Submit: Bug Reports (11 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
I've added this to Jira MP2-832 so that we remember the fact that LAV is not capable of handling wtv subs.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hi, I am unable to view subtitles in shows recorded by Windows Media Center (WMC) in WTV...
Replies
Views
It appears that the only place where settings don't take an immediate effect is the "Player" section with the "General" and "Codecs" part.
It appears that the only place where settings don't take an immediate effect is the "Player" section with the "General" and...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I was very confused by this. Steps to Reproduce: Try changing the...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix. <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}"> <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/> <Binding...
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility...
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
Replies
Views
Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client application.?
Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client...
Cosmetic issue: Changing the language in the GUI, e.g. from English to German, results in a mix of language with some entries...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom