Titan Skin Feedback (13 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a plugin file that itself updates its part, then you need to update it in the plugin repository (this is not always available, so we add it to the MePo theme in the Common folder ). Maybe I'll transfer this to...
The principle is simple, if this is a skin file from the Mediaportal box, then it needs to be updated in Mediaportal, if it is a...
I made a themes for Titan that include support from current temperature & weather icons (Weather & Weather Lite) in a Basic home...
Replies
Views
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Pulse8 - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse8 is a theme for Titan which places a 4x2 grid of buttons on each screen allowing for more...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. That's why I one day just opened some .xml's and looked what happened if I changed things. Documentation is indeed scarce sometimes, but most if it is out there somewhere. I guess the problem with category-images is that it isn't a complete "plugin" itself, but rather a quick hack. I guess no one felt...
Yeah, that's pretty frustrating. That's why I one day just opened some .xml's and looked what happened if I changed things...
Hi all, I defined some movie categories in MovingPictures with Titan 1.4. and pooled movies to collections via the Node/Filter...
Replies
Views
Hey Legnod, How can I add a Submenu to the games button? I'm not very good with this whole xml thing. I want to be able to choose between MPSteam and My Emulators 2 Would really appreciate your help Cheers
Hey Legnod, How can I add a Submenu to the games button? I'm not very good with this whole xml thing. I want to be able to...
Titan - Flow Theme I developed this theme to give the user some more options than the basic Titan skin currently does. You can...
Replies
Views
Come back mp 2.0 :)
Come back mp 2.0 :)
changelog: V1.0.3.0 Update Zoom Animation in Basichome , Slide Animation TV Logos (zapping) newest Legnods FLOW THME is...
Replies
Views
Thank you @GaryMartynUK works perfekt.
Thank you @GaryMartynUK works perfekt.
Pulse-Hex - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse-Hex is a theme for Titan which introduces a number of visual enhancements to the Titan...
Replies
Views
Brudertac, Here you go. Put the "ca. %rectimeleft% Stunden verfügbar" into DriveFreeSpace config as you already spotted and then save the attached mytvrecordedtv.xml in the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Themes\Slick blue or Slick Blue Panel directory over the top of the one that is in there. You should...
Brudertac, Here you go. Put the "ca. %rectimeleft% Stunden verfügbar" into DriveFreeSpace config as you already spotted and then...
Slick Blue is a 'tweaked' version of the Titan Blue theme. Only a few subtle changes. This theme is designed to work best in Basic...
Replies
Views
The option to add a Videos/Folder directly into home screen would be very useful
The option to add a Videos/Folder directly into home screen would be very useful
Hi Guys, First off I'm very new to MediaPortal in general so please accept my apologies for my probable ignorance. I've been...
Replies
Views
in tvseries (config) you can update everything at once, but goes relatively quickly
in tvseries (config) you can update everything at once, but goes relatively quickly
Until this will be (re-)included in some future version, is there a temporary fix\patch that I could apply by myself to add the...
Replies
Views
Best option use the Titan editor you found and select theme Titan extended. In mp config enable play disc
Best option use the Titan editor you found and select theme Titan extended. In mp config enable play disc
Hi. I've just installed MP and to make it more simple for older people, I'd like to remove unused buttons. It'll be used just to...
Replies
Views
no. there are some country specific plugins that have a guide built into them. i think there is an amazing German one. i don't know about the other countries.
no. there are some country specific plugins that have a guide built into them. i think there is an amazing German one. i don't...
in MCE when you browse the guide, you get TV show art and you navigate from show to show on the guide. Can you do something similar...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.4.x Dead actors DE
MediaPortal 1.3 added actor death data to the Actor info screen and DefaultWide has it already added to its skin files. Attached is a modified Titan skin file with this information added. Added: <control Style="InfoLabelDetails"> <description>Actor Date of Death</description> <type>label</type>...
MediaPortal 1.3 added actor death data to the Actor info screen and DefaultWide has it already added to its skin files. Attached is...
MediaPortal 1.3 added actor death data to the Actor info screen and DefaultWide has it already added to its skin files. Attached is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.4.x Update available DE
After Manually updating to the actual release its gone. Somehow the patch was not show in the Extension Updater.
After Manually updating to the actual release its gone. Somehow the patch was not show in the Extension Updater.
I have an "update available" notification on MP home screen with Titan skin. When clicking on it nothing happens except the last...
Replies
Views
Will this be looked into by any of the devs? Thanks.
Will this be looked into by any of the devs? Thanks.
When the programme description in the TV Guide is longer than 3 lines, it scrolls up in the defined window. What makes it difficult...
Replies
Views
Is this what you're referring to?:-
Is this what you're referring to?:-
I know that there isn't an editor yet for home basic, but I'd like to change the description that has been given to the MP-TVSeries...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
Thanks for the detailed explaination, really appreciated. I'll check with the dev and see what he can do. Cheers!
I'm using Titan basic. Should the current temp display on home screen using WW lite?
Replies
Views
But that's pretty weird. If you go to the upper menu in the Titan skin, you have the options Restart "Shutdown" Close Mediaportal And when you choose the "Shutdown" option, it shows you the actual Shutdown Menu, which again presents you with the options to Restart or Close Mediaportal. This is pretty redundant. And the redundant...
But that's pretty weird. If you go to the upper menu in the Titan skin, you have the options Restart "Shutdown" Close Mediaportal...
In Titan skin in home top menu I only have the choices Restart, Shutdown & Close (=Exit MediaPortal). In DefaultWide I additionally...
Replies
Views
Check here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-unofficial-skins-collection.114994/ Bye, Nephilim
Check here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-unofficial-skins-collection.114994/ Bye, Nephilim
With switching to 1.4.0, i changed skin to Titan and I really love it! But the Sleep-Control-plugin doesn't seem to be included...
Replies
Views
Did someone ever notice, that "Umlaute" (mutated vowels) are broken in Radiotext (Web-Streams)? Is this skin-related or a database issue?
Did someone ever notice, that "Umlaute" (mutated vowels) are broken in Radiotext (Web-Streams)? Is this skin-related or a database...
Did someone ever notice, that "Umlaute" (mutated vowels) are broken in Radiotext (Web-Streams)? Is this skin-related or a database...
Replies
Views
Dear community, this is my remix of the FLOW theme, so 99% of this are thanks to legnod! Just made some slide changes in the sub...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom