Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails (3 Viewers)

If you have an updated script for web-epg or xmltv, or new tuningdetails for your country, then please share it here!
Fab - thanks monsieur loop :)
Fab - thanks monsieur loop :)
EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails If you have: an updated script for web-epg or xmltv updated tuningdetails for your location...
Replies
Views
Yes, I'm aware - I just wanted to make it even easier to get all channels automatically, by choosing only provider and clicking scan. Keeping it simple:-) Thanks for your help - I hope to see the mentioned functionality in a future MP, for us maintaining the XML's /Morten
Yes, I'm aware - I just wanted to make it even easier to get all channels automatically, by choosing only provider and clicking...
Starting with MP 1.0.1 alpha / svn 23144 we have done some restructuring of tuning information handling to get rid of different...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
On 22 June 2020, COM8 will shut down completely, see 22 Jun 2020 - Important channel broadcast changes | Freeview. Contains...
Replies
Views
BUMP Hello Everyone I've seem to have conjured up a replacement for IMDB using the ontvtonight.com site. You can download that grabber here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ontvtonight-com-ustv-grabber-file.140401/ Hopefully that could help fill the void that imdb left
BUMP Hello Everyone I've seem to have conjured up a replacement for IMDB using the ontvtonight.com site. You can download that...
My EPG grabber using IMDB in the USA stopped working this week and their site says they are not going to post tv listings anymore...
Replies
Views
I don't have sat tuners.
I don't have sat tuners.
Added <Transponder> <CarrierFrequency>12437000</CarrierFrequency> <Polarisation>LinearH</Polarisation>...
Replies
Views
March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan I see a couple of "new" channels (these are not really new but just moved to a new frequency): Passie xxx Show TV Star Plus Ziggo Sport Golf Ziggo Sport Voetbal And a whole bunch of "Unknown xxxx"...
March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan...
Attached the Tuning details of Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar, they were updated 28 February 2017.. and updated the XML file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-C Channel Scan Full (Germany) (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks morpheus, I'll try that
Thanks morpheus, I'll try that
Hi, after a fresh MP install, I'm having trouble to get all channels from my provider (Netcologne). I tried provider 'Germany...
Replies
Views
I sent them an email, thank you!
I sent them an email, thank you!
is it possible to continue using the webepg plugin by just going to tvguide.com for the data? I was able to customize the provided...
Replies
Views
Hi @Tony Wall, thanks for the comprehensive response. I suppose, from my perspective at least, I would prefer a more straightforward solution for the provision of EPG data such as an XMLTV or JSON feed. However the data I am looking for, Irish DTT EPG with genre data, my only options are either DigiGuide or, whenever updated to...
Hi @Tony Wall, thanks for the comprehensive response. I suppose, from my perspective at least, I would prefer a more...
Changes to MyDigiguide.com mean the current (1.7) bundled Media Portal WebEPG grabber for Digiguide just doesn't work anymore, in...
Replies
Views
Old - new: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/updated-tuning-details-unitymedia-bw-20-05-2016.134399/ This can be closed.
Old - new: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/updated-tuning-details-unitymedia-bw-20-05-2016.134399/ This can be closed.
Again, Unity "Stupid" Media AG has change the frequencys. Lost 22 records... cause they moved FOX HD. Here is the new XML file...
Replies
Views
I don't know how to update the grabber. It seems the site is using some JavaScript so WebEPG cannot find any information in the HTML. I tried WebEPG Designer and it just comes up with a blank page with no HTML code at all. Does anyone know if it's possible to grab the data in another way?
I don't know how to update the grabber. It seems the site is using some JavaScript so WebEPG cannot find any information in the...
Changed name Viasat Film Classic to Viasat Film Hits Changed name Disney Junior to Playhouse Disney Changed name C More Emotion to...
Replies
Views
?? No this Thread is old. You can Close. New: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/updated-tuning-details-unitymedia-bw-13-10-2015.132396
?? No this Thread is old. You can Close. New...
Hi there, here is my XML file for UnityMedia BW. PS: I cannot upload xml Files - i dont know why but i cannot select them here...
Replies
Views
I've added the URLs for all of Channelbox's streams, following a post by lovinthetelly on DigitalSpy. The channels are Clubland TV, Country Music Entertainment (HD), Faith UK, France 24 Français, Hellenic TV, Hochanda (HD), Islam Channel, Islam Channel Urdu, Law & Crime (HD), NOW 90s, Trace Urban, Trace Vault, TV Warehouse (HD) and...
I've added the URLs for all of Channelbox's streams, following a post by lovinthetelly on DigitalSpy. The channels are Clubland...
Based on this list, I have removed Chatbox and Passion TV as they didn't work and the JSTV and Kyknet channels were just a short...
Replies
Views
I do not have much free time, but as soon as I finished with the complete MP2 installation and setup, I plan two tasks: adding the Spanish TV&radio logos and help with the Spanish translations.
I do not have much free time, but as soon as I finished with the complete MP2 installation and setup, I plan two tasks: adding the...
Hi. There is a new frequency in Madrid (Spain) for DVB-T: 562000. Not sure if new frequencies for other regions in Spain has...
Replies
Views
Jean, I'm not sure WebEPG can do it either... I looked through all of the wiki templates and instructions. I saw the "modify" command, but it doesn't seem to be quite what I need. FYI, I was using mc2xml but it stopped working for me a few days ago. I'm in Canada and zap2xml doesn't get the full channel listing. Maybe I can get...
Jean, I'm not sure WebEPG can do it either... I looked through all of the wiki templates and instructions. I saw the "modify"...
Hello This is the first time I've done this. It took quite a while to gather all the info in order to generate this file but this...
Replies
Views
Thanks for looking into this. probably the best place for this message is in the WebEPG forum. For a new user finding the correct forum can be a bit confusing. see link https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/webepg.136/ Curious what was having problems but I have not used WebEPG/imdb for quite a while, maybe create a new message...
Thanks for looking into this. probably the best place for this message is in the WebEPG forum. For a new user finding the correct...
I have put together an alternate version of the TemplateText for the IMDB grabber, based on the current behavior of the site. I...
Replies
Views
It is better for my eyes. :)
It is better for my eyes. :)
Dear mm, Many thanks for assistance. Awaiting your updates. Also, can you please add the Russia into list of countries for...
Replies
Views
es.tv.yahoo.com Doesent exist http://ocio.lne.es needs rework (very basic info provided) www_espanol_cntv_cn.xml Inly provides info of single Chinese channel www.inout.tv/ Out dated, needs rework (Provides excelent info but needs rework actually web page changed name) laguiatv.com changed web page name (maybe small work . provides...
es.tv.yahoo.com Doesent exist http://ocio.lne.es needs rework (very basic info provided) www_espanol_cntv_cn.xml Inly provides...
SORRY, Today 12/06/2016 El país heavy redesigned the web page and grabber gives a lot of errors. I don't know how to create again...
Replies
Views
Added to 1.27Pre ...
Added to 1.27Pre ...
Hi all, A further update has been announced by the communications network operator 2rn to the digital television transmission...
Replies
Views
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I have done a new xml-file with new correct TuningParameters/dvbc/Germany.Vodafone NRW Hessen.xml The file is replacing...
Replies
Views
@Spragleknas, you are correct. I found the info at "http://www.finnsenderen.no/finnsender" :-)
@Spragleknas, you are correct. I found the info at "http://www.finnsenderen.no/finnsender" :-)
I have created a new transponder list for the DVBT(RiksTV) transmitter on Viktjernåsen, Østfold, Norway.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Dutch grabber DE
The dutch grabber works only (at least as far as I know) with the webepg-grabber, Mind you, that grabber may have some issues on older operating systems, they switched to TLS 1,2 some ago...
The dutch grabber works only (at least as far as I know) with the webepg-grabber, Mind you, that grabber may have some issues on...
I've created a new dutch epg grabber, based on tvgids.tv Remarks are welcome!
Replies
Views
Added to Master - Updated tuning parameter list for DVBT2-HD Germany München · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@cc5f6ed
Added to Master - Updated tuning parameter list for DVBT2-HD Germany München · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@cc5f6ed
Please find attached an updated tuning parameter list for DVBT2-HD Germany München. Regards
Replies
Views
From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you can install and configure it based on the articles above, google or documentation from Microsoft. Compatibility has not been tested.
From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you...
With a couple restore points ahead of for emergency, I tried to install MS SQL Server 2008 first, but found no way to extract the...
Replies
Views
Just update to MP 1.12 and I can see that new frequencies have not been updated. Please, include in MP 1.13 (if this is not the way, please tell me what should I do to get them updated in next release). Thanks.
Just update to MP 1.12 and I can see that new frequencies have not been updated. Please, include in MP 1.13 (if this is not the...
We have just had changes in some frequencies in Spain. For the Madrid changes, please see the attached file. For other regions...
Replies
Views
Thanks Holzi. Done for 1.16 final. :)
Thanks Holzi. Done for 1.16 final. :)
Lots of channels have been added since the latest update (2013).
Replies
Views
Added to Master - New tuningdetails for Salzburg-AG Cablelink (DVB-C) - see https://for… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@2c058be
Added to Master - New tuningdetails for Salzburg-AG Cablelink (DVB-C) - see https://for… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@2c058be
Hi please find attached the complete tuningdetails for Salzburg AG Cablelink DVB-C. Corrected frequency order and filled gaps...
Replies
Views
@t34r Thanks for the info... though note this thread is from 2007. ;) ...therefore I've moved your post into a more visible/appropriate place.
@t34r Thanks for the info... though note this thread is from 2007. ;) ...therefore I've moved your post into a more...
Australia - Qld - Toowoomba <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <ArrayOfDVBTTuning...
Replies
Views
Hallo Helios, dankeschön! Super Arbeit! - Der Sendersuchlauf funktioniert einwandfrei. Allerdings werden einige Sky HD Sender nicht gefunden. Das "Problem" wird gerade hier behandelt: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/sky-kan%C3%A4le-und-anderes-nicht-mehr-erfasst.131703/ Hast Du eine Idee? LG dast
Hallo Helios, dankeschön! Super Arbeit! - Der Sendersuchlauf funktioniert einwandfrei. Allerdings werden einige Sky HD Sender...
Hi, attached you'll find an updated Germany.Unitymedia NRW.xml Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Later updated version here - Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com
Later updated version here - Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com
Enabled Bloomberg TV. It has been available on dagenstv.com for years but had no data at all so it was disabled in the grabber. Now...
Replies
Views
Please upload the proper xml format.
Please upload the proper xml format.
Czech SkyLink be updated 01/2015. New stations do not tune.
Replies
Views
@regeszter New Update July 2016 Added several channels corrected some errors New chanels C plus estrenos,, Non Stop people, Cosmo, Mezzo
@regeszter New Update July 2016 Added several channels corrected some errors New chanels C plus estrenos,, Non Stop people, Cosmo...
Hello I was bored and decided to update the exsisteing Formula TV Spanish Grabber also Edit 16/06/2016 Actually is the only fully...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom