Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (13 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (7 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
1. this patch optimizes listview filling with data for tvsetup - channel list for groups (both radio and TV). The optimization is...
Replies
Views
Here is Wikipedia config xml and necessary language xml for searching also Finnish Wikipedia.
Here is Wikipedia config xml and necessary language xml for searching also Finnish Wikipedia.
Replies
Views
Your solution looks simple Event ghost looks complicated and isn't in the supported by Mp v1.5 box and i wouldn't know where to start setting it up
Your solution looks simple Event ghost looks complicated and isn't in the supported by Mp v1.5 box and i wouldn't know where to...
(Decided to give it another try, since the first one was in the wrong forum) I'm running MP on a PC with 2 monitors and 2 audio...
Replies
Views
Hi again Jean-Christophe Any update?
Hi again Jean-Christophe Any update?
Hi Developers, self compilers and TT3650CI users, concerning the problems described in the thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Evaluate] Fix RTL text scrolling (1 Viewer) DE
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to rewrite all the text handling code (which is over my capabilities). I do think that this patch will improve the current code and should be implemented in V1.2 For V2, it will be a big improvement to use...
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to...
This patch fixes some of the problems concerning the scrolling of text with right to left characters in it. Currently RTL text...
Replies
Views
Just want to say thanks for doing this - the idea is actually pretty smart. Only having one PC for general purposes and at the same time using as Home Entertainment center Consumes less power Less OS Maintenace Only need 1 Windows license Great work, guys /Morten
Just want to say thanks for doing this - the idea is actually pretty smart. Only having one PC for general purposes and at the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA-1 rev23491 + svn-12-24-2009 Rev24553 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec thing after all. Moving from the recommended PDVD9 Codec to ffdshow from SAF 4 solved the problem.
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec...
This Patch attempts to fix two things: 1) The Problem with MPC decoder filter reporting wrong aspect ratio 2) A potential bug in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom