StreamedMP (16 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
I had this problem too after a fresh install of XP and MP. Fixed now thanks.
I had this problem too after a fresh install of XP and MP. Fixed now thanks.
Just installed FTR 1.5 and MP 1.1.0 RC2 then Streamed MP. With the default blue wide skin everything works as it should but once...
Replies
Views
I have no idea about that. - :bitch: - Perhaps somebody else can answer that question. You can change this back to english in 'movingpictures.details.xml'. Same as question number 1. - I didnt change anything to handle the backdrops. What size is that backdrop? Your screenshots are FullHD, is that Dirty Dancing pic FullHD too...
I have no idea about that. - :bitch: - Perhaps somebody else can answer that question. You can change this back to english in...
Hy Folks, i'm just new in here and my first post - right - is a question. I'm using the Streamed MP Skin with moving...
Replies
Views
Full installer download fine, installs 99% of the way stop at: settingsskipsteps.xml and tell me data1.cab is corrupt. i try to Retry, does not work i try to Abort, new error comes: error 2350.FDI server error.. i download it again, try again, same stuff happens So i can only abort :( and cancel, then i try the patch, nope does...
Full installer download fine, installs 99% of the way stop at: settingsskipsteps.xml and tell me data1.cab is corrupt. i try to...
Full installer download fine, installs 99% of the way stop at: settingsskipsteps.xml and tell me data1.cab is corrupt. i try to...
Replies
Views
Re: Ticker not smooth scrolling Ok. I found what's happening in my case. I configured a news separator character that it's not inside default font available characters... This way, font changed to another one, causing this annoying horizontal scrolling. Thanks anyway!
Re: Ticker not smooth scrolling Ok. I found what's happening in my case. I configured a news separator character that it's not...
Hi, I've just finish a fresh MP 1.1.0 RC2 install, and also last StreamedMP 1.0.3, and ticker is working well in basic home...
Replies
Views
Thank you for pointing out my errors. All is good now but i did not have to read the manuals again...a good friend just like you pointed me the right direction. FRESH BASIC INSTALL OF EVERYTHING.
Thank you for pointing out my errors. All is good now but i did not have to read the manuals again...a good friend just like...
My setup - MediaPortal_1.0_RC4 - windows vista ultimate (fully patched up) - no tv plugins - moving-pictures-0.6.2 -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Series Record DE
Same problem here. In comparison, using Blue3 the options and operation are obvious (no hidden windows). With StreamedMP some operations cannot be done with the mouse (you need to use the keyboard). Using the TV remote is equally confusing.
Same problem here. In comparison, using Blue3 the options and operation are obvious (no hidden windows). With StreamedMP some...
I'm quite new to MediaPortal, so it might be that I've got mixed up, but... For this skin I can't work out how to set-up a...
Replies
Views
I grouped all my custom fanart into one place in documents and settings mediaportal folder. All skins I have/use, use the same folder. Saves a little space ;) Since MP 1.0 and some SVN before that, MP supports full pathnames for the texturepath (or whatever the tag is called). I've done this manually but I think the community should...
I grouped all my custom fanart into one place in documents and settings mediaportal folder. All skins I have/use, use the same...
Deffinitely the best looking skin for MP, but I'm looking for tweaks for it. I wonder if there is a way to cycle backgrounds for...
Replies
Views
AW: Station Icons + Genre Icons in TV Series ?? ok it works fine i only added this 2 lines in the TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml:: skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\networks\<Series.Network>.png;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-; skin\StreamedMP\Media\Logos\genres\<Series.Genre>.png;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-...
AW: Station Icons + Genre Icons in TV Series ?? ok it works fine i only added this 2 lines in the TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml...
Hello Community, how do I get the channel and genre icons displayed on the TV Series?
Replies
Views
@disaster StreamedMP\media\categories also in SVN
@disaster StreamedMP\media\categories also in SVN
Hi. Drop the files in the Media/Logos/Certification Folder and you're done. The pictures will be used if you scrape your movies...
Replies
Views
C
MP1 MP2 A few questions... DE
Ok, now it works, dunno why... everything's solved now, thanks.
Ok, now it works, dunno why... everything's solved now, thanks.
Hey, I'm using StreamedMP 1.0.3. Here a few questions: 1. I want to remove the white edge overlay on all covers. Which...
Replies
Views
cYbton
C
MP1 MP2 MP is not starting DE
NP Thanks for letting us know
NP Thanks for letting us know
after the update.... MP ist not starting.. starts in fullscreen.. til it loads the plugin section .. and puff away.. no...
Replies
Views
Does latest mediainfo.dll already support Atmos and 3d blu-ray?
Does latest mediainfo.dll already support Atmos and 3d blu-ray?
With the release of Transformers 4 today and the advent of Dolby Atmos making its way into the home theater arena, I wanted to add...
Replies
Views
i think i'll leave it for now, its not as important as the filtering for tv shows which works fine, thanks for you help though.
i think i'll leave it for now, its not as important as the filtering for tv shows which works fine, thanks for you help though.
Hello, I played with the basic home editor and *really* appreciated to be able to create menu entries jumping straight to views...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather error DE
i'm missing the 64x64 images in basichome for some reason.
i'm missing the 64x64 images in basichome for some reason.
Since yesterday there was a Bug in the weather.com API but it gut correctet...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, i have forgot to add this, there was no import yet. EDIT:: :-( The images is always there <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <window> <controls> <import>TVSeries.Common.Dummy.xml</import> <control> . . . . . . . <!-- Neue Serien Image Anfang --> <control> <description>New Serie Image</description>...
Ah yes, i have forgot to add this, there was no import yet. EDIT:: :-( The images is always there <?xml version="1.0"...
Hi, Its possible to implement a indicator for new episodes in tvseries like Titan skin? See the image above
Replies
Views
...the issue happen when you use a different language string file. I had the same problem using Italian strings and I resolved it changing the visible condition in this one -> <visible>control.isvisible(23)</visible> (I have set with ID 23 current temperature label) ...if you are interested I have done an alternative layout for...
...the issue happen when you use a different language string file. I had the same problem using Italian strings and I resolved it...
Is this the final verison of the look for the world weather plugin ? Or can you make this work like the old one from infoservice...
Replies
Views
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
Hi, Many thank to the designers for such a nice and user friendly skin. I've unfortunately stumbled across a problem and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yeah, of course ;) You can call the menu item whatever you like, Trailers is the logical choice for iTunes Trailers so the change is completely transparent to the user. We will probably update the QuickSelect list so when you select Trailer from the link its actually a pointer to onlinevideos->iTunes.
Yeah, of course ;) You can call the menu item whatever you like, Trailers is the logical choice for iTunes Trailers so the change...
What do you think? I think it will be better :) OnlineVideo's already includes Apple movie trailers. Please give some motivation.
Replies
Views
Great news!
Great news!
Hello, I have just reinstalled a fresh Windows 7 with MediaPortal. During this time I upgraded to the latest verison 1.2 of...
Replies
Views
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is pretty fragile so changing some sycnronous things to asyncronous could be easily breaking lot of stuff. So, if someone decides to work on this then really good care must be taken when testing (public binaries...).
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is...
The BasicHome menu runs quite smoothly until it transitions to a new backdrop, after which it will lag at each change and then...
Replies
Views
:thx: again trevor. I also reported the same on the fanarthandler thread a while back but had no response. I was thinking the same thing as you, we need another dummy control indicating which images are loaded. I think that won't be too difficult for Cul8er to implement, keeping my fingers crossed :)
:thx: again trevor. I also reported the same on the fanarthandler thread a while back but had no response. I was thinking the same...
You use to add some code to the basichome.xml and it would rotate random pictures in the directory you picked. How can you do it...
Replies
Views
OMFG, I fixed it. I re-read your post above,and I thought I had had UAC completely off, but it was just on the setting before bottom. I disabled it, restarted and now I can get in. The crazy thing is that I could get in to the MP-TVSeries Config directly, but just having it installed was making the plugins panel crash the MP-Config...
OMFG, I fixed it. I re-read your post above,and I thought I had had UAC completely off, but it was just on the setting before...
Everything was fine. After updating to 1.7.6, Mp configuration crashes when i click on plugins with this: Description...
Replies
Views
Hi All I opened this thread back in May 2018. Just want to confirm that the correction mentioned, a few days earlier, by Itfearme works. Thanks for help and Best Regards
Hi All I opened this thread back in May 2018. Just want to confirm that the correction mentioned, a few days earlier, by Itfearme...
I'm trying to download the splash screen option pack. The download box appears but it never advances. Using MP 1.19.0 with...
Replies
Views
Good news for me, then... I'm not alone... :( Great skin I'm looking forward to use... but I can't because I use MyFilms very often, and once used, I've got this problem... :( Let's see if some dev can take a look at this...
Good news for me, then... I'm not alone... :( Great skin I'm looking forward to use... but I can't because I use MyFilms very...
Hi, I'm trying this skin these days (I was using XFace till now), and all is going just fine... but MyFilms is driving me crazy...
Replies
Views
If someone fixes up the skins to really work with StreamedMP I'd be more than happy to include them in the setup of our next release.
If someone fixes up the skins to really work with StreamedMP I'd be more than happy to include them in the setup of our next release.
I patiently await the release where StreamedMP will support ForTheRecord "out-of-the-box". Until that, has anyone been able to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv Series problem DE
I got this error when I did not do the following. 1. Clear the cache. Once you install StreamedMP for the first time and then notice your problem, the cache is alerady there. For vista this is under ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\StreamedMP 2. I had to delete my rules under MP-TV Series Media Portal Display...
I got this error when I did not do the following. 1. Clear the cache. Once you install StreamedMP for the first time and then...
Hi Have just installed the new version of streamedmp and have this problem in tv series was working fine in the previous version...
Replies
Views
ok... for me, there are no problems moving the labels out of screen. think this will work without a problem
ok... for me, there are no problems moving the labels out of screen. think this will work without a problem
Something I posted in the bug/enhancement thread a few weeks back - but I've since done a little more digging. Within Home, the...
Replies
Views
you ask her abut delet star rating .....:) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/remove-star-rating-bottom-screen-103070/#post815692
you ask her abut delet star rating .....:)...
Hi Guys, As i know Damien & Trevor very bussy with many staff...:) Just wont to give a hand with youtube.fm new version 0.8.2...
Replies
Views
AW: Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123 My MP-Config is also now running. Thanks and by Kukuwaja
AW: Error after install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123 My MP-Config is also now running. Thanks and by Kukuwaja
Hello, i have install StreamedMP 1.4.1.2123. After this i can´t use MP-Config. If is select the "Plugin" Item, i become this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remove OSD on pause DE
Yeah but the problem remains - my plasma i very burn susceptible and i dont want anything on screen but the image while paused ... The pause bar (pause OSD) timeout would ideally be configurable ( 0secs for permanent).
Yeah but the problem remains - my plasma i very burn susceptible and i dont want anything on screen but the image while paused ...
I did a search but didn't find an answer to this. It's not really a problem but just something I'd like to change on my setup...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom