Titan Skin Feedback (13 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
MP1 MP2 Titan - Extended (1 Viewer) DE
Who knows where to get the source code for the TitanSkinUpdater plugin?
Who knows where to get the source code for the TitanSkinUpdater plugin?
Titan Extended adds support for a variety of community plugins to the Titan skin. Download MPEI (MP 1.6) Download MPEI (MP 1.3)...
Replies
Views
We have a fix for this, but the issue didn't have a FixVersion date set, so it was missed for the 1.12 Final release. Scheduled it for the next release.
We have a fix for this, but the issue didn't have a FixVersion date set, so it was missed for the 1.12 Final release. Scheduled it...
Hi, please post any bugs in this thread. Don't forget to include logs and screenshot(s) thanks!
Replies
Views
Okay, so I did some further experimenting with the Titan Editor. I assumed that it would be possible to create my own "theme" based on the "Extended One" theme offered in Editor that would resemble the current "default" theme used in 1.12.0. What I mean by the default theme is one that has two pages of tile style icons with six per...
Okay, so I did some further experimenting with the Titan Editor. I assumed that it would be possible to create my own "theme"...
The external editor for the alternative layout is ready to use with Titan Extended V1.3.1.286. Features: - horizontal basichome...
Replies
Views
No template but I do have script that allows creation of buttons - examples. Script uses ImageMagick.[assume SRC image called Sky_Go.jpg]. ------------------------------------------------------------------ convert Sky_Go.jpg -resize 400x285\! resize.png convert -size 400x285 xc:black -fill white -stroke black -draw...
No template but I do have script that allows creation of buttons - examples. Script uses ImageMagick.[assume SRC image called...
Hello people, as changing the button images of the Titan homescreen will be possible in the near future, we like to have ONE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Unofficial Skins Collection (1 Viewer) DE
I created a 6x3 thumbnail matrix for TVSeries with Titan Extended Two skin. 2 xml-files are edited: TVSeries.xml and TitanConfig.xml 3 xml-files are added: TVSeries.views.widebanner.6x3.xml, TVSeries.facade.widebanner.6x3.xml, TVSeries.background.widebanner.6x3.xml 1 png file added: panel_thumbs_large.png (in subfolder Media)...
I created a 6x3 thumbnail matrix for TVSeries with Titan Extended Two skin. 2 xml-files are edited: TVSeries.xml and...
I think we need a single place to collect unofficial skins. Here it is. ShowTimes (official version in Titan Extended V1.3.0.265)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Community Mods & Themes (1 Viewer) DE
mvCentral with ClearLogos ClearLogos while browsing your Music Videos:
mvCentral with ClearLogos ClearLogos while browsing your Music Videos:
Hi, If you're working on a theme or mod for Titan, please post it here. Please only include brief description / screenshots in...
Replies
Views
J
Here some images for downloads and favorites..
Here some images for downloads and favorites..
Dear OnlineVideo and/or Titan users, For Titan we are looking for Hi-res logo's for use in OnlineVideos. We prefer .png files...
2 3
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - FAQ DE
I accidently removed the My Videos tab from the BasicHome editor list. Which is the one to get it to show up again?
I accidently removed the My Videos tab from the BasicHome editor list. Which is the one to get it to show up again?
How can I change the buttons in basic home? You will need to wait for the official basic home editor, or you can edit basichome.xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan - Changelog DE
Wow, that's quite an update! Emph
Wow, that's quite an update! Emph
V1.7.0.344 (18.02.2014) updated BasicHome Editor to support MP 1.7 Trakt updates (thx ltfearme!): Fixed visibility of labels...
Replies
Views
The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a plugin file that itself updates its part, then you need to update it in the plugin repository (this is not always available, so we add it to the MePo theme in the Common folder ). Maybe I'll transfer this to...
The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a...
I made a themes for Titan that include support from current temperature & weather icons (Weather & Weather Lite) in a Basic home...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't think it is easily possible. Best chances would be to convince @wizard123 that he 'needs' an alternative, fanart-centric homescreen ;-) Sorry, that I can't help here...
Hi, I don't think it is easily possible. Best chances would be to convince @wizard123 that he 'needs' an alternative...
Hi, I created a theme for myself which resembles the Classic Home screen but with features of Basic Home like FanArt and latest...
Replies
Views
Hey Legnod, How can I add a Submenu to the games button? I'm not very good with this whole xml thing. I want to be able to choose between MPSteam and My Emulators 2 Would really appreciate your help Cheers
Hey Legnod, How can I add a Submenu to the games button? I'm not very good with this whole xml thing. I want to be able to...
Titan - Flow Theme I developed this theme to give the user some more options than the basic Titan skin currently does. You can...
Replies
Views
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Pulse8 - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse8 is a theme for Titan which places a 4x2 grid of buttons on each screen allowing for more...
Replies
Views
Come back mp 2.0 :)
Come back mp 2.0 :)
changelog: V1.0.3.0 Update Zoom Animation in Basichome , Slide Animation TV Logos (zapping) newest Legnods FLOW THME is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, does anyone knows a piece of software that can change the color of multiple images at once using an hexa code? Changing all individual images is a lot of work!
Hi guys, does anyone knows a piece of software that can change the color of multiple images at once using an hexa code? Changing...
As I can't really get used to the dazzling blue color in the Titan skin I just ran with creating some color themes for Titan. So...
Replies
Views
Does titan show the logo based on the extension of a music file as well (#Play.Current.FileType)? Then all music extensions are needed...
Does titan show the logo based on the extension of a music file as well (#Play.Current.FileType)? Then all music extensions are...
How are these logos defined? I've noticed that it seems to show icons such as 2.35:1 when films aren't and also doesn't show DTSHD...
Replies
Views
Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have made it into other mods, eg. Flow Gold.
Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have...
ATTENTION: WORKING ON SOME FIXES + UPGRADES FOR MP1.4 WHEN I HAVE TIME.AT THE MOMENT THE SKIN HAS PROBLEMS SO WILL UPLOAD A NEW...
Replies
Views
Is there going to be an update ? - we are in advent now, so it would be nice to know :)
Is there going to be an update ? - we are in advent now, so it would be nice to know :)
Kiwijunglist's (Unofficial) Titan Christmas Theme Installation: Close mediaportal and unzip the download Run install titan...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Theme - Titan Plus DE
Ok, no problem, Extended One not working for me, that's why i use - 1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more.
Ok, no problem, Extended One not working for me, that's why i use - 1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan...
Titan Plus is a collection of edits I have made to the default Titan skin. Simply place in the Titan Themes folder and choose the...
Replies
Views
ok, then i will better go back to world weather light...
ok, then i will better go back to world weather light...
Hi people! The official skinfiles of Worldweather for Titan are not released yet, but I have made some by myself.. Also after the...
Replies
Views
you could also rename them to .png.bak ; so you can undo any mistakes, no list.
you could also rename them to .png.bak ; so you can undo any mistakes, no list.
I don't know if it's my tired old eyes or my tired old TV, but I cannot differentiate between the watched/unwatched episodes in...
Replies
Views
I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?
I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?
Hi, Is it already planned to add lyrics skin pages and button on the music fullscreen mode? Merry Christmas to all!
Replies
Views
The problem seems to have disappeared with the 1.6.0.341 release of Titan... does anyone else agree?
The problem seems to have disappeared with the 1.6.0.341 release of Titan... does anyone else agree?
Just updated to MP1.5 and I'm using the Titan Extended skin. Unfortunately after the update the extended skin doesn't work anymore...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titan TNC DE
Yes. We will release everything for the community to play with.
Yes. We will release everything for the community to play with.
The blog says this is going to be the replacement for Titan Extended. Any idea where I can find it? Will it be updatable through...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
For me it's not a problem if the codec logo's overlap. To be honestly. I never thought about covert art in this location. It dawned on me an hour ago that there are 2 kinds of people making use of Mediaportal. Those that use cover art and those that don't. If the area is larger it might also make having 4 thumbnails for a video...
For me it's not a problem if the codec logo's overlap. To be honestly. I never thought about covert art in this location. It...
Why is the preview picture in the Videos part of the skin horizontaly squashed? There is a lot of room between the list of videos...
Replies
Views
Just be carefull and don't use the same image twice ;) Also don't use tools like fanartcleaner or MPCleaner, they will delete your lokal extra fanart!
Just be carefull and don't use the same image twice ;) Also don't use tools like fanartcleaner or MPCleaner, they will delete your...
For those who ever wanted multiple backdrops in Moving Pictures, here you go. There is only 1 real requirement - XBMC style of your...
Replies
Views
I have extracted from github the .xml files changed by ncoh to fix the bug I hope it is not a problem.
I have extracted from github the .xml files changed by ncoh to fix the bug I hope it is not a problem.
If you go to epg with tv running, the preview screen is moved from the top center and is placed over the first 2 channels of the...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
They are nothing that will effect your experience even if fonts are missing the syatem falls back to a default one anyway but i will look into it i think nearly every skin has the missing - font it may be left over from years ago with hard coding.
They are nothing that will effect your experience even if fonts are missing the syatem falls back to a default one anyway but i...
Hi there are some overlap issues etc in the tv plugin skin in the Pause OSD and in the "Info" OSD, i dont believe the ARGUS skin...
Replies
Views
Hey @Pog :) Any chance you already fixed this? Thanks. :)
Hey @Pog :) Any chance you already fixed this? Thanks. :)
Online Xtra Want to find out more about the movie your watching? Who are the actors? Is it on at my local cinema? Is that...
Replies
Views
There you go. Only 2K bigger!
There you go. Only 2K bigger!
I integrated the ncoh's patch to fix the preview bug...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder ( C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes) and that is working perfect for me.. :)
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder (...
Hello people, there where some problems with the detailview in MovingPictures. Also the new layout was not an improvement to...
Replies
Views
Hmm... :unsure: Could it be that you need to have Titan Extended (see http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/4_Skins/Titan_Extended and https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/titan-extended )? Do you have it? Edit: This is how it looks on my computer: And when I choose "More Settings" I can...
Hmm... :unsure: Could it be that you need to have Titan Extended (see...
Hi! First, thanks for a REALLY nice skin! :) I only have one suggestion and that is for MyTVSeries. I have 202 series, so there is...
Replies
Views
Well I've been playing with this a lot...and have my setup exactly how I like it now. The Editor has been such a time saver. Have still had to edit xml files for custom stuff, but now I have it all setup, it's working fantastically! Just wish it was more active with plugins and development...it's dead compared to Kodi.
Well I've been playing with this a lot...and have my setup exactly how I like it now. The Editor has been such a time saver. Have...
I'm new to MePO. Have come from WMC (yes, another one :p). I love the look of Titan, but would love to be able to make a couple of...
Replies
Views
+1 Someone found a solution? :)
+1 Someone found a solution? :)
How do i lunch Moving Pictures when iam using the Titan skin? When i select films it lunches the native video-plugin which i dont...
Replies
Views
corel - code #FF9900 plus font code ;) I had to convert some image from 8bit to 24bit
corel - code #FF9900 plus font code ;) I had to convert some image from 8bit to 24bit
update to this post: here: capture ! http://videobam.com/ioNYJ sorry, free hoster :(-> "close to play" button ! Thanks...
Replies
Views
I beleive this is due to be fixed in 1.5 but can be fixed in the interim by editing: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\mytvprogram.xml Replace this section: <control> <description>Episodes</description> <type>button</type> <id>7</id> <label>816</label>...
I beleive this is due to be fixed in 1.5 but can be fixed in the interim by editing: C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi, Maybe I 'm just not looking in the right place but I can't see the option in the TV recording screen to specify how many...
Replies
Views
Yes MPEI is planned for the next release. As for additional Moving Pictures settings in the GUI, this would be nice but I think there are a few other potential enhancements that would benefit more users. Unfortunately I only have so much time for this project. :(
Yes MPEI is planned for the next release. As for additional Moving Pictures settings in the GUI, this would be nice but I think...
Hi Titan Team! We are currently discussing how could possible Importer look in your skin and we need you professional opinion. 1)...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
I'm using Titan basic. Should the current temp display on home screen using WW lite?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom