Tools and other software (12 Viewers)

Discuss tools and other software in here
Windows Security in Windows 10 blocks the current version as containing Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B, even though dozens of online AV-testers on VirusTotal give it a clean bill of health. According to VirusTotal, only scumware.org accuses HID Demo 1.4.6 of containing "Malware". The "Search" function on the scumware.org site shows...
Windows Security in Windows 10 blocks the current version as containing Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B, even though dozens of online...
Lastest version now available from slions.net. The installer has changed from ClickOnce to Squirrel so you should uninstall older...
Replies
Views
there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did upgrade. Just re-install v3 and extract the contents from the backup file to the /data folder of your v3 installation
there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did...
tinyMediaManager is a media management tool written in Java/Swing. It is written to provide metadata and artwork for XBMC and...
Replies
Views
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper allows you to override the default behavior of your MCE remote by editing your Windows registry. While we do not recommend using it, as MCE remotes are supported out-of-the-box by MediaPortal, we acknowledge it can be of great help in some situations. You can find the source code on GitHub. Using this tool...
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper allows you to override the default behavior of your MCE remote by editing your Windows registry. While...
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper allows you to override the default behavior of your MCE remote by editing your Windows registry. While...
Replies
Views
Hi. We managed to fix the two bugs mentioned above (TVDB graphics and YT trailer download). The cutting function worked 100% in all tests. That's why the new version 1.3.0.6 is now available for download on the website (link in the first post) The current version of Media-Buddy still uses FFMpeg 5. Initial tests with FFMpeg 6 have...
Hi. We managed to fix the two bugs mentioned above (TVDB graphics and YT trailer download). The cutting function worked 100% in all...
Hi. Her comes the first version of our new tool named "Media-Buddy". If you prefer reading in German, here is the German post...
Replies
Views
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected advanced menu, everything is visible. clearly Nevertheless, I've done the corrections now. Thanks for assistance.
Ok, this Menu button is nearly invisible on my system... The 3x3 Dots are dark grey on dark blue ground. Once I've selected...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding the image, but if you know the area where to cut you can find a place. I had to change the settings (as a dialogbox suggested) to I-Frames as Cut-In-Points and All-Frames as Cut-Out-Points or else the...
That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding...
Hi there, I have a strange problem with mkvmerge when processing some recordings from german DVB-T2. So what's happening: I...
Replies
Views
Dear community, please find the latest version 1.2.4 of my Monitoring Collection in the first post of this thread, appropriate installer files are available on my homepage here or in the Heise download archive. According to a personal feedback you will find attached a license key for evaluation purposes, which is valid for 30 days...
Dear community, please find the latest version 1.2.4 of my Monitoring Collection in the first post of this thread, appropriate...
Tools to monitor your machine devices, activities and performance These are not specific MediaPortal related tools, but maybe it's...
Replies
Views
I know this is an old thread but I would like to use this script with MediaPortal 1.20 but even after changing the "RECORDINGS" setting, nothing happens... Any idea as to what should be updated to make this script compatible with the latest release of MediaPortal? Thank you very much!
I know this is an old thread but I would like to use this script with MediaPortal 1.20 but even after changing the "RECORDINGS"...
I already asked for help in the german forum of mediaportal but there I did't get any answer. All my tv recordings are stored in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'll close this post as MKV Buddy is history The future is here: Media-Buddy - the MKV Buddy successor.
Hi. I'll close this post as MKV Buddy is history The future is here: Media-Buddy - the MKV Buddy successor.
Hi. I like to introduce you a tool I've developed. It's called "MKV Buddy" . The main goal of MKV Buddy is to simplify and speed up...
Replies
Views
You can add internet channels with the virtual "RadioWebStream" tuner inside the TV- config tool. How to do so can be read in our wiki: Radio WebStreams It depends on the station, if you can use it this way but it's worth a try.
You can add internet channels with the virtual "RadioWebStream" tuner inside the TV- config tool. How to do so can be read in our...
I'm rebuilding my HTPC system, thread link in my sig, and I'm trying to compare EPG buddy with Schedules Direct, which I have been...
Replies
Views
Nice software
Nice software
video cross-correlation by audio Calculate delay between 2 video files using cross-correlation calculation of their audio...
Replies
Views
Release v2.3.0 added support for FRITZ!Box socket switch actions (toggle, on, off).
Release v2.3.0 added support for FRITZ!Box socket switch actions (toggle, on, off).
For downloads and up to date information about CIC please visit the CIC home page. Initially designed to manage internal VFD...
Replies
Views
I apologize for my novice question but can it convert from ISO to MKV lossless?
I apologize for my novice question but can it convert from ISO to MKV lossless?
Introducing MkvBatcher http://www.mkvbatcher.com/ MkvBatcher Free is a fully automatic Blu-ray/DVD ripper and video batch...
Replies
Views
I think you're looking for the latest weekly build: Latest Beta Revisions and Release Candidates - FileBot
I think you're looking for the latest weekly build: Latest Beta Revisions and Release Candidates - FileBot
FileBot is the ultimate TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader. It just works. Easy. FileBot is really smart about matching your...
Replies
Views
I am doing that with my own MPTagThat
I am doing that with my own MPTagThat
Hello, i want to share my script for rename/move Audio files using Musicbrainz Picard. for information, an portable is available...
Replies
Views
For INFO: Approximately the same can make MePoTools for the artist, album and TV series. :):coffee::whistle: MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more!
For INFO: Approximately the same can make MePoTools for the artist, album and TV series. :):coffee::whistle: MePo Tools - Download...
Hi there, I created a little Batch-Script that I'd like to share. It scans your Music-Folder and creates Folder thumbs for your...
Replies
Views
Hi. The easiest way to have 100% match for movies is to use the tt number as video name. E.G. a video with name tt0111282.mkv is 100% secure identified as "Stargate (1994)" MKV-Buddy renames the finished videos automatically to your like, so this input- name is no problem at all. Series are a bit more to do. You need a sub-folder for...
Hi. The easiest way to have 100% match for movies is to use the tt number as video name. E.G. a video with name tt0111282.mkv is...
Which tagger do you use for modifying the tags of your music files (MP3 ID3, ....)? Mp3tag? MusicBrainz Picard? MPTagThat? foobar...
Replies
Views
Hi. WebGrab has nothing to do with tvguide.com support inside EPG-Buddy. It's a completely independent module. There are various completely independent EPG data source modules in EPG-Buddy. One of those modules is WebGrab, another one is TVSpielfilm (what I use for my EPG data at home), that is working without any part of WebGrab...
Hi. WebGrab has nothing to do with tvguide.com support inside EPG-Buddy. It's a completely independent module. There are various...
@lightshock @Lehmden While I do understand how hard it is to support the ATSC function without having a system within the U.S.A. I...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this will help but I reran the Channel grab from the latest WebGrab+Plus application. Here are the files and it seemed to have grabbed everything Note: anything with just a Major # and no Minor # is an Analog channel and I normally filter them
I don't know if this will help but I reran the Channel grab from the latest WebGrab+Plus application. Here are the files and it...
@Lehmden I have spent a few hours testing and going over the results of the latest version of EPG-Buddy 0.3.2.9 As a result of my...
Replies
Views
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR remote and got System.ArgumentNullException while sending “non-keyboard” commands like Play, Pause, etc. (“keyboard” commands like UP, DOWN, Escape, Return, numbers, etc, work fine). Surprisingly in MP...
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR...
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome to the forum culbert First, sorry to hear that you're having trouble. You haven't given us very much to go on. :eek: Just because a problem appears to be the same does not mean that it really is the same. Anyhow, if we assume that you're right and that this is the same problem as GlamRockCowboy had... If I recall...
Hello and welcome to the forum culbert First, sorry to hear that you're having trouble. You haven't given us very much to go on...
For the past week or 10 days, I have been TRYING--and FAILING!--to install either MP 1.14.0 or MP 2. When trying to install MP...
Replies
Views
yesterday, I found app which allows me to live stream and I found this app: Bigo Live FOR PC. when I installed and run it on pc everything was ok . However, this morning, when I connected to transmit to TV, I had a big problem. My pc can't connect with TV via this app. but when I use another pc with another TV, It works properly. I...
yesterday, I found app which allows me to live stream and I found this app: Bigo Live FOR PC. when I installed and run it on pc...
yesterday, I found app which allows me to live stream and I found this app: Bigo Live FOR PC. when I installed and run it on pc...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sorry, we are not far enough developed for first tests. I will inform you as soon as there is something to do. A first screenshot of the new program so you can see something really is going on: By the way, we want to support Schedules Direct right out of our program. Our new Program should download the data from SD and bring...
Hi. Sorry, we are not far enough developed for first tests. I will inform you as soon as there is something to do. A first...
Hi. I like to introduce a little tool named Episodes2TVGuide (short E2T) written by @lightshock to enrich any xmltv compatible...
Replies
Views
Actually I'm now using CQ 20 as 23 does have significant loss of quality.
Actually I'm now using CQ 20 as 23 does have significant loss of quality.
I used MakeMKV to rip a Blu Ray and then proceed to use HandBrake to perform the video recoding to save disk space. Here I'm...
Replies
Views
Found a section in the ceton device page on a tuner set to a channel .... looks like the device uses RTP for streaming. So based onthat I assume "source server" is teh ceton device and local server is my mediaportal server. Tried the following with no luck (no signal message). the 101 adderss is the ceton device and the other my...
Found a section in the ceton device page on a tuner set to a channel .... looks like the device uses RTP for streaming. So based...
I have activated a Comcast cable card in my Ceton InifiTV 6 ETH device, But for some reason in Media Portal 2 ... I see DVB-IP...
Replies
Views
Great. :) Yep, I figured as much. Silly Ceton. :rolleyes: I'm happy to have been able to help. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
Great. :) Yep, I figured as much. Silly Ceton. :rolleyes: I'm happy to have been able to help. Don't hesitate to ask if you have...
This is mainly an FYI to the community. I recently acquired a Ceton InfiniTV 6 ETH device only to find out there is no support...
Replies
Views
Follow one of the country-appropriate setup guides in the manual: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/13_Setup_Guides/2_TV_Setup/4_TV_Guide_Setup_(EPG) I'd recommend mc2xml with SchedulesDirect or Microsoft data. In both cases you'll have to pay - SD = $25 per year; MS = $20 one time "donation" - but in my opinion it's...
Follow one of the country-appropriate setup guides in the manual...
I have a Hauppauge wintv dcr 2650 digital cable card tuner. It contains 2 tuners. Both the system and cable are green lighted. My...
Replies
Views
Salut Alicego, je pense que tu n'as pas posté dans la bonne catégorie. "Forum officiel Anglais". De plus, les logiciels Mac, ne sont pas beaucoup utilisé chez nous. Désolé.
Salut Alicego, je pense que tu n'as pas posté dans la bonne catégorie. "Forum officiel Anglais". De plus, les logiciels Mac, ne...
Bonjour, Peut-être, je ne sais pas les informations sur logiciels, avant, j'ai acheté un lecteur Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, il peut...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I will give it a shot. Cheers, mpsam
Thanks. I will give it a shot. Cheers, mpsam
So my TV recording uses comskip and MCEbuddy to cut out most of the commercials and compress the files then transfers them to my...
Replies
Views
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its really not so hard to use if you know a little powershell and XML.. but consider the following situation: 1. USA user, running Mediaportal on Windows 10 (so you have to use a 3rd party source to get new...
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its...
I did some searching but didn't find much on this in the forums. I imagine there is someone else that has done this, because its...
Replies
Views
The actual Avidemux version can handle h.264 TS quite good. Unfortunatly, cutting function isn't frame accurate. Only I-Frames could be used. For mpeg2-TS I still like to use ProjectX for demuxing, analysing, corrections and Cuttermaran with QuEnc Encoder for Frame accuracy. It does perfect commercial cuttings. Especially if there...
The actual Avidemux version can handle h.264 TS quite good. Unfortunatly, cutting function isn't frame accurate. Only I-Frames...
This has been asked many a time, what can I use to easily cut\edit .ts files, one that does both mpeg2 and h.264. Well I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use DVDFab. If you rip 3D SBS (side by side) to an MKV file, MP will play it back fine. Just set your 3D TV to view "3D SBS" and your TV will do the necessary to display it in 3D for you. Cheers, Colin
Hi, I use DVDFab. If you rip 3D SBS (side by side) to an MKV file, MP will play it back fine. Just set your 3D TV to view "3D SBS"...
Is there a good way to rip 3D movies for playback in mediaportal? Looking to be able to play them back in 3D. Thanks,
Replies
Views
Top Bottom