Tools and other software (22 Viewers)

Discuss tools and other software in here
there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did upgrade. Just re-install v3 and extract the contents from the backup file to the /data folder of your v3 installation
there is a backup of the /data folder in the /backup folder where all your data (except cache) is being stored before you did...
tinyMediaManager is a media management tool written in Java/Swing. It is written to provide metadata and artwork for XBMC and...
Replies
Views
Windows Security in Windows 10 blocks the current version as containing Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B, even though dozens of online AV-testers on VirusTotal give it a clean bill of health. According to VirusTotal, only scumware.org accuses HID Demo 1.4.6 of containing "Malware". The "Search" function on the scumware.org site shows...
Windows Security in Windows 10 blocks the current version as containing Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B, even though dozens of online...
Lastest version now available from slions.net. The installer has changed from ClickOnce to Squirrel so you should uninstall older...
Replies
Views
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper allows you to override the default behavior of your MCE remote by editing your Windows registry. While we do not recommend using it, as MCE remotes are supported out-of-the-box by MediaPortal, we acknowledge it can be of great help in some situations. You can find the source code on GitHub. Using this tool...
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper allows you to override the default behavior of your MCE remote by editing your Windows registry. While...
Advanced MCE Remote Mapper allows you to override the default behavior of your MCE remote by editing your Windows registry. While...
Replies
Views
Added some features, see first post. New file attched to first post.
Added some features, see first post. New file attched to first post.
Current Version: MPdBArchiver 1.30 Change Log: Ver: 1.30 (1-Jan-2012) - Added support for 3rd HTPC - UNC path...
Replies
Views
No, Flash or other plugins will not work.. But it's great to browse the web and read some forums :)
No, Flash or other plugins will not work.. But it's great to browse the web and read some forums :)
I tested OM 11 today, but I can't get it to work properly for my remote... Firstly, Eventghost does not recognize if it's running...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your input, but i'm not sure now what to do lol :)
Thanks for your input, but i'm not sure now what to do lol :)
Hi, After long search, we found 2 methods for update or install MySQL. This is User Expérience ! ;)...
Replies
Views
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR remote and got System.ArgumentNullException while sending “non-keyboard” commands like Play, Pause, etc. (“keyboard” commands like UP, DOWN, Escape, Return, numbers, etc, work fine). Surprisingly in MP...
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR...
From Max: I was trying to use HID Demo with Soundgraph IMON in MCE mode and Philips Pronto remote (TSU9200) configured as MCE IR...
Replies
Views
You can do 'upmixing' etc with FFDshow audio (see the 'Mixer' section), and use it's automatic preset switching (based on numbers of audio channels, for example) to enable/disable it. This thread - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/upmixing-stereo-surround-playing-wmvhd-surround-77679/ - might give you a...
You can do 'upmixing' etc with FFDshow audio (see the 'Mixer' section), and use it's automatic preset switching (based on numbers...
I wonder of someone can help me. I’ve got a Dell Studio XPS 8100 which is hooked up to a set of Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers...
Replies
Views
For INFO: Approximately the same can make MePoTools for the artist, album and TV series. :):coffee::whistle: MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more! MePo Tools - Download ClearArt/CDArt/ClearLogos, Music Video clips and more!
For INFO: Approximately the same can make MePoTools for the artist, album and TV series. :):coffee::whistle: MePo Tools - Download...
Hi there, I created a little Batch-Script that I'd like to share. It scans your Music-Folder and creates Folder thumbs for your...
Replies
Views
It's not a pure cmdline tool, it runs a a service which offers a webinterface. I will have a look into the tvserver plugins...
It's not a pure cmdline tool, it runs a a service which offers a webinterface. I will have a look into the tvserver plugins...
Hi, My Xmltv-Enhancer is a program to automatically preprocess and enhance xmltv files with additional information for TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Hello, just passing before go to Spain for 1 week ... You can use the button select.. to filter the titles in the top left and in multiple editions.
Hello, just passing before go to Spain for 1 week ... You can use the button select.. to filter the titles in the top left and in...
Hello, I changed my XBNE software used to edit the video DataBase of XBMC. Now he can work with the video DataBase of...
Replies
Views
ask IDM to implement chrome support?
ask IDM to implement chrome support?
Why my IDM isn't working on Google chrome browser? I have installed IDM download manager. It is working on Mozilla Firefox, but...
Replies
Views
Well, I also have 8 version, it's annoyingly slow and randomly quits. The only reason I'm still using it that it plays BR discs...
Well, I also have 8 version, it's annoyingly slow and randomly quits. The only reason I'm still using it that it plays BR discs...
Hi fellows, I ordered From Paris with love (don’t watch btw.) at a online video rental and tried to watch it with PowerDVD 9 (which...
Replies
Views
I thought PDVD was good in the beginning, but 7 didn`t support dual monitors. I upgraded to 9, only to find out that while dual monitors is supported on XP, it isn`t in Vista, and to top it off, in 9 they removed HD-DVD support. So, now I`m looking for a alternative.
I thought PDVD was good in the beginning, but 7 didn`t support dual monitors. I upgraded to 9, only to find out that while dual...
I'm getting more and more annoyed with Cyberlinks PowerDVD, and am looking for a alternative. There appears to be only two other...
Replies
Views
The method to open this mode is similar to the method to create Desktop effects in depth that ***********.com has mentioned before. Step 1: Open VLC Media Player, click Media -->Open Network Stream (or use Ctrl + N key combination) Step 2: Open Media opens, select Network tab, copy the directory of the Youtube video that you want...
The method to open this mode is similar to the method to create Desktop effects in depth that ***********.com has mentioned before...
The method to open this mode is similar to the method to create Desktop effects in depth that ***********.com has mentioned before...
Replies
Views
Found this out when I updated my Mediacoder. The new version installs a new version of MKVmerge and it has a new trick my Mediainfo called it header stripping and mediaportal will not play MKVs with this. If this happens two ways to fix this if you dont a version of MKVmerge before 4.0 I think I have 3.3.0 download one and run the...
Found this out when I updated my Mediacoder. The new version installs a new version of MKVmerge and it has a new trick my Mediainfo...
Found this out when I updated my Mediacoder. The new version installs a new version of MKVmerge and it has a new trick my Mediainfo...
Replies
Views
#SilentException It's a big one; RemoteFX. You can read more about it here. I have not tested the beta, but I have read good things. Google it :) By the way. Merry Christmas to you, tourettes and everyone else on the MP team. And thanks for another great year :thx:
#SilentException It's a big one; RemoteFX. You can read more about it here. I have not tested the beta, but I have read good...
I often find myself remotely working on MePo. Upon now I always used RealVNC since that with RDP I cannot see MePo or other DirectX...
Replies
Views
But it works, even if i'm not watching TV on my PC?
But it works, even if i'm not watching TV on my PC?
So, i have my movies stored on the disk, which is hooked up to my HTPC. What software should i use to view those movies on another...
Replies
Views
A new v4 update has been released.
A new v4 update has been released.
For people who are using legal licensed copies of VideoReDo TVSuiteV4 w/H.264 for editing video files. exerpt from the VideoRedo...
Replies
Views
I'll try this :)
I'll try this :)
Hi. I've written a small program that converts whole folders with video files to MKV. The program is really easy to use. You simply...
Replies
Views
The link takes me elsewhere. :( Emph
The link takes me elsewhere. :( Emph
Hi. Link to German Forum Let me introduce you Video2MKV_Convert, an app to convert (remuxx) lots of video files to MKV with one...
Replies
Views
Nice software
Nice software
video cross-correlation by audio Calculate delay between 2 video files using cross-correlation calculation of their audio...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome to the forum culbert First, sorry to hear that you're having trouble. You haven't given us very much to go on. :eek: Just because a problem appears to be the same does not mean that it really is the same. Anyhow, if we assume that you're right and that this is the same problem as GlamRockCowboy had... If I recall...
Hello and welcome to the forum culbert First, sorry to hear that you're having trouble. You haven't given us very much to go on...
For the past week or 10 days, I have been TRYING--and FAILING!--to install either MP 1.14.0 or MP 2. When trying to install MP...
Replies
Views
Follow one of the country-appropriate setup guides in the manual: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/13_Setup_Guides/2_TV_Setup/4_TV_Guide_Setup_(EPG) I'd recommend mc2xml with SchedulesDirect or Microsoft data. In both cases you'll have to pay - SD = $25 per year; MS = $20 one time "donation" - but in my opinion it's...
Follow one of the country-appropriate setup guides in the manual...
I have a Hauppauge wintv dcr 2650 digital cable card tuner. It contains 2 tuners. Both the system and cable are green lighted. My...
Replies
Views
... you can arrange TV channels in whatever order you want, and set up groups of channels, if you don't want them all to be visible at once, from within the MP TV-Server config. You can set up a recording schedule in the TV Client plugin, which works from within the MediaPortal GUI. Of course, MediaPortal only installs on the PC...
... you can arrange TV channels in whatever order you want, and set up groups of channels, if you don't want them all to be visible...
Hi I'm looking for an application, installed on a PC, MAC or Linux, that lets me to schedule TV recordings, arrange TV channels...
Replies
Views
ok, you're right .. it's true .. I knew, but I was referring to more content from here in Spain .. series, movie channels .. Spain .. thanks!
ok, you're right .. it's true .. I knew, but I was referring to more content from here in Spain .. series, movie channels .. Spain...
Hello friends, I would like to know if there is any plugin or any way to make TV on demand, as in the xmbc .. I tried to enter the...
Replies
Views
Hallo, Iemand gelukt om TvGemist te draaien op de maya skin. Graag een linkje zodat ik het kan installeren.... Alvast bedankt
Hallo, Iemand gelukt om TvGemist te draaien op de maya skin. Graag een linkje zodat ik het kan installeren.... Alvast bedankt
Replies
Views
edsche could you try this and report
edsche could you try this and report
An Alpha version of a tool to combine mulitple log files into one for problem identification. Instructions: Use the add...
Replies
Views
yeah unfortunately at the moment it doesn't support transmission:(
yeah unfortunately at the moment it doesn't support transmission:(
Hey Guys! Check this link out! i'm new to this forum and i want to contribute to the comunity :) this little stand-alone app...
Replies
Views
Hello does anyone know a software to adjust the reception (like mp tv server when scanning frequencies...) Thanks for your answers! Whill
Hello does anyone know a software to adjust the reception (like mp tv server when scanning frequencies...) Thanks for your...
Hello does anyone know a software to adjust the reception (like mp tv server when scanning frequencies...) Thanks for your...
Replies
Views
Can anyone know if skype works at new version MPP122?
Replies
Views
There are a few solutions from this thread on the OCZ Forums. They are talking about win7, but they will work fine in Vista as well. Windows 7 x64 Working Ramdisk ? - OCZ Forum
There are a few solutions from this thread on the OCZ Forums. They are talking about win7, but they will work fine in Vista as...
For the life of me, I can't find any (free) Ramdisk that'll work in vista 64bit. With all service packs installed, I am unable to...
Replies
Views
This thread is used for support of the SendMessage utility. SendMessage is a command line interface utility that sends Windows Messages. The message parameters and target application are specified on the command line. This utility is useful for interfacing non-standard remote control receivers with MediaPortal. If your IR...
This thread is used for support of the SendMessage utility. SendMessage is a command line interface utility that sends Windows...
This thread is used for support of the SendMessage utility. SendMessage is a command line interface utility that sends Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom