Submit: Code Patches (3 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patch of MediaPortal 2. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.
Done.
Done.
I have fixes for all three of those bugs. I am not sure of the procedure for submitting fixes. What I have done is this: Fork the...
Replies
Views
I created a new snapshot, it's available for download here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-weekly-snapshot-2016-06-12.134567/
I created a new snapshot, it's available for download here...
Hi, this patch resolves a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. TryMatchEpisode doesn't updated the fields - ImdbId - TvdbId - FirstAired in...
Replies
Views
Hi Just to clarify. I have updated the file "config" from this branch yesterday. https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/WiP_SR15_U1_v4 mrj
Hi Just to clarify. I have updated the file "config" from this branch yesterday...
Hi This file will pull language files from Transifex for the following plugins ApolloOne BlueVision VideoEffectChanger Remove...
Replies
Views
It's a tricky one :confused: MP1 uses left/right to exit so that's what existing users are used to, I'm not sure if using the back button is particularly intuitive but neither is being stuck in the list lol. My original thought was to implement 'double tap' handling, e.g. when you're at the top of the list quickly double tapping up...
It's a tricky one :confused: MP1 uses left/right to exit so that's what existing users are used to, I'm not sure if using the back...
Patch for supporting scrolling in a loop for stack/wrap panels, e.g. jump to bottom item if scrolling up and top item is selected...
Replies
Views
Sorry for delay, I've pushed a branch for this https://github.com/brownard/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_Improve_Movie_Matching
Sorry for delay, I've pushed a branch for this https://github.com/brownard/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_Improve_Movie_Matching
I've changed the name parsing for movies so that '.' and '_' are replaced with spaces (same as already happens for series parsing)...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/development-snapshots.683/ ;)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/development-snapshots.683/ ;)
Hi I've always felt like there was something not quite right with the focus handling in MP2, particularly how it chooses the...
Replies
Views
Nope, used WinRar and 7zip, but i'm running Win 8.
Nope, used WinRar and 7zip, but i'm running Win 8.
Fix for disabling the screen saver. /mrj
Replies
Views
Hi Confirmed to be working now. It is a really good idea to have the file on line and download the new file when you enter the plugin:) /mrj
Hi Confirmed to be working now. It is a really good idea to have the file on line and download the new file when you enter the...
Hi There is a confusion between region and language in the News plugin in defaultfeeds.xml the tag for swedish is <Region...
Replies
Views
has glen1990 ever submitted his work on the ftr slimtv part ? Would be great to use ftr with mp2 alpha ;-)
has glen1990 ever submitted his work on the ftr slimtv part ? Would be great to use ftr with mp2 alpha ;-)
The current TV client in MP2 uses TV4Home Core Service, on which development has halted. The MPExtended Service is it's successor...
Replies
Views
IIRC it has been merged already. Check these commits: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/compare/1ac9e465210502c57b8b6c375309e254dc693106...4d1a170104202298c6263843ea66eb2720c8dec5
IIRC it has been merged already. Check these commits...
After doing the News plugin I noticed that some pixels at the bottom of a Label are always clipped away when it is just a single...
Replies
Views
Updated patch 4 with new code because of a bug
Updated patch 4 with new code because of a bug
Hello, As MKV supports chapters, and I suppose many video format in the future will, I implemented Chapter support into the...
Replies
Views
AW: Effect support for MPF UIElements Updated information and screenshots in 1st post :)
AW: Effect support for MPF UIElements Updated information and screenshots in 1st post :)
MP2 does currently support shaders to post process video while playback. The WPF UIElement specifies a Effect property to allow...
Replies
Views
AW: Small Setup Patch I've applied this path to the recent installer. Without adding a Component for the directory it did not work.
AW: Small Setup Patch I've applied this path to the recent installer. Without adding a Component for the directory it did not work.
Hi, Just moved shortcuts from "StartMenu\MediaPortal 2" to "StartMenu\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal 2" folder. Patch attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, Based on LATM-AAC codec selection done by Morpheus_xx, here is the AAC codec selection. It's important to me in order to play HD recorded TV, because I have to set specificly the DivX AAC codec to listen the sound correctly. Comments are welcome :) Cheers. Smeulf. [Edit ] 11/25/2011 : Updated patch to match...
Hi, Based on LATM-AAC codec selection done by Morpheus_xx, here is the AAC codec selection. It's important to me in order...
Hi, Based on LATM-AAC codec selection done by Morpheus_xx, here is the AAC codec selection. It's important to me in order...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: More shader effects No, I really couldn't.
Re: AW: Re: More shader effects No, I really couldn't.
Here are some more effect shaders, that can be applied i.e. to video playback. I modified some of the samples from Shazzam (Wpf...
Replies
Views
AW: Allow translation for video effects Thanks very much Smeulf! Patch added.
AW: Allow translation for video effects Thanks very much Smeulf! Patch added.
Well, from the previous post you may have understood that I'm working on MP2 translation. And I found that video effects were not...
Replies
Views
In weatherstates.wml, there is I think a mistake : <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather" MainScreen="Weather" DisplayLabel="Weather" WorkflowModel="92BDB53F-4159-4dc2-B212-6083C820A214"/> <!-- Weather Model --> should be <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather"...
In weatherstates.wml, there is I think a mistake : <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather"...
In weatherstates.wml, there is I think a mistake : <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather"...
Replies
Views
Heh, I did miss the forum section. :oops:
Heh, I did miss the forum section. :oops:
When using the NumberSelect class for Configuration this error prevents a Save of the changes done in the GUI: Trying to unbox an...
Replies
Views
Instead of hardcoded. This allows plugin developers to specify a custom player for their playback in the plugin.xml.
Instead of hardcoded. This allows plugin developers to specify a custom player for their playback in the plugin.xml.
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Fix audio player skipping Audio CD track when clicking on "Next Button" Hi Albert, Nice code, but you introduced an another problem : now if the OutputDevice ends (ie remove the audio CD while playing it), then it don't try to play the next items anymore. Example of playlist : - Audio CD Track1 - Audio CD Track2...
Re: AW: Fix audio player skipping Audio CD track when clicking on "Next Button" Hi Albert, Nice code, but you introduced an...
Hi, As seen with Albert, there is a problem with BASS Player : when "Next" button is pressed while reading an Audio CD, a track...
Replies
Views
AW: don't use app.config Thanks. Committed and pushed.
AW: don't use app.config Thanks. Committed and pushed.
MP2 currently loads "app.config" to configure log4net, but should actually load (as .net default behavior) the [Executable].config...
Replies
Views
AW: MPF element: MatrixTransform Committed & pushed to github.
AW: MPF element: MatrixTransform Committed & pushed to github.
While I was experimenting with converted svg->xaml graphics I noticed some missing MPF elements. One of this is...
Replies
Views
AW: UPnP Server Message Handling Committed and pushed. Thanks, the rejection of UPnP NOTIFY packets whose DATE header was not set was a real bug; the UPnP specification sais the DATE header is not required but I treated it to be required.
AW: UPnP Server Message Handling Committed and pushed. Thanks, the rejection of UPnP NOTIFY packets whose DATE header was not set...
Today I tried to connect with my Fritzbox UPnP Server, but debugging I saw that all messages were simply rejected by MP2, due to...
Replies
Views
I've just written this to the UPNP Developer Tools guys at Intel... Hope we get a response soon.
I've just written this to the UPNP Developer Tools guys at Intel... Hope we get a response soon.
When parsing SOAP messages from UPNP subsystem ignore whitespace. Found this whilst attempting to use Device Spy from "UPNP...
Replies
Views
AW: AudioPlayer : Fix to avoid scratches Hi Smeulf! Thank you very much for your work! In fact, the fix of the crackle-problem can be done much simpler than in your code; this is the original code, that you can find in methods Read and Peek: int count2 = Math.Min(requested - count1, writePointer); if (count2 >...
AW: AudioPlayer : Fix to avoid scratches Hi Smeulf! Thank you very much for your work! In fact, the fix of the crackle-problem...
This patch is intended to fix the audioringbuffer Read() method to prevent scratches. It's a totally different better way to fix...
Replies
Views
AW: PLaylist : Prevent duplicated names and only spaces names I've looked through the patch and basically, we can apply it. But first, I want to do some tests; currently I haven't had time for it, perhaps next week.
AW: PLaylist : Prevent duplicated names and only spaces names I've looked through the patch and basically, we can apply it. But...
Hi, Just a few lines to prevent saving a playlist with only spaces in the name, and duplicated names. A playlist can still...
Replies
Views
AW: IrInput: Simplified getting the pressed remote key on MessageType.RemoteEvent Patch applied.
AW: IrInput: Simplified getting the pressed remote key on MessageType.RemoteEvent Patch applied.
Hi Daniel, I took a look again how to simplify the ugly code for extracting the pressed key out of the byte-array. I moved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom