Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (6 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (7 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
Hello Here is a patch which adds few language codes to languages list which is used in TV configuration. I've found these...
Replies
Views
Your solution looks simple Event ghost looks complicated and isn't in the supported by Mp v1.5 box and i wouldn't know where to start setting it up
Your solution looks simple Event ghost looks complicated and isn't in the supported by Mp v1.5 box and i wouldn't know where to...
(Decided to give it another try, since the first one was in the wrong forum) I'm running MP on a PC with 2 monitors and 2 audio...
Replies
Views
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in such playlists
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in...
Hello I'd like to offer patch with few improvements in DVB-IP channel scanning. First I like to explain why this patch is done...
Replies
Views
this is what i want ... because i don't use Windows shell. but actully what i have made, make error in log at restart, because MP config is not closed before start.
this is what i want ... because i don't use Windows shell. but actully what i have made, make error in log at restart, because MP...
Hi, i have added checkbox to Config, for Restart MP when exit config ( available for OK and Cancel button ) for now, the checkbox...
Replies
Views
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been deprecated....
Msoft May be you are working for Msoft and you have such informations ? It's not my case... And more since GetVersion() has been...
Even if MP is working on Windows 11, both, SetupTV, TvService, MP config and MP client doesn't give the correct Windows 11 OS...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope you are well :) I think now it's regression testing :)
Hi, Hope you are well :) I think now it's regression testing :)
Hi, I've noticed that under certain situations when a small PES packet is assembled (size less than 188 bytes) the DVB subtitles...
Replies
Views
I've reworked that patch and published an installer for testing there: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/changing-channel-using-numbers-does-not-work-across-group.135190/page-2#post-1198071 Closing that thread to avoid duplicating efforts and confusion. Please refer to the newer thread and JIRA for latest update.
I've reworked that patch and published an installer for testing there...
Hi, Attached is a patch to enable channel surfing to channels outside of the selected group. When watching channel from group A...
Replies
Views
Here's a build for you guys to test out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/allow-mediaportal-to-be-installed-on-windows-10-technical-preview.127876/ Please report any issues in that specific thread!
Here's a build for you guys to test out...
EDIT: I see that there is a more official build provided by the developers. (still preview on preview though) better use that one...
Replies
Views
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-audio-renderer.107316/ + fixed for MP 1.3.0 BETA -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/collection-of-audio-renderer-fixes-for-1-3-0-beta.109738/ :)
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? ->...
Hello, at the moment the current MP implementation of the dynamic refreshrate changer is based on the output of mediainfo. But...
Replies
Views
What are the symptoms of such hang? Not responding (for ever/minutes/seconds)? Crash? Have anyone looked at this so it can be incuded in 1.2.2?
What are the symptoms of such hang? Not responding (for ever/minutes/seconds)? Crash? Have anyone looked at this so it can be...
Apparently my server can be a bit slow to begin delivering recorded TV via RTSP at times. When this startup delay exceeds 2000...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Pending] TvPlugin ZapOsd Patch (1 Viewer) DE
Yeah true, but I was also interested if there would be a mismatch between the groupmap and channel table, I noticed I indeed quoted another SQL statement. But it matters not as the results are practically the same and we got the info we wanted ;) . I also ran the mysqlcheck, no errors :) . No problem, I'll create a new patch file...
Yeah true, but I was also interested if there would be a mismatch between the groupmap and channel table, I noticed I indeed quoted...
This patch includes one improvement and one bug fix: Feat: Zapping to channels by using the numeric keys (1-9) now only selects a...
Replies
Views
For sure, i'm not the guy to improve it but, you are right it always welcome to see new contributions :)
For sure, i'm not the guy to improve it but, you are right it always welcome to see new contributions :)
steps to reproduce the issue In configuration mode, select any Title from Database and go to CoverArt. Set the value of Image URL...
Replies
Views
OK, two things. I restored my system to back in Jan and comskip worked. Then Windows did an update and it stopped. Today I have refreshed windows, i.e. started over, and install MP. Comskip is working. I have noticed if I use the Titan skin the commercial markers do not display when the video is paused. When I use the widescreen...
OK, two things. I restored my system to back in Jan and comskip worked. Then Windows did an update and it stopped. Today I have...
I've submitted a pull request for a change to the comskip launcher plugin to allow/default to running comskip with a lower than...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
Hi togeather, could you please integrate a new skin property #TV.Guide.idProgram for selected item? Background: I would like to...
Replies
Views
Ok updated :)
Ok updated :)
I've submitted a new pull request for allowing plugins to act as a screensaver. This involved changes to the configuration to...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
The user @wouter1971 pointed me to a problem with 3D movies. Whenever a 3D movie is stretched by ViewModeSwitcher to avoid black...
Replies
Views
No, but the placeshift feature is exists in this build.
No, but the placeshift feature is exists in this build.
Add hyperlink parameter to TvPlugin to enhance menu options Parameters: NoCommand - Do current behavior, DEFAULT FullScreen -...
Replies
Views
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
We could always create a branch for it now :) TVE3.5 didn't use gentle so i think it's already optimized :P
1. this patch optimizes listview filling with data for tvsetup - channel list for groups (both radio and TV). The optimization is...
Replies
Views
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
Hi guys. It looks like I've fixed the problem which bothered me for all 10 years I'm using MediaPortal and lead me to imperfect...
Replies
Views
Already included in official release
Already included in official release
Hey guys. I have made some patches (to core & atmolight plugin) so also when a video is running minimized the UI frame data could...
Replies
Views
Now there is even better support for MDM166A displays through SharpDisplayManager. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4702-switch-to-sharplibdisplay.133472/
Now there is even better support for MDM166A displays through SharpDisplayManager. See...
Because of some requests mainly in the german forum, here comes a new minidisplay driver for the vfd Futaba MDM166A...
Replies
Views
Thread created.
Thread created.
I've submitted a pull request with updated code to support live commercial skipping and toggling of automatic commercial skipping...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I missed that one and saw it too late. :) Yes, great work and big thanks to @jonywee for providing the patch!
Yeah, I missed that one and saw it too late. :) Yes, great work and big thanks to @jonywee for providing the patch!
Hi, Here is a patch for the feature request to disable the 'Do you want to stop live TV' dialog. This is the feature request...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I asked @Mmb, but he never replied so far :)
Thanks. I asked @Mmb, but he never replied so far :)
Developers - I need some help/advice! My original goal was to enable DiSEqC to work on my Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix (see this thread)...
Replies
Views
MiniDisplay support for iMON Manager display API is now on master and should be part of MP 1.8
MiniDisplay support for iMON Manager display API is now on master and should be part of MP 1.8
I have attached the changes to MiniDisplayPlugin that were previously published there...
Replies
Views
Well, at the moment there is no chance of it being included in the MediaPortal codebase, since we are trying to get 1.2.0 out, and this means stability. Maybe if there are significant benefits, it could be included for 1.3.0. Mark
Well, at the moment there is no chance of it being included in the MediaPortal codebase, since we are trying to get 1.2.0 out, and...
I want to propose a new .tshift format, similar to the existing .tsbuffer format, but with one big difference: timeshifting takes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom