Submit: Bug Reports (3 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 & USB Problems (1 Viewer) DE
Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is very unresponsive. yet to test HID demo and see what it brings up but will have to do when im back in town from work. Will be keeping any eye on this thread to see what you find.
Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Replies
Views
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Replies
Views
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Replies
Views
Workaround:- Use the close "x" button in the top right hand corner of the screen and MP2 should restart without need to reboot.
Workaround:- Use the close "x" button in the top right hand corner of the screen and MP2 should restart without need to reboot.
Replies
Views
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Replies
Views
I'm now on 2.3.1 (fresh install) and the bug is still there. Filtering works, also the TV Channel configuration works as exceptet, its "just" the crash.
I'm now on 2.3.1 (fresh install) and the bug is still there. Filtering works, also the TV Channel configuration works as exceptet...
Description: I think I've found a reproducable Bug in MePo 2.3 TV Server Configuration, wich crashes the TV Server configuration...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Replies
Views
Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link behind the "here" in previous post disapeared. If you search in the forum for x64 problems with MP2.3 you'll find threads with solution, but the fix is also included in the installer link above.
Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install this new MP Server simultaneously to the "normal" Server? Then i can switch between this two Versions. For testing with the new and for regular operation with the standard version. And this is my first configuration with more clients. In the past i only have one client with double Tuner. (Only the Cine...
Is it possible to install this new MP Server simultaneously to the "normal" Server? Then i can switch between this two Versions...
Hello, now i have installed the second MP2 Client and connected it to the MP2-Server. When i start the TV on one of the two...
Replies
Views
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
I'm bad with TV-stuff. IMaybe @morpheus_xx has an idea. After that endless following errors:
Replies
Views
Top Bottom