Submit: Movie Info Grabbers (10 Viewers)

Post new or updated grabbers here. The team will integrate them into the update feature.
Yes... I so agree WE ALL WANT THAT TOO ;-)
Yes... I so agree WE ALL WANT THAT TOO ;-)
This thread should be used for script requests. If a developer is interested in writing some scripts, he simply can pick one up...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Deda!!
Thanks @Deda!!
General Info This forum section is used for development and support of Movie Info grabbers. After MP v1.0.0.0 R2 was released, an...
Replies
Views
Добавил ссылку на МПЕ1 в первый пост ...
Добавил ссылку на МПЕ1 в первый пост ...
Grabber for www.kinopoisk.ru первоначальный автор @genius_p Добавлено @ajs (который пока пилит этот граббер): Ошибки, комментарии...
Replies
Views
Hallo ;) Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich benutze Visual Studio 2008 und möchte das Skript für mein privates Filmdatenbankprojekt mit einbinden. Woher bekomm ich die MediaPortal-Schnittstelle? Liebe Grüße belfry ;)
Hallo ;) Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich benutze Visual Studio 2008 und möchte das Skript für mein privates Filmdatenbankprojekt mit...
Hi, OFDB hat ein paar Änderungen an ihrem Seitenlayout gemacht. Dadurch kommt es zu Problemen bei manchen Titeln. Es wird...
Replies
Views
Just stumbled over this thread searching for a solution to get IMDB rating showing other than "Unknown" in "Number of votes" and a 0 in "Rating". As soon as the script was replaced both Number of votes and Rating are beeing grabbed from IMDB. I suspect it has to do with regional settings and the format of numbers, all though i have...
Just stumbled over this thread searching for a solution to get IMDB rating showing other than "Unknown" in "Number of votes" and a...
In latest SVN i add support for scripting using CS-Script from http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~olegshilo/index.html in this may...
Replies
Views
Bonjour à tous, merci pour l'excellent travail :) Pour ma part, le script 1.3 ne remonte pas les informations suivantes : - Plot - Tagline - Writers - MPAA rating - Language - Country J'ai jetté un oeil au script (v1a 13x) et vraiment chapeau :) On attend la màj avec impatience si tu as encore le temps :)
Bonjour à tous, merci pour l'excellent travail :) Pour ma part, le script 1.3 ne remonte pas les informations suivantes : - Plot...
I created this script because the default FRDB wasn't working for me. This one doesn't grab everything that could be grabbed...
Replies
Views
Cool
Cool
As shown multiple times in the forum, the "IMDB with AKA grabber" didn't grab the year, plot and tagline anymore. Well I'm not...
Replies
Views
Forgot to mention that internal actors scraping is valid only from 1.3.0A and later
Forgot to mention that internal actors scraping is valid only from 1.3.0A and later
I've written an IMDB script to get movie infos from MYmovies.it - Il cinema dalla parte del pubblico. Al infos are retrieved in...
Replies
Views
@Deda: Only thing missing is the German rating, e.g "FSK ab !2". The scraper actually returns only "12" ;)
@Deda: Only thing missing is the German rating, e.g "FSK ab !2". The scraper actually returns only "12" ;)
If you recently have a problem with this script, try this one (only small change in OFDB url, old one doesn't give result anymore)...
Replies
Views
Ok, moved post here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/german-imdb_de-ofdb-update-94295/
Ok, moved post here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/german-imdb_de-ofdb-update-94295/
Hi, this is a combination of the advantages of the IMDB (runtime, better matching results) and the OFDB (german titles, desc...
Replies
Views
No need to update as now you have most current scripts (update will overwrite your new stuff with old ones). I need to upload new scripts (MP ftp currently is not accessible). * OK I update scripts on our website so they can be fetched also from MP Configuration.
No need to update as now you have most current scripts (update will overwrite your new stuff with old ones). I need to upload new...
Here I will post new IMDB with AKA scripts if any changes or bugfix occur. You will see two scripts: V 1.1.1 -> compatible from...
Replies
Views
Editado 17/04/2013 Y otra versión (v5.1) con muchas mejoras. - Mejoras en la Gestión de Logs para depuracion. - Mejoras de Busquedas aportadas por "jumate". - Mejoras y simplificación de la Normalización. - Mejoras en el Rating MPAA. - Corrección de Errores de Excepciones. - Adaptación completa a nueva WEB de filmaffinity. - Mejora...
Editado 17/04/2013 Y otra versión (v5.1) con muchas mejoras. - Mejoras en la Gestión de Logs para depuracion. - Mejoras de...
I have repaired the grabber script for filmaffinity.com/es for all data obtained from the video, works when the search finds more...
Replies
Views
yo mismo lo pruebo, dime lo que tengo que hacer. Por cierto,usais con normalidad mp2?,yo lo instalé,pero tuve problemas con las sintonizadoras de televisión,ya no recuerdo,pero creo que no me funcionaba la skystar2
yo mismo lo pruebo, dime lo que tengo que hacer. Por cierto,usais con normalidad mp2?,yo lo instalé,pero tuve problemas con las...
Updated APIFilmAffinityIMDbMP1.v1.1 2014/12/30 Aprovechando las vacaciones, he desarrollado un nuevo script para la obtención de...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made this grabber for my personal use, using TMDB is more usefull than many other scrapping, so the TMDB API support many language and the grabber is easy to adapt. there are some little thing to improve in the grabber, so it not support only french language. And if someone want to modify it, why not. thats why i publish it. (y)
Hello, I made this grabber for my personal use, using TMDB is more usefull than many other scrapping, so the TMDB API support many...
Hi, i'am playing with TMDB V3 API and Mediaportal grabber. the TMDB API looks interesting cause it could be use with many language...
Replies
Views
added to downlaod site. Simone
added to downlaod site. Simone
Hi im try to wirte script but its not work in the Configuration. after i done with hem i test hem in IMdbScriptEnginetest.ZIP...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I tried to fix Czech grabber and I was almost successful... But unfortunately (it was luck ;)) I have found another solution. Install Moving Pictures plugin - it is much more better and it has built-in csfd.cz support! The old one Video plugin can be disabled. Best, Milan
Hello everybody! I tried to fix Czech grabber and I was almost successful... But unfortunately (it was luck ;)) I have found...
Hi all, I was getting a little frustrated that a normal IMDB - search with a czech movie title never yields results ... so i...
Replies
Views
Heyy, interesting project, with language based on MP language (y) i will try it, in the evening :sneaky: it don't replace local nfo, i think ?
Heyy, interesting project, with language based on MP language (y) i will try it, in the evening :sneaky: it don't replace local...
Hi, I reworked @lopez.tuparles script. The language code is read from OS. Original thread...
Replies
Views
hi. The grabber alpacine always do error on director movie import. It grab on all movies an unknown name, never the right director. Please fix it. (digo que el grabber de alpacine me importa bien los datos de mis películas, pero el nombre del director casi nunca es el correcto, y siempre me toca corregirlo manualmente).
hi. The grabber alpacine always do error on director movie import. It grab on all movies an unknown name, never the right director...
From Bienvenido/a a Kubyc System - Kubyc System and chronosghost.... Very thanks to chronosghost and vinch100, creator of script...
Replies
Views
Hola a todos. El script dejó de funcionar hace tiempo. De hecho no queda ninguno operativo en español. ¿Cabría la posibilidad de una actualización? Gracias por vuestro desinteresado trabajo.
Hola a todos. El script dejó de funcionar hace tiempo. De hecho no queda ninguno operativo en español. ¿Cabría la posibilidad de...
I've repair the old filmaffinity IMDB script to get video informations and thumbnails from FilmAffinity. Instalation: Copy the...
Replies
Views
Okay, script has been added. regards chefkoch
Okay, script has been added. regards chefkoch
I've written an IMDB script to retrieve video informations and thumbnails from it.cinema.yahoo.com. All informations are retrieved...
Replies
Views
I hope I fixed it, maybe you want to give it a try: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/fix-imdb-aka-grabber-80425/ Balduin
I hope I fixed it, maybe you want to give it a try...
When using IMDB.csscript (included in MP ver 1.0.4.24281) to grab movie info I discovered 2 errors: 1. It only grab one genre...
Replies
Views
The zip File is corrupt or not working anymore. I love the idea of a afdb script. Has anyone a working one? As I do not have any kids I don't care about the whole issue on adult databases.
The zip File is corrupt or not working anymore. I love the idea of a afdb script. Has anyone a working one? As I do not have any...
Hi, das ist mein erster Beitrag aber ich hoffe er hilft dem Einen oder Anderen. Ich möche mich Voraus bei :thx: hansiwenna :thx...
Replies
Views
Hola de nuevo! Alguna novedad, o actualización?
Hola de nuevo! Alguna novedad, o actualización?
Tras los últimos cambios de la web de filmaffinity, he decidido modificar el grabber correspondiente. Me he basado en el script...
Replies
Views
your version V1a is ONLINE since 20/04/2013
your version V1a is ONLINE since 20/04/2013
Hi, This Grabber works on MP13x (perhaps on PM1.2). it is made for the french site www.allocine.com It works great for those...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/german-imdb_de-ofdb-updated-2009-04-26-a-47748/ is newer Simone
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/german-imdb_de-ofdb-updated-2009-04-26-a-47748/ is newer Simone
Hi all, I was getting a little frustrated that a normal IMDB - search with a german movie title never yields that great results...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just installed MP 1.6.0 + titan plugin. How do I install grabber moviemeter.nl ? I'ts not in the list. (see also attachment)
Hello, I've just installed MP 1.6.0 + titan plugin. How do I install grabber moviemeter.nl ? I'ts not in the list. (see also...
Since all hardcoded moviegrabbers are removed, I've created a script for the dutch moviemeter.nl. It also grabbes the votecount...
Replies
Views
M
thanks you very much. It's the first time I am goingo to install and use Mediaportal.
thanks you very much. It's the first time I am goingo to install and use Mediaportal.
I've program a to get video informations and thumbnails from yahoo in spanish.
Replies
Views
Да ладно, то я протупил чуток, но зато сделал очередную версию граббера :)
Да ладно, то я протупил чуток, но зато сделал очередную версию граббера :)
How to determine MP version in grabber script?
Replies
Views
Hola a todos. Gracias por la actualización. Para eso estamos, para colaborar entre todos. Tenía la modificación a medias (la verdad es que voy un poco liado) y veo que se han introducido muchas mejoras. A probarla a ver que tal... ¿Por cierto, alguien sabe que hay que hacer para que pongan el script como oficial los de...
Hola a todos. Gracias por la actualización. Para eso estamos, para colaborar entre todos. Tenía la modificación a medias (la...
Última versión siempre en este hilo: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/spanish-csscript-filmaffinity-imdb-grabber.127350/...
Replies
Views
Latest changes on IMDB and small bug fix in title/year handling.
Latest changes on IMDB and small bug fix in title/year handling.
I've been reading the forums for a while now and still haven't found out why there is so much trouble grabbing the correct...
Replies
Views
Hi, check for this lines at start of script //css_reference "core.dll"; //css_reference "Databases.dll"; //css_reference "utils.dll"; The references are necessary before using it.
Hi, check for this lines at start of script //css_reference "core.dll"; //css_reference "Databases.dll"; //css_reference...
Hi folks, I have a strange error with my MP 1.5 installation. Yesterday I tried for the first time to set up movie info grabber in...
Replies
Views
This script fixed the Plot issue but actors still doesn't work. Anyone no what is going on? IMDB scripts haven't worked properly for months now.
This script fixed the Plot issue but actors still doesn't work. Anyone no what is going on? IMDB scripts haven't worked properly...
Hi Current script can't grab Country or Lanquage. Attached version works // Country regexBlockPattern =...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom