Submit: Bug Reports (10 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker) and the threads in this section, maybe your problem is already known. Search...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Import finished without crashing. Memory usage slowly ramped up but got no where near 2GB and CPU usage stayed low. Looks fixed.(y)
Import finished without crashing. Memory usage slowly ramped up but got no where near 2GB and CPU usage stayed low. Looks fixed.(y)
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Just had the first server service crash on 2.2.2. Happened shortly after starting a...
Replies
Views
I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hi, I am unable to view subtitles in shows recorded by Windows Media Center (WMC) in WTV...
Replies
Views
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description Hi, Even though I have configured Swedish regional settings, the TV Guide is still using...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I can confirm that Recordings do now show the individual files in the subfolders. I just looked again, and series/movies continue to show the problem, regardless of the skin used. I am checking from a VM though although I can't imagine why there would be a difference. I then checked a standard desktop installation - and there...
Thanks. I can confirm that Recordings do now show the individual files in the subfolders. I just looked again, and series/movies...
MP2.2.3 Win10x64, v1903 home I'm a new user and I am having a problem with TV playback. When I'm in the TV recordings section, and...
Replies
Views
Finished importing 8262 movies. The MediaInfo 19.09 dll worked perfectly.
Finished importing 8262 movies. The MediaInfo 19.09 dll worked perfectly.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description MP2 server service crashing, might be the same issue fixed here. Backstory, my MP2...
Replies
Views
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description I am setting up a new Windows 10 Pro system to replace my old Windows 7 WMC server to be...
Replies
Views
Please open a new bug thread if needed.
Please open a new bug thread if needed.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hello, i have lot of issues with MP2 import on Audio, i have many times same value for...
Replies
Views
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote, I had a step in the Watch TV activity to send WMC Live TV signal. So the double guide issue I have is when using the Live TV signal.
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote...
TV: Guide navigation inconsistency OK Pressing Guide on the remote while watching Full screen Live TV brings up the standard EPG...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen environments is not that big... Added to Jira as MP2-633: Client app always opens on primary screen when in window mode
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen...
HI. I recently added a second monitor to my working PC. Now I wanted MP 2.1 to be shown on this second monitor. This way I can...
Replies
Views
Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client application.?
Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client...
Cosmetic issue: Changing the language in the GUI, e.g. from English to German, results in a mix of language with some entries...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Update. I've installed Ver 2.3.2 and it's definately improved the situation. The only error I'm seeing is an occasional "OptimFrog" error on first starting up.
Update. I've installed Ver 2.3.2 and it's definately improved the situation. The only error I'm seeing is an occasional...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I'm now on 2.3.1 (fresh install) and the bug is still there. Filtering works, also the TV Channel configuration works as exceptet, its "just" the crash.
I'm now on 2.3.1 (fresh install) and the bug is still there. Filtering works, also the TV Channel configuration works as exceptet...
Description: I think I've found a reproducable Bug in MePo 2.3 TV Server Configuration, wich crashes the TV Server configuration...
Replies
Views
Bit busy with adding about 10 new classes so that you can add info menus to groups in media lists, so that I can implement "Delete all these recordings" as an info menu option when the cursor is on a group of recordings. Will also use the same code to correct "Add all to playlist" info menu option - it will only appear when on a...
Bit busy with adding about 10 new classes so that you can add info menus to groups in media lists, so that I can implement "Delete...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description If you select the TV menu icon at the top and then go to any of the submenu items e.g...
Replies
Views
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Please see here for the possible root cause.
Please see here for the possible root cause.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I've run MP2 on a few machines as client/server and just client, and it's UI is really...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Replies
Views
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
Replies
Views
The throuble is here: The 'why' is a different question. Your server log has unfortunately been taken in INFO mode. You can switch the log level in the Client settings (see 'General'). Please try a restart of the MP2 Server Service under Windows Services. The service will be stopped and restarted, may take some time. Then check if...
The throuble is here: The 'why' is a different question. Your server log has unfortunately been taken in INFO mode. You can...
With which version of MediaPortal did you encounter the problem? MediaPortal Version: 2.2.3 Describe the Problem you encounter...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix. <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}"> <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/> <Binding...
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility...
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Replies
Views
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Replies
Views
Watched a recorded programme, then went back to it, and it worked. Weird!
Watched a recorded programme, then went back to it, and it worked. Weird!
Replies
Views
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom