Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (11 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (4 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is currently no chance of this patch being accepted...
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is...
Hi This patch adds the possibility to have the correct language AC3 stream if PreferAC3 is false and there are no MPEG-streams...
Replies
Views
Hi In The TVPlugin we have TVGuide.cs (mytvguide.xml), that contains some (leftover?) skin controls: [SkinControl(98)] protected GUIImage videoBackground; [SkinControl(99)] protected GUIVideoControl videoWindow; These controls are not used anywhere in the plugin. In fact, the only place where there is a GUIVideoControl is in...
Hi In The TVPlugin we have TVGuide.cs (mytvguide.xml), that contains some (leftover?) skin controls: [SkinControl(98)]...
Hi In The TVPlugin we have TVGuide.cs (mytvguide.xml), that contains some (leftover?) skin controls: [SkinControl(98)]...
Replies
Views
But what about the scenario of a user who doesn't use MP to watch TV very often (maybe watches videos/listens to music) but wants to use it to record TV sometimes. Therefore they need the EPG to be kept up-to-date, and if "Grab when idle" is disabled for whatever reason it never will be. So if there was an option to update at e.g...
But what about the scenario of a user who doesn't use MP to watch TV very often (maybe watches videos/listens to music) but wants...
Sometimes i was wondering why my HTPC doesn't shut down even when i am not watching tv. Standing in the Home-Screen. PowerScheduler...
Replies
Views
AW: Change Bass AudioDevice inside MP Sorry about that, I changed it :) I had to work in a VM because of the VS 2010 bug on a x64 system and so I forgotten to change it :P The updated patch is attached to my first post ;)
AW: Change Bass AudioDevice inside MP Sorry about that, I changed it :) I had to work in a VM because of the VS 2010 bug on a x64...
Hello everybody :) I've created a patch for MP to change the AudioDevice of the Bass Player inside MP like it is possible for...
Replies
Views
Options is not how data is stored in the database, it is what the user select to display in the client - the options is only used when reading data from the database (that's why you set the option in the client configuration and not the server configuration) Also in the specification for episode, season and part there can be total...
Options is not how data is stored in the database, it is what the user select to display in the client - the options is only used...
Hi. Currently Episode info is shows as (1.1.1) for Season 1 Episode 1 part 1. It can be (1) or (1.1 Pilot) depending on your EPG...
Replies
Views
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
1. this patch optimizes listview filling with data for tvsetup - channel list for groups (both radio and TV). The optimization is...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i had the same issue, and i solved it differently i didnt switched to seconds, but allowed floating values so 1 minute will be still one minute but setting to 0,5 will be half a minute. the codechange is also...
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i...
right now DVB EPG grab time can be set only in minutes, and i found no reason why we have to wait at least one minute for EPG...
Replies
Views
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-audio-renderer.107316/ + fixed for MP 1.3.0 BETA -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/collection-of-audio-renderer-fixes-for-1-3-0-beta.109738/ :)
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? ->...
Hello, at the moment the current MP implementation of the dynamic refreshrate changer is based on the output of mediainfo. But...
Replies
Views
I've reworked that patch and published an installer for testing there: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/changing-channel-using-numbers-does-not-work-across-group.135190/page-2#post-1198071 Closing that thread to avoid duplicating efforts and confusion. Please refer to the newer thread and JIRA for latest update.
I've reworked that patch and published an installer for testing there...
Hi, Attached is a patch to enable channel surfing to channels outside of the selected group. When watching channel from group A...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: new recordingoption to record only new episodes - even if you delete old show We need client/server mp-tvseries for this :) I think the best way is to extend epg database with tv series info. I even did something like this long time ago. But I hnave no idea how to manage tv show episodes. Maybe new table in tvdatabase...
Re: AW: new recordingoption to record only new episodes - even if you delete old show We need client/server mp-tvseries for this...
Hi, here is again a new recordingoption made by me ;-) Please consider it as beta but it works here for a few weeks now. I call...
Replies
Views
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in such playlists
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in...
Hello I'd like to offer patch with few improvements in DVB-IP channel scanning. First I like to explain why this patch is done...
Replies
Views
What are the symptoms of such hang? Not responding (for ever/minutes/seconds)? Crash? Have anyone looked at this so it can be incuded in 1.2.2?
What are the symptoms of such hang? Not responding (for ever/minutes/seconds)? Crash? Have anyone looked at this so it can be...
Apparently my server can be a bit slow to begin delivering recorded TV via RTSP at times. When this startup delay exceeds 2000...
Replies
Views
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
The existing Comskip support is great- except that there is no support for recordings that are still in progress. The attached...
Replies
Views
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed test. The reason for this is that the labelIrTransStatus label is hidden by another label used to display "If you experience duplicate key presses, please see the following article". The fix was to move...
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed...
When pressing "Test" Button in Remote -> IRTrans -> Server Settings, you get no indication (success or failure) of the performed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be downloaded from the transponder. The info is EIT so no major changes just an addition of a PID. To download the EPG you need to have the channel "EPG_Data" on 5e. The channel can be found on the following...
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be...
Hi guys, Still no write access to the SVN server so I'll post the tiny patch that will allow the EPG on 5e DVB-S to be...
Replies
Views
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the improved performance feature for the log later. Edit: Added a patch that fixes several classes that accessed the log through the GlobalServiceProvider class instead of the static Log class.
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the...
This patch's main intent is to improve the performance of the one method that is, obviously, called the most throughout any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Pending] TvPlugin ZapOsd Patch (1 Viewer) DE
Yeah true, but I was also interested if there would be a mismatch between the groupmap and channel table, I noticed I indeed quoted another SQL statement. But it matters not as the results are practically the same and we got the info we wanted ;) . I also ran the mysqlcheck, no errors :) . No problem, I'll create a new patch file...
Yeah true, but I was also interested if there would be a mismatch between the groupmap and channel table, I noticed I indeed quoted...
This patch includes one improvement and one bug fix: Feat: Zapping to channels by using the numeric keys (1-9) now only selects a...
Replies
Views
I would like to propose a patch which might merit a little discussion. In the current (1.1.2) version, the TvEvents for Recording Starting, Started, and Ended are fired from the built-in scheduler. Additionally, there are arguments in the TvEvent for the recording and schedule information to identify the specific recording and the...
I would like to propose a patch which might merit a little discussion. In the current (1.1.2) version, the TvEvents for...
I would like to propose a patch which might merit a little discussion. In the current (1.1.2) version, the TvEvents for...
Replies
Views
Hi again Jean-Christophe Any update?
Hi again Jean-Christophe Any update?
Hi Developers, self compilers and TT3650CI users, concerning the problems described in the thread...
Replies
Views
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's currently playing. I implemented this feature reading g_player.MediaInfo.Height value in separate thread. As I'm testing Moncaso Mini-display support, I noticed that this works in all situations but...
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's...
Support for Moneual Moncaso VFD/Remote through VLSYSTEM driver of Mini-display plugin. - VFD display support (full support...
Replies
Views
Well, at the moment there is no chance of it being included in the MediaPortal codebase, since we are trying to get 1.2.0 out, and this means stability. Maybe if there are significant benefits, it could be included for 1.3.0. Mark
Well, at the moment there is no chance of it being included in the MediaPortal codebase, since we are trying to get 1.2.0 out, and...
I want to propose a new .tshift format, similar to the existing .tsbuffer format, but with one big difference: timeshifting takes...
Replies
Views
Will take care. :thx: Simone
Will take care. :thx: Simone
When showing the details DVB-IP channel shows as #TV.TuningDetails.ChannelType, not DVB-IP.
Replies
Views
Thanks. I asked @Mmb, but he never replied so far :)
Thanks. I asked @Mmb, but he never replied so far :)
Developers - I need some help/advice! My original goal was to enable DiSEqC to work on my Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix (see this thread)...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec thing after all. Moving from the recommended PDVD9 Codec to ffdshow from SAF 4 solved the problem.
Thanks, I actually noticed today that playback was fine in the TV-Series plugin which caused me to suspect that it was a codec...
This Patch attempts to fix two things: 1) The Problem with MPC decoder filter reporting wrong aspect ratio 2) A potential bug in...
Replies
Views
Found a bug in the extended event descriptor decoding (tswriter epgdecoder.cpp). When an EPGLanguage is created the extendedEventComplete property is not initialize (should be set to false). This leads to that extended event descriptor decoding somtimes works and somtimes the text is skipped.
Found a bug in the extended event descriptor decoding (tswriter epgdecoder.cpp). When an EPGLanguage is created the...
Problems: - if more than one “extended event descriptor” is sent to specific event and text begins with control codes with...
Replies
Views
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to rewrite all the text handling code (which is over my capabilities). I do think that this patch will improve the current code and should be implemented in V1.2 For V2, it will be a big improvement to use...
Hi I know that this code only fixes RTL only texts. I tried to fix the mixed text situation but to do this there is a need to...
This patch fixes some of the problems concerning the scrolling of text with right to left characters in it. Currently RTL text...
Replies
Views
Just want to say thanks for doing this - the idea is actually pretty smart. Only having one PC for general purposes and at the same time using as Home Entertainment center Consumes less power Less OS Maintenace Only need 1 Windows license Great work, guys /Morten
Just want to say thanks for doing this - the idea is actually pretty smart. Only having one PC for general purposes and at the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA-1 rev23491 + svn-12-24-2009 Rev24553 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom