Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (11 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (8 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
MP1 MP2 Processing of patches (1 Viewer) DE
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review the proposal. At this stage, the code is not yet looked at. If they conclude that the basic idea of the patch is something we want to get included in MP 1 (in which version is not clear at this point)...
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review...
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review...
Replies
Views
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber scripts, then please do not post them in this forum. This forum is only for code patches. These updates have their own forums: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails Localization of MediaPortal and DeployTool :thx:
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber...
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber...
Replies
Views
The "description in our Wiki" links are broken. What are the guidelines/please update this documentation! Edit... found it here, but only by documentation link from the main web site menu...
The "description in our Wiki" links are broken. What are the guidelines/please update this documentation! Edit... found it here...
Patch Guidelines - and how to find something to work on We appreciate every help we get from our community. Especially if we...
Replies
Views
The problem: the MP created an video thumbnail but you don't like it (for example it made from a dark scene). You want to refresh but... The solution: Go to the video file Press F9 or use the remote Select refresh video thumbnail The MP will generate a random number from 10 to 300 sec and increase it with pre-record value. If still...
The problem: the MP created an video thumbnail but you don't like it (for example it made from a dark scene). You want to refresh...
The problem: the MP created an video thumbnail but you don't like it (for example it made from a dark scene). You want to refresh...
Replies
Views
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed test. The reason for this is that the labelIrTransStatus label is hidden by another label used to display "If you experience duplicate key presses, please see the following article". The fix was to move...
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed...
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed...
Replies
Views
I would like to propose a patch which might merit a little discussion. In the current (1.1.2) version, the TvEvents for Recording Starting, Started, and Ended are fired from the built-in scheduler. Additionally, there are arguments in the TvEvent for the recording and schedule information to identify the specific recording and the...
I would like to propose a patch which might merit a little discussion. In the current (1.1.2) version, the TvEvents for...
I would like to propose a patch which might merit a little discussion. In the current (1.1.2) version, the TvEvents for...
Replies
Views
Here is Wikipedia config xml and necessary language xml for searching also Finnish Wikipedia.
Here is Wikipedia config xml and necessary language xml for searching also Finnish Wikipedia.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be downloaded from the transponder. The info is EIT so no major changes just an addition of a PID. To download the EPG you need to have the channel "EPG_Data" on 5e. The channel can be found on the following...
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be...
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be...
Replies
Views
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples: <category lang="en">Adventure/Fantasy/Animation/Comedy/Action/Family</category> <category lang="en">movie</category> and: <category lang="en">Comedy/Fantasy</category> <category...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
Replies
Views
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if available) * Skins can access the icon Documentation: In xmltv data, programmes can optionally include an icon element with a src attribute. Example: <icon src="404 - MEDIAPORTAL"> This is part of the...
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if...
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if...
Replies
Views
Hi In The TVPlugin we have TVGuide.cs (mytvguide.xml), that contains some (leftover?) skin controls: [SkinControl(98)] protected GUIImage videoBackground; [SkinControl(99)] protected GUIVideoControl videoWindow; These controls are not used anywhere in the plugin. In fact, the only place where there is a GUIVideoControl is in...
Hi In The TVPlugin we have TVGuide.cs (mytvguide.xml), that contains some (leftover?) skin controls: [SkinControl(98)]...
Hi In The TVPlugin we have TVGuide.cs (mytvguide.xml), that contains some (leftover?) skin controls: [SkinControl(98)]...
Replies
Views
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter out corrupt EPG data, handle encoding issues in received EPG data, etc. The current implementation raises the OnImportEpgPrograms event after commiting new data, so in order to make any changes, the database...
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter...
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter...
Replies
Views
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Hi This is a fix for the problems mentioned in this post Inconsistent date display in TV Guide I have only tested the fix for US...
Replies
Views
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's currently playing. I implemented this feature reading g_player.MediaInfo.Height value in separate thread. As I'm testing Moncaso Mini-display support, I noticed that this works in all situations but...
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's...
Support for Moneual Moncaso VFD/Remote through VLSYSTEM driver of Mini-display plugin. - VFD display support (full support...
Replies
Views
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
A new hex format date and time URL variable is required in order to get the UK Digiguide grabber template working. Specifically the...
Replies
Views
Honestly? I personally do not like ... :)
Honestly? I personally do not like ... :)
Little color/gfx in this brutal world. Actual : Modified : DLL attached. What do you think ?
Replies
Views
Will take care. :thx: Simone
Will take care. :thx: Simone
When showing the details DVB-IP channel shows as #TV.TuningDetails.ChannelType, not DVB-IP.
Replies
Views
Hello Support for the Twin CI slots requires much more than just the name change. The Twin is supported in TVE 3.5 already... mm
Hello Support for the Twin CI slots requires much more than just the name change. The Twin is supported in TVE 3.5 already... mm
In GlobeTV (the Software delivered by KNCOne), the CAM ist detected and works. In Mediaportal, it doesn't. I searched the source...
Replies
Views
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. - "the volume increases or decreases by 2 when I press the volume up or down button once." YES, same for me. "There is some weirdness relating to the maximum value displayed. This weirdness may or may not...
THX for all informations, as you know, skin skills is not for me then, this could be (maybe) an improvment for the skin I use. -...
Because I wanted to have value in volume OSD like in Windows 11 (without success) : I dig in MP configuration and, found a bug...
Replies
Views
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
Patch for MP1 Client attached New feature: Skins can include cache="true" on texture elements eg <texture...
Replies
Views
AW: Change Bass AudioDevice inside MP Sorry about that, I changed it :) I had to work in a VM because of the VS 2010 bug on a x64 system and so I forgotten to change it :P The updated patch is attached to my first post ;)
AW: Change Bass AudioDevice inside MP Sorry about that, I changed it :) I had to work in a VM because of the VS 2010 bug on a x64...
Hello everybody :) I've created a patch for MP to change the AudioDevice of the Bass Player inside MP like it is possible for...
Replies
Views
Merged to master. Will be part of MP 1.6.0. Thanks! :)
The remote plugins RemoteRedEye and RemoteSerialUIR are opening the selected COM-port, even if the plugins were not enabled. I...
Replies
Views
The MCE 2005 remote plugin has no autorepeat for the ChannelUp/Down buttons. This makes "zapping" a bit slow. :)...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec thing after all. Moving from the recommended PDVD9 Codec to ffdshow from SAF 4 solved the problem.
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec...
This Patch attempts to fix two things: 1) The Problem with MPC decoder filter reporting wrong aspect ratio 2) A potential bug in...
Replies
Views
@regeszter What about this? :)
@regeszter What about this? :)
A small modification. The TVthumbnailer reads the general pre-recorded value, increase with 180 sec and uses that for thumbnail...
Replies
Views
Jira updated + branch/review created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4285 :)
Jira updated + branch/review created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4285 :)
In the Auto3D thread the user @NTM requested the possibility to switch left/right and top/bottom for reversed 3D movies. This...
Replies
Views
you can compil, your own build ;) Deda is a bit busy, this times. but can you post an patch file ? better for us, to add it to MP
you can compil, your own build ;) Deda is a bit busy, this times. but can you post an patch file ? better for us, to add it to MP
Apparently, I'm the only person who is annoyed by the tab ordering in the Config's Video Database. It's been annoying me since...
Replies
Views
Options is not how data is stored in the database, it is what the user select to display in the client - the options is only used when reading data from the database (that's why you set the option in the client configuration and not the server configuration) Also in the specification for episode, season and part there can be total...
Options is not how data is stored in the database, it is what the user select to display in the client - the options is only used...
Hi. Currently Episode info is shows as (1.1.1) for Season 1 Episode 1 part 1. It can be (1) or (1.1 Pilot) depending on your EPG...
Replies
Views
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
A thread was started a long time ago by mm1352000 to enable DiSEqC to work on his Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix...
Replies
Views
I'm waiting for others parts for my new motherboard replacing older dead "main computer" one (dev, etc) but, today I was able to start it under windows. Then with GIT, I saw you push the latest change on master, THX for that, it will be integrated in 1.25 final, finally. (y) Since this bugfix is ended, can you change the status of...
I'm waiting for others parts for my new motherboard replacing older dead "main computer" one (dev, etc) but, today I was able to...
For MP 1.25 pre+ (follow green rectangle) : Launch MP client config and click on remotes... : Go in Irtrans tab and click on...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
mm1352000 nearly a year ago developed a patch for this feature in MP 1.5 (issue...
Replies
Views
Jira issue created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4160 Assigned it to you @mm1352000, hope thats okay?
Jira issue created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4160 Assigned it to you @mm1352000, hope thats okay?
This patch allows the user to configure the broadcast address used for WOL of the TV server to something other than the global...
Replies
Views
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the improved performance feature for the log later. Edit: Added a patch that fixes several classes that accessed the log through the GlobalServiceProvider class instead of the static Log class.
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the...
This patch's main intent is to improve the performance of the one method that is, obviously, called the most throughout any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom