Tools and other software (9 Viewers)

Discuss tools and other software in here
You can try that new feature using the installer provided there: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4585-generic-hid-input-device-support-for-mce-buttons.128941/ Though it won't help if your remote sends backspace for the back button. However you can easily fix that in MP configuration by changing 'esc' to 'backspace'...
You can try that new feature using the installer provided there...
Got myself a Remote....an Emprex 3009ARF-III....which is an MCE type!! I understand that this can be made to control MP...using...
Replies
Views
"Trolling the forums" LOL! I think you meant "trawling the forums" :)
"Trolling the forums" LOL! I think you meant "trawling the forums" :)
I am setting up an HTPC for a friend with MediaPortal on it. He also wants to watch Blu-Rays from within MediaPortal. Of course for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am searching for Software/Driver for the: Megtron LCD Modul 240x128 Pixel - intern Version:1.3.01 or an other Happy Hollidays Mathmos
Hi all I am searching for Software/Driver for the: Megtron LCD Modul 240x128 Pixel - intern Version:1.3.01 or an other Happy...
Hi all I am searching for Software/Driver for the: Megtron LCD Modul 240x128 Pixel - intern Version:1.3.01 or an other Happy...
Replies
Views
Nope, never. I'm using the following settings in easySUP to convert the .srt
Nope, never. I'm using the following settings in easySUP to convert the .srt
I'm using DVDFab and I used to rip into AVI with external subtitles. However I've had issues where subtitles stop working after...
Replies
Views
i have Eset Antivirus only, not tried the V8 yet. i have exclude all MP folder, from scanning, due to TS timeshift bufer.
i have Eset Antivirus only, not tried the V8 yet. i have exclude all MP folder, from scanning, due to TS timeshift bufer.
Hi, I'm using ESET Smart Security and recently updated to version 8. Since this update after the start of MP the very first...
Replies
Views
Hi. As I've started development of MKV Buddy "Movie Preparer" is obsolete. So no more support or development for this program. I want to thank all who had used this tiny tool and I hope it was useful at least a bit. MKV Buddy did not need extra .xml tag files, it tags directly from the existing .nfo files. I believe this is a step...
Hi. As I've started development of MKV Buddy "Movie Preparer" is obsolete. So no more support or development for this program. I...
Hi. I've done a little Tool named Movie Preparer to tag MKV Video Files with given XML Tagfiles. You can use Tiny Media Manager to...
Replies
Views
The link takes me elsewhere. :( Emph
The link takes me elsewhere. :( Emph
Hi. Link to German Forum Let me introduce you Video2MKV_Convert, an app to convert (remuxx) lots of video files to MKV with one...
Replies
Views
Hello, Because i had problems with MediaPortal after wakeup from standby mode, I developed two help tools. 1. Tool: AutoStarter This tool can start another programs or batches. The tool starts batches hidden, so you not see the cmd window. You have to set the programs that you want to start, as parameters. You can set several...
Hello, Because i had problems with MediaPortal after wakeup from standby mode, I developed two help tools. 1. Tool: AutoStarter...
Hello, Because i had problems with MediaPortal after wakeup from standby mode, I developed two help tools. 1. Tool: AutoStarter...
Replies
Views
I use Ember Media Manager to scrape nfos and fanart for my TV shows. I also like to download clearart and clearlogos directly from fanart.tv to select the ones I like best and save them to the show folders. Then the XBMC clients are able to find them. So I wrote a batch file to copy those cleararts and clearlogos to the MePo thumbs...
I use Ember Media Manager to scrape nfos and fanart for my TV shows. I also like to download clearart and clearlogos directly from...
Hey, im running small batch files on my HTPC on resume to handle stuff like backups and starting epg grabbing. I thought i would...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your input, but i'm not sure now what to do lol :)
Thanks for your input, but i'm not sure now what to do lol :)
Hi, After long search, we found 2 methods for update or install MySQL. This is User Expérience ! ;)...
Replies
Views
Here it is https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blu-ray-hd-dvd-plugin-for-arcsoft-player.49357/page-71
Here it is https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/blu-ray-hd-dvd-plugin-for-arcsoft-player.49357/page-71
Can someone please finally clear up for me how they watch Blurays in MP?? Ive had a bluray player built into my htpc for the last...
Replies
Views
That is pretty heavy to answer. First of all FPS games are IMO allways difficult do handle with a Gamepad. Second, if games natively support a Controller it is mostly the Xbox 360 Controller. And third one, because FPS have mostly high Hardware recommendation it will be hard to run some games on your integrated GPU. Maybe you should...
That is pretty heavy to answer. First of all FPS games are IMO allways difficult do handle with a Gamepad. Second, if games...
Hello. I know this is not a MePo question. I have a setup that can handle a few games (LEGO series, GRID, etc.). I use a wireless...
Replies
Views
Recommend two players, you should try VidOn player and VLC player, they support to collect movie info online when you put movie files in your media library. Hope this helps.
Recommend two players, you should try VidOn player and VLC player, they support to collect movie info online when you put movie...
I have a iPhone and I often watch movies with it. I'm looking for a player that can collect movie info online when I put movie...
Replies
Views
The method to open this mode is similar to the method to create Desktop effects in depth that ***********.com has mentioned before. Step 1: Open VLC Media Player, click Media -->Open Network Stream (or use Ctrl + N key combination) Step 2: Open Media opens, select Network tab, copy the directory of the Youtube video that you want...
The method to open this mode is similar to the method to create Desktop effects in depth that ***********.com has mentioned before...
The method to open this mode is similar to the method to create Desktop effects in depth that ***********.com has mentioned before...
Replies
Views
Will this DVDFab alternative allow you to simply bypass Blu-Ray encryption? I think the OP was looking to simply toss in a Blu-ray disc and press play rather than having to rip it.
Will this DVDFab alternative allow you to simply bypass Blu-Ray encryption? I think the OP was looking to simply toss in a Blu-ray...
Is there an alternative to dvdfab's passkey lite for bypassing bluray encryption for watching bluray discs in MP? It's been OK for...
Replies
Views
ask IDM to implement chrome support?
ask IDM to implement chrome support?
Why my IDM isn't working on Google chrome browser? I have installed IDM download manager. It is working on Mozilla Firefox, but...
Replies
Views
Hey thanks Lehmden, will check that out!Does this tool have a GUI? Found this but don't see where you can create chapters other than specifying and external file? http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=163753
Hey thanks Lehmden, will check that out!Does this tool have a GUI? Found this but don't see where you can create chapters other...
Any ideas on what software I could use to manually create chapters in existing mkv files? Also, does MePo have functionality for...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I'll give that a try.
Thank you, I'll give that a try.
I recently came across a mkv-file that contained two different versions of the (example: normal and extended), does anyone know how...
Replies
Views
A new v4 update has been released.
A new v4 update has been released.
For people who are using legal licensed copies of VideoReDo TVSuiteV4 w/H.264 for editing video files. exerpt from the VideoRedo...
Replies
Views
Hello Chaps, I do use Video Redo because I tend to keep my recordings unless it is just an episode of something trivial that I just want to watch later. Does Handbrake work with radio recording? Can I convert the MP radio files to WAV or MP3? Thanks, Lacanox
Hello Chaps, I do use Video Redo because I tend to keep my recordings unless it is just an episode of something trivial that I...
Hello, I have done as much research as I can about finally tidying up all my recordings and I am going to take the plunge over...
Replies
Views
Install Handbrake Download And Install VIDCODER Vidcoder Uses Handbrake So You Need Then Both Now Use Vidcoder To Create MKV or MP4 Files At 500mb (you need to edit video output settings first) To Create AVI Files Download Auto Gordian Knot .2.55 (simple)
Install Handbrake Download And Install VIDCODER Vidcoder Uses Handbrake So You Need Then Both Now Use Vidcoder To Create MKV or MP4...
Hi, I have ripped lots of my DVD's using makeMKV and it works well and all, but I would like to compress these as they are still...
Replies
Views
Me not too ;-) But there is a dedicated wifi-remote thread. I'm sute that there is somebody reading who can answer your questions https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wifiremote-a-tcp-remote-control-server-0-7-1-2012-29-11.96251/
Me not too ;-) But there is a dedicated wifi-remote thread. I'm sute that there is somebody reading who can answer your questions...
Is there a way to easily and nicely control MediaPortal from the command line? I have set up an SSH server, and can control...
Replies
Views
A bit off topic... but maybe someone here has any tips/ideas! So... small question, are there any c# libs available to get a DACP connection to a running iTunes? Normal flow should be: GET /pair?pairingcode... and than GET /login?pairing-guid The code of the iMote project matches this the most, but it fails on the response from...
A bit off topic... but maybe someone here has any tips/ideas! So... small question, are there any c# libs available to get a DACP...
A bit off topic... but maybe someone here has any tips/ideas! So... small question, are there any c# libs available to get a DACP...
Replies
Views
Hmm, that might be a solution, but ... There must be something the mp-config tool triggers what interferes with the imon - any idea how i can find out what this ist. This happens after every reboot, even if mediaportal isn't auto starting. Only the tv-server is running... As it can be fixed by runnung the config once it's not that...
Hmm, that might be a solution, but ... There must be something the mp-config tool triggers what interferes with the imon - any idea...
Hi, after setting up a new HTPC (main reason hardware failures and outdated installed OS(XP)), more or less everything works fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use DVDFabHDDecrypter to get files on to HDD then Handbrake to convert m2ts stream to mkv. This gets excellent H264 quality, with lots of options for audio, including dts and ac3 passthrough. These are all free..... DVDFabHDDecrypter: http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm Handbrake: http://handbrake.fr/ Cheers, Colin
Hi, I use DVDFabHDDecrypter to get files on to HDD then Handbrake to convert m2ts stream to mkv. This gets excellent H264...
Hi all, Just trying to find the best way to rip bluray main movie to mkv. As the title suggest i do not want to use makeMKV...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, now I tried the solution with the hotkeys on different resolutions. In order to make it work, I have to stick to this procedure: 1.) Switch MP1 from Fullscreen to window-mode (Alt-Enter) 2.) Shift MP1 to the other screen (Win-Shift-Left) 3.) Switch MP1 back to Fullscreen (Alt-Enter) Sometimes MP still freezes, but...
Hello everyone, now I tried the solution with the hotkeys on different resolutions. In order to make it work, I have to stick...
Hello, I have been following MePo for well over a year, setting up a HTPC with it. All is working fine except the dual monitor...
Replies
Views
renameIT: - rename your TV series & movies on your Mac. Features: Simple Drag n Drop interface. Makes use of theTVDB.com & TV.com to get episode names for your shows. Supports multi-episode files. Renames both TV Series & Movies. Lets you add Definition and Quality to your filenames i.e. HD, SD, 480p, 720p Screenshots...
renameIT: - rename your TV series & movies on your Mac. Features: Simple Drag n Drop interface. Makes use of theTVDB.com &...
renameIT: - rename your TV series & movies on your Mac. Features: Simple Drag n Drop interface. Makes use of theTVDB.com &...
Replies
Views
... you can arrange TV channels in whatever order you want, and set up groups of channels, if you don't want them all to be visible at once, from within the MP TV-Server config. You can set up a recording schedule in the TV Client plugin, which works from within the MediaPortal GUI. Of course, MediaPortal only installs on the PC...
... you can arrange TV channels in whatever order you want, and set up groups of channels, if you don't want them all to be visible...
Hi I'm looking for an application, installed on a PC, MAC or Linux, that lets me to schedule TV recordings, arrange TV channels...
Replies
Views
I did mine directly inside the pre-created MediaPortal folder: Quite simple. Press the button once, drag n drop it in there. Then add a "Master Volume" event and select your speakers. The OSD is something I made to see what's going on. It displays the current percentage of the volume like this: Volume 24% or "Mute on", "Mute...
I did mine directly inside the pre-created MediaPortal folder: Quite simple. Press the button once, drag n drop it in there...
I've got EG setup to control Mediaportal, which works nicely. What I now want to do is be able to adjust the Master volume of my...
Replies
Views
I use flexraid for raid + pooling combination. If you only want pooling, windows 8 has to be worth a try first.
I use flexraid for raid + pooling combination. If you only want pooling, windows 8 has to be worth a try first.
Hello everyone, I have gotten to the point where my computer that stores my media files is becoming hard to track. Right now I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom