Submit: Movie Info Grabbers (9 Viewers)

Post new or updated grabbers here. The team will integrate them into the update feature.
Editado 17/04/2013 Y otra versión (v5.1) con muchas mejoras. - Mejoras en la Gestión de Logs para depuracion. - Mejoras de Busquedas aportadas por "jumate". - Mejoras y simplificación de la Normalización. - Mejoras en el Rating MPAA. - Corrección de Errores de Excepciones. - Adaptación completa a nueva WEB de filmaffinity. - Mejora...
Editado 17/04/2013 Y otra versión (v5.1) con muchas mejoras. - Mejoras en la Gestión de Logs para depuracion. - Mejoras de...
I have repaired the grabber script for filmaffinity.com/es for all data obtained from the video, works when the search finds more...
Replies
Views
Grabber returns information about the actors in the form of an English name (Localized [Russian] name) as Role, but in this case, Mediaportal can not obtain information about the actor as search on IMDB does not work if you can do to media portal threw some in parentheses () is I was searching for just the English name of the actor.
Grabber returns information about the actors in the form of an English name (Localized [Russian] name) as Role, but in this case...
Grabber returns information about the actors in the form of an English name (Localized [Russian] name) as Role, but in this case...
Replies
Views
AW: [GERMAN] Filmsortierung hmmm ... entweder es funktioniert bei keinem, und niemand hat eine vernünftige Lösung gefunden, oder alle benutzen Moving Pictures :-(
AW: [GERMAN] Filmsortierung hmmm ... entweder es funktioniert bei keinem, und niemand hat eine vernünftige Lösung gefunden, oder...
Hallo und Frohe weihnachten. ich möchte Euch gerne mal fragen, wie Ihr Eure Filme sortiert habt, damit die Scripts...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures plug-in and the old CSSCRIPT (need to rename it and remove the txt). However, I need that the CSSCRIPT will work as well since I am not using moving pictures. It used to work, but now it doesn't :-( Orev
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures...
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures...
Replies
Views
I tested it with few movies and found that it doesn't fetch director or actors even if they are exists in ptgate film page. Also it depends on IMDB page (if link exist) on some infos but IMDB site has been changed so maybe it will fail also on that level. I will leave it in pending stage for now but this could be promising with some...
I tested it with few movies and found that it doesn't fetch director or actors even if they are exists in ptgate film page. Also it...
A Portuguese (European) grabber that tries to get PT strings from cinema.ptgate.pt and the remaining information from IMDB.
Replies
Views
Sorry for such a late response but better now than never. I'm not able to test this script because it always returns me no result (I presume it's because it depends on Korean language and letters) so if Korean users can provide here if this script works we will put it in MP. :thx:
Sorry for such a late response but better now than never. I'm not able to test this script because it always returns me no result...
It's the first Korean movieinfo grabber, which downloads movie information and cover art from Korean portal site, daum.net. Site...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters. For example it i'm getting the movie poster of toy storie 3 by the movie 21??? How is this possible? Please help, I don't want to edit the complete movie DB by myself. Normally the grabbers are working...
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters...
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom