Titanius (3 Viewers)

based on the default Titan skin
I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out how to add the background image for when they are highlighted. Can anyone give me some pointers?
I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out...
Hello MediaPortal friends! I'm proud to present a new skin, named TITANIUS. TITANIUS is a skin based on Titan, one of the new...
Replies
Views
You are right. Will take a closer look at the Latest Media Handler Plugin. :)
You are right. Will take a closer look at the Latest Media Handler Plugin. :)
Hello MediaPortal friends! Have you found a bug in TITANIUS? Please feel free to report it in this thread! As long as I can find...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody I've modified the Nowplaying Album information a little. Removed the Clearart and placed the spinning disc ( based on @ajs work with titan skin .. thnx for that). It works great for me and i wanted to sjare it..
Hello Everybody I've modified the Nowplaying Album information a little. Removed the Clearart and placed the spinning disc ( based...
Hello MediaPortal friends! Have you made something nice for TITANIUS? Please feel free to share it with our comunity! Use this...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will check it out.
Thanks, I will check it out.
Dear MediaPortal friends, From now on it is possible to contibute to the skin by doing a (small) donation. MediaPortal is free...
Replies
Views
Sure.I'm translate new string at v1.11 and fix old now.
Sure.I'm translate new string at v1.11 and fix old now.
Hello MediaPortal friends! TITANIUS is fully translated. For the biggest part, it uses MediaPortals own translation system, so...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for sharing them.. :)
Great! Thanks for sharing them.. :)
Hello MediaPortal friends! TITANIUS comes with a set of new high quality basichome button images. The images of the default Titan...
Replies
Views
Thx @ajs they worked perfectly :)
Thx @ajs they worked perfectly :)
Hi. I just reinstalled MePo (1.9 pre Windows 10) and installed Titanius again. But when on the homescreen tiles their labels are...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately not. The skinner has stopped his activities.
Unfortunately not. The skinner has stopped his activities.
The TITAN skin has a header line with time on the program/channel switch screen. How can I add this line with time to the TITANIUS...
Replies
Views
Whatever works ;). That does indeed look close to the original.
Whatever works ;). That does indeed look close to the original.
Hello Com, i will make a new frame, but i have problem with this shine around the frame, i try it with photoshop, but it looks...
Replies
Views
Hello Com, i will change some tiles, so far so right. All works fine, until i go to the first media from latest trakt than all the buttons where shown, like the original. What i have to do, and in witch xml ? The first screenshot is the right one, when i hit latest trakt bar then all buttons move to the left and from the right all...
Hello Com, i will change some tiles, so far so right. All works fine, until i go to the first media from latest trakt than all the...
Hello Com, i will change some tiles, so far so right. All works fine, until i go to the first media from latest trakt than all the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titanius Skin DE
Hi. I've removed those effects lately from my own theme as it did not look that nice if a background is fading into another and at the same time it's moving in different directions... So I would suggest you have a look at the recent state in real environment before you make up your mind on this...
Hi. I've removed those effects lately from my own theme as it did not look that nice if a background is fading into another and at...
Is this totally dead in the water now in terms of support? I found it to be one of the best skins out there due to its dynamic...
Replies
Views
So no way to edit the home menu of this skin? Seriously? I´m not using some plugins, i.e. Moving Pictures ............ so i have an ivailid entry on my home menu.......... This not that nice
So no way to edit the home menu of this skin? Seriously? I´m not using some plugins, i.e. Moving Pictures ............ so i have...
hello, I recently installed MediaPortal and ditched the default Skin for TITANIUS which is awesome. However, I plan to use...
Replies
Views
Hi dude, Sounds interesting. However, it requires a lot of code, but I will see if something like this is possible. :) Cheers
Hi dude, Sounds interesting. However, it requires a lot of code, but I will see if something like this is possible. :) Cheers
Hello @powermarcel10 , It quite often happens that I run MP a while only in basichome menu - you know, having guests, switching on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom