Submit: Code Patches (4 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patch of MediaPortal 2. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.
I would like to know if shortcuts will finally be included in MP2. From my sofá, I cannot use mouse but I do use keyboard (my remote was broken and I am not sure which remotes are compatible with MP2), so failing to incorporate this will probably means a downgrade to MP1, as MP2 keyboard usability is very poor. :( Thanks and I hope it...
I would like to know if shortcuts will finally be included in MP2. From my sofá, I cannot use mouse but I do use keyboard (my...
Not sure if I have done this correctly but here are 2 files that I added to allow MP2 to support default keyboard shortcuts. I used...
Replies
Views
I think, for start a pull request would be also good :)
I think, for start a pull request would be also good :)
I've been testing changes I made to MP2's TvEngine that allows the user to have more control on how the three series schedule types...
Replies
Views
Hi. Title says all. All those video extensions are not in the list of "known" video extensions, but they should, imho. Very easy to add and did not harm in any way, so we should do it. A patched file is attached.
Hi. Title says all. All those video extensions are not in the list of "known" video extensions, but they should, imho. Very easy to...
Hi. Title says all. All those video extensions are not in the list of "known" video extensions, but they should, imho. Very easy to...
Replies
Views
I implemented the IMDB id lookup caching by using similar code which is already in TryMatch. Changes are available in commit 326003cfad355a02d928c90c8f39edf8a41b43c8. Within the pull request the changes can be reviewed in total.
I implemented the IMDB id lookup caching by using similar code which is already in TryMatch. Changes are available in commit...
TheTvDb.com supports retrieving a series search result by a matching IMDB id...
Replies
Views
Follow up, please :) EDIT: As I am a persistent mf.. @morpheus_xx @Albert @Smeulf :P
Follow up, please :) EDIT: As I am a persistent mf.. @morpheus_xx @Albert @Smeulf :P
Hi, Please find my proposal to allow the overwrite of an existing playlist instead of displaying a "Playlist coul'd not be saved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom