Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (9 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (2 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review the proposal. At this stage, the code is not yet looked at. If they conclude that the basic idea of the patch is something we want to get included in MP 1 (in which version is not clear at this point)...
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review...
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review...
Replies
Views
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber scripts, then please do not post them in this forum. This forum is only for code patches. These updates have their own forums: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails Localization of MediaPortal and DeployTool :thx:
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber...
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber...
Replies
Views
The "description in our Wiki" links are broken. What are the guidelines/please update this documentation! Edit... found it here, but only by documentation link from the main web site menu...
The "description in our Wiki" links are broken. What are the guidelines/please update this documentation! Edit... found it here...
Patch Guidelines - and how to find something to work on We appreciate every help we get from our community. Especially if we...
Replies
Views
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been deprecated....
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been...
Even if MP is working on Windows 11, both, SetupTV, TvService, MP config and MP client doesn't give the correct Windows 11 OS...
Replies
Views
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. - "the volume increases or decreases by 2 when I press the volume up or down button once." YES, same for me. "There is some weirdness relating to the maximum value displayed. This weirdness may or may not...
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. -...
Because I wanted to have value in volume OSD like in Windows 11 (without success) : I dig in MP configuration and, found a bug...
Replies
Views
Honestly? I personally do not like ... :)
Honestly? I personally do not like ... :)
Little color/gfx in this brutal world. Actual : Modified : DLL attached. What do you think ?
Replies
Views
In this case, yes, perhaps but not always, depending on where the work/changes is/are... And finally NO, after testing, launching configuration.exe inside /release code folder doesn't work.
In this case, yes, perhaps but not always, depending on where the work/changes is/are... And finally NO, after testing, launching...
Hello, I modified many things in MP1 configuration client : 1/ When the forms is in minimal size, I removed the vertical scrolls...
Replies
Views
I'm waiting for others parts for my new motherboard replacing older dead "main computer" one (dev, etc) but, today I was able to start it under windows. Then with GIT, I saw you push the latest change on master, THX for that, it will be integrated in 1.25 final, finally. (y) Since this bugfix is ended, can you change the status of...
I'm waiting for others parts for my new motherboard replacing older dead "main computer" one (dev, etc) but, today I was able to...
For MP 1.25 pre+ (follow green rectangle) : Launch MP client config and click on remotes... : Go in Irtrans tab and click on...
Replies
Views
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Hi This is a fix for the problems mentioned in this post Inconsistent date display in TV Guide I have only tested the fix for US...
Replies
Views
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
Hi guys. It looks like I've fixed the problem which bothered me for all 10 years I'm using MediaPortal and lead me to imperfect...
Replies
Views
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull Request #154 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 · GitHub
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull...
Hi, Just stumbled on a minor error in the postbuildevents if you have spaces in the sourcedirectory.
Replies
Views
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if available) * Skins can access the icon Documentation: In xmltv data, programmes can optionally include an icon element with a src attribute. Example: <icon src="404 - MEDIAPORTAL"> This is part of the...
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if...
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if...
Replies
Views
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
Patch for MP1 Client attached New feature: Skins can include cache="true" on texture elements eg <texture...
Replies
Views
This can be closed. Replaced by [Pending] - Allow web image caching between sessions, plus general web image improvements [MP Client]
This can be closed. Replaced by [Pending] - Allow web image caching between sessions, plus general web image improvements [MP Client]
Here's a patch to allow skins to display images from the internet without re-downloading that same image each time MP is started...
Replies
Views
Please close, replaced with [Pending] - XMLTV import Icon, save to DB, expose to skins
Please close, replaced with [Pending] - XMLTV import Icon, save to DB, expose to skins
I've developed a patch that adds a new property to programs in the TV database, imports it from xmltv, and makes this property...
Replies
Views
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples: <category lang="en">Adventure/Fantasy/Animation/Comedy/Action/Family</category> <category lang="en">movie</category> and: <category lang="en">Comedy/Fantasy</category> <category...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
Replies
Views
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the streaming service gets part of mainstream MP2 or we have a pluginmanager with plugin dependency management. Same applies for all other Media items :) I don't know if you plan to have MP2Web as a core feature...
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the...
I'm scratching my own itch here, but being a long time TVServer user I would like to see if there's any interest in TVServer being...
Replies
Views
Rebased the branch and pushed, thanks :)
Rebased the branch and pushed, thanks :)
I added some code to persist the size of the MediaPortal Configuration window (and the maximized state). And I increased the width...
Replies
Views
Hi I have created a new patch, where system for episodenum can be selected, if no selected is made, episodenum is read from first available episodenum element (current behavior) I have attache a screen dump of setup (plugin->XmlTv) Definitions of imports: - first: Load epsioden umber from first element (current behavior and default...
Hi I have created a new patch, where system for episodenum can be selected, if no selected is made, episodenum is read from first...
Hi TV guide data from xmltv.xmltv.se contains <episode-num system="thetvdb.com"></episode-num> witch can't be processed by the...
Replies
Views
Sounds rather twisted but why not, if it works :) Thanks for the clarifications.
Sounds rather twisted but why not, if it works :) Thanks for the clarifications.
As part of OnlineVideos there is the option of launching an external executable to play a video and this application needs to...
Replies
Views
Already included in official release
Already included in official release
Hey guys. I have made some patches (to core & atmolight plugin) so also when a video is running minimized the UI frame data could...
Replies
Views
@azzuro: i have answered your question in the new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/framegrabber-grab-ui-also-when-video-running-minimized.129843/ pOpY
@azzuro: i have answered your question in the new thread...
Hey, Currently the FrameGrabber event OnNewFrame is only called when the video player is rendering frames. Therefore only frames...
Replies
Views
Here's a build for you guys to test out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/allow-mediaportal-to-be-installed-on-windows-10-technical-preview.127876/ Please report any issues in that specific thread!
Here's a build for you guys to test out...
EDIT: I see that there is a more official build provided by the developers. (still preview on preview though) better use that one...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
mm1352000 nearly a year ago developed a patch for this feature in MP 1.5 (issue...
Replies
Views
Merged to master: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/d0788731b3ee900abc5bea4f01ec7c56592aea61 ;)
Merged to master: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/d0788731b3ee900abc5bea4f01ec7c56592aea61 ;)
In the UK we are blessed with a DVB-T system that broadcasts radio channels in the TV MUXes. We are further blessed with a 7-day...
Replies
Views
For sure, i'm not the guy to improve it but, you are right it always welcome to see new contributions :)
For sure, i'm not the guy to improve it but, you are right it always welcome to see new contributions :)
steps to reproduce the issue In configuration mode, select any Title from Database and go to CoverArt. Set the value of Image URL...
Replies
Views
Here is Wikipedia config xml and necessary language xml for searching also Finnish Wikipedia.
Here is Wikipedia config xml and necessary language xml for searching also Finnish Wikipedia.
Replies
Views
Hello Support for the Twin CI slots requires much more than just the name change. The Twin is supported in TVE 3.5 already... mm
Hello Support for the Twin CI slots requires much more than just the name change. The Twin is supported in TVE 3.5 already... mm
In GlobeTV (the Software delivered by KNCOne), the CAM ist detected and works. In Mediaportal, it doesn't. I searched the source...
Replies
Views
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
A thread was started a long time ago by mm1352000 to enable DiSEqC to work on his Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix...
Replies
Views
Yes. This feature is configurable on client side.
Yes. This feature is configurable on client side.
Hey guys. Found a issue with series recordings and the "Multi Seat Setup Use UNC" setting. If in the debug options of...
Replies
Views
Been on holiday... in response to the various points: Moq vs. NSubstitute @mnmr I agree, on further examination although they seem similar the following post confirms at least one good reason to choose NSubstitute over Moq. http://dennis-nerush.blogspot.de/2012/10/rhino-mocks-vs-moq-vs-nsubstitute.html AutoFixture also supports...
Been on holiday... in response to the various points: Moq vs. NSubstitute @mnmr I agree, on further examination although they seem...
In Media Portal 1 the unit tests are clearly not being used which makes development difficult and risky. Problem: 1) They are...
Replies
Views
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
A new hex format date and time URL variable is required in order to get the UK Digiguide grabber template working. Specifically the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom