Titan Skin Feedback (15 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
Ow you mean skinfiles for the htpc info plugin.. Im nog using that plugin.. Sory! Cheers
Ow you mean skinfiles for the htpc info plugin.. Im nog using that plugin.. Sory! Cheers
Hi guys, I have made a small mod for the plugins screen of Titan. It's a bit easier now to find the plugin you're looking for in...
Replies
Views
Hi Calsi, great job! You can upload your selfmade button image to this thread. is you want. about the images, it is different for each site. Not every site supports images for there rss feed... I hope that answers your question. Greets from Holland, Marcel
Hi Calsi, great job! You can upload your selfmade button image to this thread. is you want. about the images, it is different for...
Hello people, I have given the Infoservice skinfiles for Titan a bit different style: -Feed/site images are now visible...
Replies
Views
Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have made it into other mods, eg. Flow Gold.
Sorry I think this mod is dead in the water, I have no time / interest to maintain it. Some of the elements and my buttons have...
ATTENTION: WORKING ON SOME FIXES + UPGRADES FOR MP1.4 WHEN I HAVE TIME.AT THE MOMENT THE SKIN HAS PROBLEMS SO WILL UPLOAD A NEW...
Replies
Views
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he like that style.. But let's see.. :)
@kiwijunglist: Thanks! Nice to hear you like them.. Nico has updated skinfiles for OV recently to Titan Extended, so I think he...
Hello people, I was not completely satisfied with the Titan version of Online Videos. I have made a few quick changes to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder ( C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes) and that is working perfect for me.. :)
Hi, I'm not shure as another user above seems to have issues with it. Personally I'm using it in a theme folder (...
Hello people, there where some problems with the detailview in MovingPictures. Also the new layout was not an improvement to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image support for MovingPictures. Installation: -Just put movingpictures.xml and movingpictures.Category.Image.xml into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan (or in one of your theme folders)...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Hi guys, there where some requests for this, and I was waiting for something like this aswell, so here it is, category image...
Replies
Views
I've grabbed Swedish certification logos from Swedish TV and converted to 60x60 to fit Titan. They would be used by anyone grabbing Moving Pictures details in Swedish language. Any idea how we can use two different 18 logos since there's already one distributed with Titan? It wouldn't be a big loss to skip the Swedish 18 logos since...
I've grabbed Swedish certification logos from Swedish TV and converted to 60x60 to fit Titan. They would be used by anyone grabbing...
I've grabbed Swedish certification logos from Swedish TV and converted to 60x60 to fit Titan. They would be used by anyone grabbing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom