Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (7 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (2 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber scripts, then please do not post them in this forum. This forum is only for code patches. These updates have their own forums: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails Localization of MediaPortal and DeployTool :thx:
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber...
If you want to share updated localization files, tuning information (transponderlists, dvb-c, dvb-t, etc.) , or epg grabber...
Replies
Views
The "description in our Wiki" links are broken. What are the guidelines/please update this documentation! Edit... found it here, but only by documentation link from the main web site menu...
The "description in our Wiki" links are broken. What are the guidelines/please update this documentation! Edit... found it here...
Patch Guidelines - and how to find something to work on We appreciate every help we get from our community. Especially if we...
Replies
Views
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review the proposal. At this stage, the code is not yet looked at. If they conclude that the basic idea of the patch is something we want to get included in MP 1 (in which version is not clear at this point)...
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review...
This is how the team processes the submitted patches. user submits the patch - prefix = [pending] MP1 Development Managers review...
Replies
Views
Will take care. :thx: Simone
Will take care. :thx: Simone
When showing the details DVB-IP channel shows as #TV.TuningDetails.ChannelType, not DVB-IP.
Replies
Views
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is currently no chance of this patch being accepted...
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is...
Hi This patch adds the possibility to have the correct language AC3 stream if PreferAC3 is false and there are no MPEG-streams...
Replies
Views
Please close, replaced with [Pending] - XMLTV import Icon, save to DB, expose to skins
Please close, replaced with [Pending] - XMLTV import Icon, save to DB, expose to skins
I've developed a patch that adds a new property to programs in the TV database, imports it from xmltv, and makes this property...
Replies
Views
No, but the placeshift feature is exists in this build.
No, but the placeshift feature is exists in this build.
Add hyperlink parameter to TvPlugin to enhance menu options Parameters: NoCommand - Do current behavior, DEFAULT FullScreen -...
Replies
Views
OK, two things. I restored my system to back in Jan and comskip worked. Then Windows did an update and it stopped. Today I have refreshed windows, i.e. started over, and install MP. Comskip is working. I have noticed if I use the Titan skin the commercial markers do not display when the video is paused. When I use the widescreen...
OK, two things. I restored my system to back in Jan and comskip worked. Then Windows did an update and it stopped. Today I have...
I've submitted a pull request for a change to the comskip launcher plugin to allow/default to running comskip with a lower than...
Replies
Views
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
Hello Here is a patch which adds few language codes to languages list which is used in TV configuration. I've found these...
Replies
Views
Ok updated :)
Ok updated :)
I've submitted a new pull request for allowing plugins to act as a screensaver. This involved changes to the configuration to...
Replies
Views
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter out corrupt EPG data, handle encoding issues in received EPG data, etc. The current implementation raises the OnImportEpgPrograms event after commiting new data, so in order to make any changes, the database...
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter...
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter...
Replies
Views
@azzuro Thanks for your quick Answer
@azzuro Thanks for your quick Answer
Jira N°4488 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4488 Hi, This patch creates an option to allow MP go to home after...
Replies
Views
This can be closed. Replaced by [Pending] - Allow web image caching between sessions, plus general web image improvements [MP Client]
This can be closed. Replaced by [Pending] - Allow web image caching between sessions, plus general web image improvements [MP Client]
Here's a patch to allow skins to display images from the internet without re-downloading that same image each time MP is started...
Replies
Views
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
Patch for MP1 Client attached New feature: Skins can include cache="true" on texture elements eg <texture...
Replies
Views
Jira updated + branch/review created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4285 :)
Jira updated + branch/review created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4285 :)
In the Auto3D thread the user @NTM requested the possibility to switch left/right and top/bottom for reversed 3D movies. This...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
The user @wouter1971 pointed me to a problem with 3D movies. Whenever a 3D movie is stretched by ViewModeSwitcher to avoid black...
Replies
Views
Merged to master. Will be part of MP 1.6.0. Thanks! :)
The MediaPortal GUI is not able to display correct, if the TV is in SBS/TAB 3D mode. These patch enables 3D support for the GUI and...
Replies
Views
The MCE 2005 remote plugin has no autorepeat for the ChannelUp/Down buttons. This makes "zapping" a bit slow. :)...
Replies
Views
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
A thread was started a long time ago by mm1352000 to enable DiSEqC to work on his Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix...
Replies
Views
AW: Change Bass AudioDevice inside MP Sorry about that, I changed it :) I had to work in a VM because of the VS 2010 bug on a x64 system and so I forgotten to change it :P The updated patch is attached to my first post ;)
AW: Change Bass AudioDevice inside MP Sorry about that, I changed it :) I had to work in a VM because of the VS 2010 bug on a x64...
Hello everybody :) I've created a patch for MP to change the AudioDevice of the Bass Player inside MP like it is possible for...
Replies
Views
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
The existing Comskip support is great- except that there is no support for recordings that are still in progress. The attached...
Replies
Views
Jira issue created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4160 Assigned it to you @mm1352000, hope thats okay?
Jira issue created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4160 Assigned it to you @mm1352000, hope thats okay?
This patch allows the user to configure the broadcast address used for WOL of the TV server to something other than the global...
Replies
Views
Honestly? I personally do not like ... :)
Honestly? I personally do not like ... :)
Little color/gfx in this brutal world. Actual : Modified : DLL attached. What do you think ?
Replies
Views
Now there is even better support for MDM166A displays through SharpDisplayManager. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4702-switch-to-sharplibdisplay.133472/
Now there is even better support for MDM166A displays through SharpDisplayManager. See...
Because of some requests mainly in the german forum, here comes a new minidisplay driver for the vfd Futaba MDM166A...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i had the same issue, and i solved it differently i didnt switched to seconds, but allowed floating values so 1 minute will be still one minute but setting to 0,5 will be half a minute. the codechange is also...
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i...
right now DVB EPG grab time can be set only in minutes, and i found no reason why we have to wait at least one minute for EPG...
Replies
Views
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in such playlists
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in...
Hello I'd like to offer patch with few improvements in DVB-IP channel scanning. First I like to explain why this patch is done...
Replies
Views
Hi, A question about this patch : that indeed probably works only for web streams as viz requires BASS and DVB sourced playback chain wont have BASS in use, so the patch itself is probably not a good one or probably, it would be wise to check that it is web stream that radio is sourced of. @hwahrmann what do you think about it ...
Hi, A question about this patch : that indeed probably works only for web streams as viz requires BASS and DVB sourced playback...
'ello This is just a small patch to enable fullscreen visualizations for radio. I only listen to internet radio streams, so that...
Replies
Views
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the streaming service gets part of mainstream MP2 or we have a pluginmanager with plugin dependency management. Same applies for all other Media items :) I don't know if you plan to have MP2Web as a core feature...
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the...
I'm scratching my own itch here, but being a long time TVServer user I would like to see if there's any interest in TVServer being...
Replies
Views
Fixed in MP 1.5.0. Thanks @mpiva :)
Fixed in MP 1.5.0. Thanks @mpiva :)
OnRight and OnDown action are not executed on filmstrip. This patch will enable them when spinCanFocus is false Also on...
Replies
Views
The remote plugins RemoteRedEye and RemoteSerialUIR are opening the selected COM-port, even if the plugins were not enabled. I...
Replies
Views
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Hi This is a fix for the problems mentioned in this post Inconsistent date display in TV Guide I have only tested the fix for US...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec thing after all. Moving from the recommended PDVD9 Codec to ffdshow from SAF 4 solved the problem.
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec...
This Patch attempts to fix two things: 1) The Problem with MPC decoder filter reporting wrong aspect ratio 2) A potential bug in...
Replies
Views
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull Request #154 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 · GitHub
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull...
Hi, Just stumbled on a minor error in the postbuildevents if you have spaces in the sourcedirectory.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom