Submit: Bug Reports (6 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
@Brownard I think we had the issue with missing access rights quite often. Could we make the new installer always asking for admin rights automatically? Some users would not come to this conclusion by themself.
@Brownard I think we had the issue with missing access rights quite often. Could we make the new installer always asking for admin...
Hello, the installation failed with error 0x80070005, access denied. However, MediaPortal 1.30 can be installed. Thanks for help...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
don't know why this URL Block in command line "http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist90_x86.exe" Install Manually and seems ok Thanks
don't know why this URL Block in command line "http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist90_x86.exe" Install...
Hello try to install with not specified error Could you Help Please ?
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are installed. If you are lucky you may be able to solve the issue, but I’m not sure about it. Seems like a graphic error, I’ve not seen such thing yet. Is it only with the gray quick access tiles? They are...
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are...
Hello, after installing mediaportal 2.4.1 on PC win10 Home ver.21H2, and click icons MediaPortal2 or MediaPortal(x64), mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Dit is een automatische vertaling. Laad de volledige logbestanden hier. De beschrijving is niet voldoende, wanneer treedt de fout precies op, welke stappen zijn er ondernomen? Voor snelle hulp raad ik de vermelding op het Engelse forum aan.
Dit is een automatische vertaling. Laad de volledige logbestanden hier. De beschrijving is niet voldoende, wanneer treedt de fout...
Voordat u dit bugrapport maakt: Zorg ervoor dat uw systeem (Windows, codecs en stuurprogramma's) up-to-date is, overeenkomt met de...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom