Submit: Bug Reports (3 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Any progress?
Any progress?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I've been trying out MP2 for about a month now and I have to agree with HTPCSourcer, This is probably one of the main reasons that I'll be returning to MP1 within the next few days....If 'back' is pressed on the handset you would expect to do exactly that and not be presented with another (not so) mini EPG which takes half a dozen key...
I've been trying out MP2 for about a month now and I have to agree with HTPCSourcer, This is probably one of the main reasons that...
TV: Guide navigation inconsistency OK Pressing Guide on the remote while watching Full screen Live TV brings up the standard EPG...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
: Description Hello, When I use the skin WMC I see the following issue: Coming from TV -> TV -> when TV is not runing and I...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen environments is not that big... Added to Jira as MP2-633: Client app always opens on primary screen when in window mode
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen...
HI. I recently added a second monitor to my working PC. Now I wanted MP 2.1 to be shown on this second monitor. This way I can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom