013-02-10...
Replies
Views
Seems that the problem was the MovingPictures database after all. A new database and MP is once again rock solid with the StreamedMP skin :). Thanks for your help!
Seems that the problem was the MovingPictures database after all. A new database and MP is once again rock solid with the...
Since updating to StreamedMP 1.7.6 a few days ago, my MP has become rather unstable. Sometimes the TV Guide launches with a very...
Replies
Views
I have updated some of the Aussie TV logos. Some were out of date.
Replies
Views
You can ask that in the Stocks forum thread ;) But support has been added, just need to wait for next release.
You can ask that in the Stocks forum thread ;) But support has been added, just need to wait for next release.
Hi have problem in StreamedMP skin with 0.8 stock plugin. When i open the plugin from guy menu i receive #STOCKS.ACTION and i'm...
Replies
Views
I just tried to download the splash screens again (41mb). In the past that would have taken seconds. Now at around 10kb/s I can measure it in hours. So I'll not bother.!
I just tried to download the splash screens again (41mb). In the past that would have taken seconds. Now at around 10kb/s I can...
Hey, Anyone else having this problem? When I choose to apply the StreamedMP patch, it downloads REALLY slow. Previously it...
Replies
Views
AW: Update MP 1.2 and StreamDMP 1.4.xx Thanks for your reply. I installed the latest versions of (in that order): - StreamedMP Skin - Fan Art Handler (via MP Extension Manager, GetUpdateInfo in MPEM first to see it) - MP TV Series - Moving Pictures Checked if everything is fine. - Update from MP 1.1.0.0 to 1.1.1.0 No...
AW: Update MP 1.2 and StreamDMP 1.4.xx Thanks for your reply. I installed the latest versions of (in that order): - StreamedMP...
I would like to update from MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 StreamDMP 1.2.1.153 MovingPictures 1.0.6.116 MPTVSeries 2.6.0.1157 To the...
Replies
Views
Same thing just happened with the latest update, although I didn't catch what the error box said this time. Logs attached.
Same thing just happened with the latest update, although I didn't catch what the error box said this time. Logs attached.
It's not as bad as last time I tried it, when it locked up my PC and I had to do a hard reset, but I've just done the latest...
Replies
Views
Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's going on. And (as mentioned above) i would also report this issue you're having in the BackupSettings thread.
Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's...
Hi ltfearme, i have a problem i started updating to new version , but after downloading it stuck at 100% and nothing happen! i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 update available? DE
Hi Sorry, I thought it meant an updated main file, did not realize it was referring to a patch or that you had this new system (great idea btw). Thanks
Hi Sorry, I thought it meant an updated main file, did not realize it was referring to a patch or that you had this new system...
Hi Wondering why I get this floating 'update available' icon all every now and then- just did that so... Thanks
Replies
Views
We only natively support TvSeries and Movies within the skin config plugin, TV, Music and pictures are provided by Latest Media Handler - as this is a request for additional TV related info the best approach would be to put in a request to cul8er to add this. Should not be to much work to add - if we did it would mean us reinventing...
We only natively support TvSeries and Movies within the skin config plugin, TV, Music and pictures are provided by Latest Media...
Hello, can you or i add an list for the first 3 upcoming rec shedules on the home screen like the latest media for video or...
Replies
Views
Hi, This week-end I installed StreamedMP. I did quite like it but decided to not use it because of quite small fontsizes used for EPG and Mini-EPG (old eyes don't work so well anymore) :( You may want to consider making this adjustable - or maybe I missed the option in the configuration. Anyway, after uninstalling I realized that...
Hi, This week-end I installed StreamedMP. I did quite like it but decided to not use it because of quite small fontsizes used for...
Hi, This week-end I installed StreamedMP. I did quite like it but decided to not use it because of quite small fontsizes used for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unicode fonts? DE
Hi, Is there a plan to support Unicode with the StreamedMP builtin fonts? I'm using a Croatian EPG sources encoded in Unicode and whenever the character is not in the Western European set, the whole strings get displayed in Arial and you can imagine how ugly this may look :) I'd appreciate any feedbask on this issue... :thx:
Hi, Is there a plan to support Unicode with the StreamedMP builtin fonts? I'm using a Croatian EPG sources encoded in Unicode...
Hi, Is there a plan to support Unicode with the StreamedMP builtin fonts? I'm using a Croatian EPG sources encoded in Unicode...
Replies
Views
anyone else got any ideas?
anyone else got any ideas?
Hi all, I've stared getting the error as in the picture below when I start MP: If I click continue I can carry on using...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom