Submit: Bug Reports (16 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker) and the threads in this section, maybe your problem is already known. Search...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed.:) The working implementation will be rolled out in the next release 2.3.
Problem fixed.:) The working implementation will be rolled out in the next release 2.3.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description With more videos coming out in 4k and using HEVC 10 bit I started looking into why MP2...
Replies
Views
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate on newer mouse above 150 samples a second. Channels changed after setting zap it delay to .04. Resizing client window still is not instantaneous . My laptop is a bit older and may be contributing to the...
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Please open a new bug thread if needed.
Please open a new bug thread if needed.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hello, i have lot of issues with MP2 import on Audio, i have many times same value for...
Replies
Views
Import finished without crashing. Memory usage slowly ramped up but got no where near 2GB and CPU usage stayed low. Looks fixed.(y)
Import finished without crashing. Memory usage slowly ramped up but got no where near 2GB and CPU usage stayed low. Looks fixed.(y)
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Just had the first server service crash on 2.2.2. Happened shortly after starting a...
Replies
Views
Finished importing 8262 movies. The MediaInfo 19.09 dll worked perfectly.
Finished importing 8262 movies. The MediaInfo 19.09 dll worked perfectly.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description MP2 server service crashing, might be the same issue fixed here. Backstory, my MP2...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx If the bug you fixed was pushed to WIP 157 then it wasn't this issue. I just had another broadcast storm from a WIP 157 client.
@morpheus_xx If the bug you fixed was pushed to WIP 157 then it wasn't this issue. I just had another broadcast storm from a WIP...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description This is a strange one. About two days ago the windows 7, 8.1, 10, 2012r2 and 2016 server...
Replies
Views
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote, I had a step in the Watch TV activity to send WMC Live TV signal. So the double guide issue I have is when using the Live TV signal.
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote...
TV: Guide navigation inconsistency OK Pressing Guide on the remote while watching Full screen Live TV brings up the standard EPG...
Replies
Views
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description I am setting up a new Windows 10 Pro system to replace my old Windows 7 WMC server to be...
Replies
Views
Update. I've installed Ver 2.3.2 and it's definately improved the situation. The only error I'm seeing is an occasional "OptimFrog" error on first starting up.
Update. I've installed Ver 2.3.2 and it's definately improved the situation. The only error I'm seeing is an occasional...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
@sridharb , can you check out the Symbolic LInk entry in the WIki and verify if this is activated on your PC?
@sridharb , can you check out the Symbolic LInk entry in the WIki and verify if this is activated on your PC?
I organize some movies using junction links. For e.g. H:\Movie1 contains the movie. Another folder, say, H:\Star\Movie20 is linked...
Replies
Views
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Hi I really love MediaPortal and have been using MP1 for a long time. I'm setting up a new PC for a friend now and thought I'd...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Replies
Views
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Replies
Views
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description Hi, Even though I have configured Swedish regional settings, the TV Guide is still using...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Replies
Views
Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link behind the "here" in previous post disapeared. If you search in the forum for x64 problems with MP2.3 you'll find threads with solution, but the fix is also included in the installer link above.
Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install this new MP Server simultaneously to the "normal" Server? Then i can switch between this two Versions. For testing with the new and for regular operation with the standard version. And this is my first configuration with more clients. In the past i only have one client with double Tuner. (Only the Cine...
Is it possible to install this new MP Server simultaneously to the "normal" Server? Then i can switch between this two Versions...
Hello, now i have installed the second MP2 Client and connected it to the MP2-Server. When i start the TV on one of the two...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately I do not use Amazon myself, this was for someone I was trying to help out so I can't give out account info.
Unfortunately I do not use Amazon myself, this was for someone I was trying to help out so I can't give out account info.
: Description I am attempting to setup Amazon Prime US under OnlineVideos. I have username and password setup but constantly fail...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix. <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}"> <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/> <Binding...
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility...
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Replies
Views
Please see here for the possible root cause.
Please see here for the possible root cause.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I've run MP2 on a few machines as client/server and just client, and it's UI is really...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 mp2.3.2 slow Client (1 Viewer) DE
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
Replies
Views
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are installed. If you are lucky you may be able to solve the issue, but I’m not sure about it. Seems like a graphic error, I’ve not seen such thing yet. Is it only with the gray quick access tiles? They are...
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are...
Hello, after installing mediaportal 2.4.1 on PC win10 Home ver.21H2, and click icons MediaPortal2 or MediaPortal(x64), mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Replies
Views
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
: Description Hello, When I use the skin WMC I see the following issue: Coming from TV -> TV -> when TV is not runing and I...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Replies
Views
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen environments is not that big... Added to Jira as MP2-633: Client app always opens on primary screen when in window mode
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen...
HI. I recently added a second monitor to my working PC. Now I wanted MP 2.1 to be shown on this second monitor. This way I can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom