Submit: Movie Info Grabbers (6 Viewers)

Post new or updated grabbers here. The team will integrate them into the update feature.
Yes... I so agree WE ALL WANT THAT TOO ;-)
Yes... I so agree WE ALL WANT THAT TOO ;-)
This thread should be used for script requests. If a developer is interested in writing some scripts, he simply can pick one up...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Deda!!
Thanks @Deda!!
General Info This forum section is used for development and support of Movie Info grabbers. After MP v1.0.0.0 R2 was released, an...
Replies
Views
This script fixed the Plot issue but actors still doesn't work. Anyone no what is going on? IMDB scripts haven't worked properly for months now.
This script fixed the Plot issue but actors still doesn't work. Anyone no what is going on? IMDB scripts haven't worked properly...
Hi Current script can't grab Country or Lanquage. Attached version works // Country regexBlockPattern =...
Replies
Views
Heyy, interesting project, with language based on MP language (y) i will try it, in the evening :sneaky: it don't replace local nfo, i think ?
Heyy, interesting project, with language based on MP language (y) i will try it, in the evening :sneaky: it don't replace local...
Hi, I reworked @lopez.tuparles script. The language code is read from OS. Original thread...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
Hi all! <=> translation: Witam wszystkich polskich użytkowników! This guide simplifies the development of a new script. There was...
Replies
Views
Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a supplement to the wiki-guide Movie Info Scripts/Grabbers I hope this miniwiki-howto-practical guide help you to build a new script in a few steps. At this time only a few of scripts (only four languages) are...
Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a...
Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a...
Replies
Views
Buenas Jumate. Te agradezco el desinteresado trabajo que haces para la comunidad de mediaportaleros españoles!! El caso es que el script dejó de funcionar hace tiempo y me preguntaba si existe una actualización. Gracias por adelantado.
Buenas Jumate. Te agradezco el desinteresado trabajo que haces para la comunidad de mediaportaleros españoles!! El caso es que el...
Buenas, Me he basado en el script del hilo https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/t...-filmaffinity-imdb-grabber-2013-04-17.118295/...
Replies
Views
Thanks to whoever has put an updated script out there. It was broken for only a short while then I tried to update the grabber scripts again tonight and it got an update, all is well again. Awesome!
Thanks to whoever has put an updated script out there. It was broken for only a short while then I tried to update the grabber...
It seems any film I've added in the last few days now always get 'Unknown' as the genre. All other info is still pulling in from...
Replies
Views
yo mismo lo pruebo, dime lo que tengo que hacer. Por cierto,usais con normalidad mp2?,yo lo instalé,pero tuve problemas con las sintonizadoras de televisión,ya no recuerdo,pero creo que no me funcionaba la skystar2
yo mismo lo pruebo, dime lo que tengo que hacer. Por cierto,usais con normalidad mp2?,yo lo instalé,pero tuve problemas con las...
Updated APIFilmAffinityIMDbMP1.v1.1 2014/12/30 Aprovechando las vacaciones, he desarrollado un nuevo script para la obtención de...
Replies
Views
IMDB English grabbers are resolving the Gangs of New York movie as Immortal Beloved..even using the GONY tt number as filename doesn't help..any advise much appreciated..
IMDB English grabbers are resolving the Gangs of New York movie as Immortal Beloved..even using the GONY tt number as filename...
IMDB English grabbers are resolving the Gangs of New York movie as Immortal Beloved..even using the GONY tt number as filename...
Replies
Views
Hi, check for this lines at start of script //css_reference "core.dll"; //css_reference "Databases.dll"; //css_reference "utils.dll"; The references are necessary before using it.
Hi, check for this lines at start of script //css_reference "core.dll"; //css_reference "Databases.dll"; //css_reference...
Hi folks, I have a strange error with my MP 1.5 installation. Yesterday I tried for the first time to set up movie info grabber in...
Replies
Views
I found the script VDBParserStrings.xml, but did not understand how to fix it so that you can obtain information on the actors from another site. For example with kinopoisk.ru for Russian language, or any other resource.
I found the script VDBParserStrings.xml, but did not understand how to fix it so that you can obtain information on the actors from...
I found the script VDBParserStrings.xml, but did not understand how to fix it so that you can obtain information on the actors from...
Replies
Views
Hello, just for information: There is another scraper for TMDB which uses the API. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/the-movie-database-first-script-first-trouble.117437/ From my point of view it has only two open point left. It is designed for the frensh language but works fine with german language too. The movie...
Hello, just for information: There is another scraper for TMDB which uses the API...
Hi, I just created a grabber for TMDB in French that also get missing data from IMDB. TMDB offers an API but I didn't used it in...
Replies
Views
Hola de nuevo! Alguna novedad, o actualización?
Hola de nuevo! Alguna novedad, o actualización?
Tras los últimos cambios de la web de filmaffinity, he decidido modificar el grabber correspondiente. Me he basado en el script...
Replies
Views
How to add a progress bar progress in finding a grabber? Ie be carrying out search method IIMDBScriptGrabber.FindFilm band at zero, and would like to see progress.
How to add a progress bar progress in finding a grabber? Ie be carrying out search method IIMDBScriptGrabber.FindFilm band at zero...
How to add a progress bar progress in finding a grabber? Ie be carrying out search method IIMDBScriptGrabber.FindFilm band at zero...
Replies
Views
Hola a todos. Gracias por la actualización. Para eso estamos, para colaborar entre todos. Tenía la modificación a medias (la verdad es que voy un poco liado) y veo que se han introducido muchas mejoras. A probarla a ver que tal... ¿Por cierto, alguien sabe que hay que hacer para que pongan el script como oficial los de...
Hola a todos. Gracias por la actualización. Para eso estamos, para colaborar entre todos. Tenía la modificación a medias (la...
Última versión siempre en este hilo: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/spanish-csscript-filmaffinity-imdb-grabber.127350/...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made this grabber for my personal use, using TMDB is more usefull than many other scrapping, so the TMDB API support many language and the grabber is easy to adapt. there are some little thing to improve in the grabber, so it not support only french language. And if someone want to modify it, why not. thats why i publish it. (y)
Hello, I made this grabber for my personal use, using TMDB is more usefull than many other scrapping, so the TMDB API support many...
Hi, i'am playing with TMDB V3 API and Mediaportal grabber. the TMDB API looks interesting cause it could be use with many language...
Replies
Views
your version V1a is ONLINE since 20/04/2013
your version V1a is ONLINE since 20/04/2013
Hi, This Grabber works on MP13x (perhaps on PM1.2). it is made for the french site www.allocine.com It works great for those...
Replies
Views
Да ладно, то я протупил чуток, но зато сделал очередную версию граббера :)
Да ладно, то я протупил чуток, но зато сделал очередную версию граббера :)
How to determine MP version in grabber script?
Replies
Views
Sorry, I didn't see the thread with the updated script in the Spanish specific forum. I recommend using the script posted in the Spanish specific forum because it includes more improvements than mine.
Sorry, I didn't see the thread with the updated script in the Spanish specific forum. I recommend using the script posted in the...
I have updated the grabber script for filmaffinity.com/es previously developed by gomorro69. If the year of the film is especified...
Replies
Views
Grabber returns information about the actors in the form of an English name (Localized [Russian] name) as Role, but in this case, Mediaportal can not obtain information about the actor as search on IMDB does not work if you can do to media portal threw some in parentheses () is I was searching for just the English name of the actor.
Grabber returns information about the actors in the form of an English name (Localized [Russian] name) as Role, but in this case...
Grabber returns information about the actors in the form of an English name (Localized [Russian] name) as Role, but in this case...
Replies
Views
Editado 17/04/2013 Y otra versión (v5.1) con muchas mejoras. - Mejoras en la Gestión de Logs para depuracion. - Mejoras de Busquedas aportadas por "jumate". - Mejoras y simplificación de la Normalización. - Mejoras en el Rating MPAA. - Corrección de Errores de Excepciones. - Adaptación completa a nueva WEB de filmaffinity. - Mejora...
Editado 17/04/2013 Y otra versión (v5.1) con muchas mejoras. - Mejoras en la Gestión de Logs para depuracion. - Mejoras de...
I have repaired the grabber script for filmaffinity.com/es for all data obtained from the video, works when the search finds more...
Replies
Views
@Deda: Only thing missing is the German rating, e.g "FSK ab !2". The scraper actually returns only "12" ;)
@Deda: Only thing missing is the German rating, e.g "FSK ab !2". The scraper actually returns only "12" ;)
If you recently have a problem with this script, try this one (only small change in OFDB url, old one doesn't give result anymore)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] [Russian] kinopoisk.ru (1 Viewer) DE
Добавил ссылку на МПЕ1 в первый пост ...
Добавил ссылку на МПЕ1 в первый пост ...
Grabber for www.kinopoisk.ru первоначальный автор @genius_p Добавлено @ajs (который пока пилит этот граббер): Ошибки, комментарии...
Replies
Views
AW: [GERMAN] Filmsortierung hmmm ... entweder es funktioniert bei keinem, und niemand hat eine vernünftige Lösung gefunden, oder alle benutzen Moving Pictures :-(
AW: [GERMAN] Filmsortierung hmmm ... entweder es funktioniert bei keinem, und niemand hat eine vernünftige Lösung gefunden, oder...
Hallo und Frohe weihnachten. ich möchte Euch gerne mal fragen, wie Ihr Eure Filme sortiert habt, damit die Scripts...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures plug-in and the old CSSCRIPT (need to rename it and remove the txt). However, I need that the CSSCRIPT will work as well since I am not using moving pictures. It used to work, but now it doesn't :-( Orev
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures...
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters. For example it i'm getting the movie poster of toy storie 3 by the movie 21??? How is this possible? Please help, I don't want to edit the complete movie DB by myself. Normally the grabbers are working...
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters...
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters...
Replies
Views
No need to update as now you have most current scripts (update will overwrite your new stuff with old ones). I need to upload new scripts (MP ftp currently is not accessible). * OK I update scripts on our website so they can be fetched also from MP Configuration.
No need to update as now you have most current scripts (update will overwrite your new stuff with old ones). I need to upload new...
Here I will post new IMDB with AKA scripts if any changes or bugfix occur. You will see two scripts: V 1.1.1 -> compatible from...
Replies
Views
Latest changes on IMDB and small bug fix in title/year handling.
Latest changes on IMDB and small bug fix in title/year handling.
I've been reading the forums for a while now and still haven't found out why there is so much trouble grabbing the correct...
Replies
Views
Sorry for such a late response but better now than never. I'm not able to test this script because it always returns me no result (I presume it's because it depends on Korean language and letters) so if Korean users can provide here if this script works we will put it in MP. :thx:
Sorry for such a late response but better now than never. I'm not able to test this script because it always returns me no result...
It's the first Korean movieinfo grabber, which downloads movie information and cover art from Korean portal site, daum.net. Site...
Replies
Views
I tested it with few movies and found that it doesn't fetch director or actors even if they are exists in ptgate film page. Also it depends on IMDB page (if link exist) on some infos but IMDB site has been changed so maybe it will fail also on that level. I will leave it in pending stage for now but this could be promising with some...
I tested it with few movies and found that it doesn't fetch director or actors even if they are exists in ptgate film page. Also it...
A Portuguese (European) grabber that tries to get PT strings from cinema.ptgate.pt and the remaining information from IMDB.
Replies
Views
Since this discussion has moved to the other thread I marked this proposal Rejected (since there is no other relevant option :P )
Since this discussion has moved to the other thread I marked this proposal Rejected (since there is no other relevant option :P )
IMDB added new <div> tags after the headers and before the content which made the existing script fail to parse the details for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom