Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (6 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (4 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's currently playing. I implemented this feature reading g_player.MediaInfo.Height value in separate thread. As I'm testing Moncaso Mini-display support, I noticed that this works in all situations but...
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's...
Support for Moneual Moncaso VFD/Remote through VLSYSTEM driver of Mini-display plugin. - VFD display support (full support...
Replies
Views
Please close, replaced with [Pending] - XMLTV import Icon, save to DB, expose to skins
Please close, replaced with [Pending] - XMLTV import Icon, save to DB, expose to skins
I've developed a patch that adds a new property to programs in the TV database, imports it from xmltv, and makes this property...
Replies
Views
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is currently no chance of this patch being accepted...
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is...
Hi This patch adds the possibility to have the correct language AC3 stream if PreferAC3 is false and there are no MPEG-streams...
Replies
Views
@azzuro: i have answered your question in the new thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/framegrabber-grab-ui-also-when-video-running-minimized.129843/ pOpY
@azzuro: i have answered your question in the new thread...
Hey, Currently the FrameGrabber event OnNewFrame is only called when the video player is rendering frames. Therefore only frames...
Replies
Views
@Developers Is this patch still viable, can someone just please take a look. Thanks
@Developers Is this patch still viable, can someone just please take a look. Thanks
Summary:This patch adds a regex replace function to the html parser (indirect to webepg). The regex replaces will be done on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope you are well :) I think now it's regression testing :)
Hi, Hope you are well :) I think now it's regression testing :)
Hi, I've noticed that under certain situations when a small PES packet is assembled (size less than 188 bytes) the DVB subtitles...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Pending] Addtional DVB languages (1 Viewer) DE
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
Hello Here is a patch which adds few language codes to languages list which is used in TV configuration. I've found these...
Replies
Views
Hi I have created a new patch, where system for episodenum can be selected, if no selected is made, episodenum is read from first available episodenum element (current behavior) I have attache a screen dump of setup (plugin->XmlTv) Definitions of imports: - first: Load epsioden umber from first element (current behavior and default...
Hi I have created a new patch, where system for episodenum can be selected, if no selected is made, episodenum is read from first...
Hi TV guide data from xmltv.xmltv.se contains <episode-num system="thetvdb.com"></episode-num> witch can't be processed by the...
Replies
Views
But what about the scenario of a user who doesn't use MP to watch TV very often (maybe watches videos/listens to music) but wants to use it to record TV sometimes. Therefore they need the EPG to be kept up-to-date, and if "Grab when idle" is disabled for whatever reason it never will be. So if there was an option to update at e.g...
But what about the scenario of a user who doesn't use MP to watch TV very often (maybe watches videos/listens to music) but wants...
Sometimes i was wondering why my HTPC doesn't shut down even when i am not watching tv. Standing in the Home-Screen. PowerScheduler...
Replies
Views
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
The existing Comskip support is great- except that there is no support for recordings that are still in progress. The attached...
Replies
Views
I did this if (!IsNotificationBarEnabled) { ShowDlgAsynch(); } else { }
I did this if (!IsNotificationBarEnabled) { ShowDlgAsynch(); } else { }
Hi all! I hate this "Tv server lost connection" dialog/ If something wrong with tvservice you'll have to dismiss this notification...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i had the same issue, and i solved it differently i didnt switched to seconds, but allowed floating values so 1 minute will be still one minute but setting to 0,5 will be half a minute. the codechange is also...
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i...
right now DVB EPG grab time can be set only in minutes, and i found no reason why we have to wait at least one minute for EPG...
Replies
Views
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
Patch for MP1 Client attached New feature: Skins can include cache="true" on texture elements eg <texture...
Replies
Views
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to rewrite all the text handling code (which is over my capabilities). I do think that this patch will improve the current code and should be implemented in V1.2 For V2, it will be a big improvement to use...
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to...
This patch fixes some of the problems concerning the scrolling of text with right to left characters in it. Currently RTL text...
Replies
Views
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Hi This is a fix for the problems mentioned in this post Inconsistent date display in TV Guide I have only tested the fix for US...
Replies
Views
Merged to master. Will be part of MP 1.6.0. Thanks! :)
Merged to master. Will be part of MP 1.6.0. Thanks! :)
The MediaPortal GUI is not able to display correct, if the TV is in SBS/TAB 3D mode. These patch enables 3D support for the GUI and...
Replies
Views
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull Request #154 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 · GitHub
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull...
Hi, Just stumbled on a minor error in the postbuildevents if you have spaces in the sourcedirectory.
Replies
Views
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
A thread was started a long time ago by mm1352000 to enable DiSEqC to work on his Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix...
Replies
Views
Been on holiday... in response to the various points: Moq vs. NSubstitute @mnmr I agree, on further examination although they seem similar the following post confirms at least one good reason to choose NSubstitute over Moq. http://dennis-nerush.blogspot.de/2012/10/rhino-mocks-vs-moq-vs-nsubstitute.html AutoFixture also supports...
Been on holiday... in response to the various points: Moq vs. NSubstitute @mnmr I agree, on further examination although they seem...
In Media Portal 1 the unit tests are clearly not being used which makes development difficult and risky. Problem: 1) They are...
Replies
Views
Ok i found the link : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/thumbnail-generation-design-problem-thumbnails-are-almost-same-and-not-very-informative.120146/ So fixed there and in fact like this thread is related (should approved) :P
Ok i found the link ...
Hi, this is a small patch for allow user to set the prerecordinterval (in minutes) (or just set an interval) in configuration.exe...
Replies
Views
This can be closed. Replaced by [Pending] - Allow web image caching between sessions, plus general web image improvements [MP Client]
This can be closed. Replaced by [Pending] - Allow web image caching between sessions, plus general web image improvements [MP Client]
Here's a patch to allow skins to display images from the internet without re-downloading that same image each time MP is started...
Replies
Views
Sounds rather twisted but why not, if it works :) Thanks for the clarifications.
Sounds rather twisted but why not, if it works :) Thanks for the clarifications.
As part of OnlineVideos there is the option of launching an external executable to play a video and this application needs to...
Replies
Views
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been deprecated....
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been...
Even if MP is working on Windows 11, both, SetupTV, TvService, MP config and MP client doesn't give the correct Windows 11 OS...
Replies
Views
Fixed in MP 1.5.0. Thanks @mpiva :)
Fixed in MP 1.5.0. Thanks @mpiva :)
OnRight and OnDown action are not executed on filmstrip. This patch will enable them when spinCanFocus is false Also on...
Replies
Views
Merged to master: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/d0788731b3ee900abc5bea4f01ec7c56592aea61 ;)
Merged to master: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/d0788731b3ee900abc5bea4f01ec7c56592aea61 ;)
In the UK we are blessed with a DVB-T system that broadcasts radio channels in the TV MUXes. We are further blessed with a 7-day...
Replies
Views
Found a bug in the extended event descriptor decoding (tswriter epgdecoder.cpp). When an EPGLanguage is created the extendedEventComplete property is not initialize (should be set to false). This leads to that extended event descriptor decoding somtimes works and somtimes the text is skipped.
Found a bug in the extended event descriptor decoding (tswriter epgdecoder.cpp). When an EPGLanguage is created the...
Problems: - if more than one “extended event descriptor” is sent to specific event and text begins with control codes with...
Replies
Views
Jira updated + branch/review created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4285 :)
Jira updated + branch/review created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4285 :)
In the Auto3D thread the user @NTM requested the possibility to switch left/right and top/bottom for reversed 3D movies. This...
Replies
Views
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the streaming service gets part of mainstream MP2 or we have a pluginmanager with plugin dependency management. Same applies for all other Media items :) I don't know if you plan to have MP2Web as a core feature...
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the...
I'm scratching my own itch here, but being a long time TVServer user I would like to see if there's any interest in TVServer being...
Replies
Views
Joker ! :rolleyes:
Joker ! :rolleyes:
Hi, i have posted on original topic "here" but i think it's better to create an other Topic, in "Pending", for have lack of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom