Tools and other software (8 Viewers)

Discuss tools and other software in here
It's not a pure cmdline tool, it runs a a service which offers a webinterface. I will have a look into the tvserver plugins...
It's not a pure cmdline tool, it runs a a service which offers a webinterface. I will have a look into the tvserver plugins...
Hi, My Xmltv-Enhancer is a program to automatically preprocess and enhance xmltv files with additional information for TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Hello does anyone know a software to adjust the reception (like mp tv server when scanning frequencies...) Thanks for your answers! Whill
Hello does anyone know a software to adjust the reception (like mp tv server when scanning frequencies...) Thanks for your...
Hello does anyone know a software to adjust the reception (like mp tv server when scanning frequencies...) Thanks for your...
Replies
Views
Please add support CrossEPG lightweight and portable epg for enigma2 dvb receivers (sat, cable and dtt). http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/ edit pobrałem plik http://www.xmltvepg.nl/rytecxmltvpoland.gz unpack file ,rename file rytecxmltvpoland to tvguide.xml open TV-Server Configuration -> plugins -> XmTV -> import and...
Please add support CrossEPG lightweight and portable epg for enigma2 dvb receivers (sat, cable and dtt)...
Please add support CrossEPG lightweight and portable epg for enigma2 dvb receivers (sat, cable and dtt)...
Replies
Views
MyFilms, MovingPicture or MyVideos... i have switched from MovingPicture to MyVideos because MyVideos in MP 1.3 is very good and i don't need another pluign :)
MyFilms, MovingPicture or MyVideos... i have switched from MovingPicture to MyVideos because MyVideos in MP 1.3 is very good and i...
Hi all. Before starting this thread i did do a check through the archives but found that they were 2 to 3 years old and due to it...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience with DLNA and uPNP servers, but most people seem to like plex media server the best
I don't have much experience with DLNA and uPNP servers, but most people seem to like plex media server the best
Hello all, I'm quite new here, my name is Giovanni and I'm from Italy. I'm an happy user of MediaPortal for almost two years now...
Replies
Views
Take a look at the TVController class, there are methods like IsAnyCardRecording etc. TVPlugin probably tells you how to correctly connect & communicate with the TVController and call its methods.
Take a look at the TVController class, there are methods like IsAnyCardRecording etc. TVPlugin probably tells you how to correctly...
Hi all, Is there any way how to ask TVserver if the recording is currently active? I need it for integration with other utilities...
Replies
Views
Cheers Ray! I think the first one is the one that suits. Great find!
Cheers Ray! I think the first one is the one that suits. Great find!
Hi, Can anyone suggest some good back up software for the dedicated TV Server I am (trying :rolleyes: ) building. What I am...
Replies
Views
I've managed to get it working with the WinUSB plugin in EG now :) I've attached the script I cobbled together to my other thread in case anyone else can use it https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-do-i-setup-emprex-mce-remote.103279/
I've managed to get it working with the WinUSB plugin in EG now :) I've attached the script I cobbled together to my other thread...
I had this MCE-type remote working with EventGhost and Mediaportal on another PC but I want to use it with my current PC now and...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear it. Nothing major from me. The only settings that might be useful to change at some point after are the language flags or the name of each track at the mkv merge stage. But that can be done at any point. You may want to set a subtitle track to be forced for some reason, as an example. I avoided doing this conversion due...
Glad to hear it. Nothing major from me. The only settings that might be useful to change at some point after are the language flags...
Hi there, I have finally got round to tidying up some of my media folders. I have loads of .rec, .dvr-ms, .WTV and .ts files...
Replies
Views
I want to have DVDFab passkey auto-load to allow MP to play protected DVD's, which works but I also have a separate account on the PC which I login to via RDP and I need to be able to rip DVD's using that as well, which I do by loading Passkey under that account as well. The problem is that if Passkey is running, ImgBurn throws up...
I want to have DVDFab passkey auto-load to allow MP to play protected DVD's, which works but I also have a separate account on the...
I want to have DVDFab passkey auto-load to allow MP to play protected DVD's, which works but I also have a separate account on the...
Replies
Views
Thks, for your information ; Ninite can launch in service mode ?
Thks, for your information ; Ninite can launch in service mode ?
Hi, Community i have found an great software for update all* software installed in your HTPC without requiring user interaction. (...
Replies
Views
As per wikipedia, the legal status in other countries is unclear and in Germany it's illegal to sale and lend the software, but possession and use on personally owned media is not. That's not the purpose of this thread ;). We all know what regular software one can use on your PC. But this is about MediaPortal and the playback of...
As per wikipedia, the legal status in other countries is unclear and in Germany it's illegal to sale and lend the software, but...
In order to play Blu-Rays via MediaPortal (either now with the BluRay Handler Plugin or natively in the future) we must rely on...
Replies
Views
Hi, starting this thread with this quick workaround cause I've been asked for it here. It's just a dirty fix until ps++ does it for you again. If you use EventGhost already it is set up in a minute. 1. Download, install and run latest version of eventghost Link. 2. Open the attached config. 3. Configure (double click) "Turn Mute...
Hi, starting this thread with this quick workaround cause I've been asked for it here. It's just a dirty fix until ps++ does it...
Hi, starting this thread with this quick workaround cause I've been asked for it here. It's just a dirty fix until ps++ does it...
Replies
Views
I'll try this :)
I'll try this :)
Hi. I've written a small program that converts whole folders with video files to MKV. The program is really easy to use. You simply...
Replies
Views
Hi It sounds like you don't mind what container the file is in. I'm afraid I haven't used that software to help you with the settings, but I can offer an alternative that works well for me. Perhaps try doing a DVD with makemkv instead? There is no loss of quality as it simply extracts the film to the mkv container in the original...
Hi It sounds like you don't mind what container the file is in. I'm afraid I haven't used that software to help you with the...
Mediaportal v1.1.3: Windows 7: Codecs DMO Mpeg4s Decoder DMO mp4s, MP4S, m4s2, M4S2, MP4V, mp4v, XVID, xvid, DIVX, DX50...
Replies
Views
RDP from 2nd system, do it all the time (installed DLL patch - bingo). Beware!!! If you have MePo set to autostart on login, when you manage it remotely via RDP, the 2nd user account start up is then also set to autostart MePo on login - which is a pain in RDP session:-) Remember to run msconfig before you log out and untick...
RDP from 2nd system, do it all the time (installed DLL patch - bingo). Beware!!! If you have MePo set to autostart on login...
Hi, I'm interested in discovering other software to run on my HTPC. Specifically I'm looking for solutions that are easy to...
Replies
Views
hi, i have created a tool to change the default audio device with the command line based on the code http://www.daveamenta.com/2011-05/programmatically-or-command-line-change-the-default-sound-playback-device-in-windows-7/ . feel free to use or modify the code/tool (my c++ experience are not good:D ) i have only added the function...
hi, i have created a tool to change the default audio device with the command line based on the code...
hi, i have created a tool to change the default audio device with the command line based on the code...
Replies
Views
I would like to have a Roku channel created for Mediaportal, so I can watch my OTA broadcasts on all of the tvs in my house. I use PlayOn to stream all of my media to my Rokus, but PlayOn does not support OTA. I also do not want to purchase more HTPCs for my home, so I am sure a Roku channel can be created that will do this because...
I would like to have a Roku channel created for Mediaportal, so I can watch my OTA broadcasts on all of the tvs in my house. I use...
I would like to have a Roku channel created for Mediaportal, so I can watch my OTA broadcasts on all of the tvs in my house. I use...
Replies
Views
If you use FreeNAS or something similar, you can access the files as a windows share, use NFS if you have Win 7 Ultimate, or mount an iSCSI LUN. I think that most people use Windows Shares.
If you use FreeNAS or something similar, you can access the files as a windows share, use NFS if you have Win 7 Ultimate, or mount...
Hi all, for some time now I've been thinking about some aspects regarding my future HTPC system. So far, I prefer to setup the...
Replies
Views
Seems http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey-lite.htm could be an alternative for watching DVDs. For backup another free alternative http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm
Seems http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey-lite.htm could be an alternative for watching DVDs. For backup another free alternative...
Hi. Just to inform that i've used dvd43, which is totally free, in winXp and win7 for 2 months now. Working good. After...
Replies
Views
Been using that since version 5, as you said no blot, just does what you ask.
Been using that since version 5, as you said no blot, just does what you ask.
Hi, is there any freeware which can do blu ray video burning? Thanks and greets Hannes
Replies
Views
Well, I also have 8 version, it's annoyingly slow and randomly quits. The only reason I'm still using it that it plays BR discs...
Well, I also have 8 version, it's annoyingly slow and randomly quits. The only reason I'm still using it that it plays BR discs...
Hi fellows, I ordered From Paris with love (don’t watch btw.) at a online video rental and tried to watch it with PowerDVD 9 (which...
Replies
Views
Doh! "For firewall I use Avira Free". I of course meant "For anti-virus". I'm not particularly keen on MSE (as Owlsroost says, it's not very configurable) and I've only used it in the Virtualbox guest as Avira is incompatible with that and causes it to BSOD and fail to boot!
Doh! "For firewall I use Avira Free". I of course meant "For anti-virus". I'm not particularly keen on MSE (as Owlsroost says...
Hi all, I'm looking for an antivirus and firewall suitable for a HTPC. My current one (McAfee Internet Security) has expired...
Replies
Views
This thread is used for support of the SendMessage utility. SendMessage is a command line interface utility that sends Windows Messages. The message parameters and target application are specified on the command line. This utility is useful for interfacing non-standard remote control receivers with MediaPortal. If your IR...
This thread is used for support of the SendMessage utility. SendMessage is a command line interface utility that sends Windows...
This thread is used for support of the SendMessage utility. SendMessage is a command line interface utility that sends Windows...
Replies
Views
Do you know if there is one plugin for Avtech camera plugin? For AXIS camera there is one and I am looking for smthg similar
Do you know if there is one plugin for Avtech camera plugin? For AXIS camera there is one and I am looking for smthg similar
Replies
Views
Can anyone know if skype works at new version MPP122?
Replies
Views
Added some features, see first post. New file attched to first post.
Added some features, see first post. New file attched to first post.
Current Version: MPdBArchiver 1.30 Change Log: Ver: 1.30 (1-Jan-2012) - Added support for 3rd HTPC - UNC path...
Replies
Views
yeah unfortunately at the moment it doesn't support transmission:(
yeah unfortunately at the moment it doesn't support transmission:(
Hey Guys! Check this link out! i'm new to this forum and i want to contribute to the comunity :) this little stand-alone app...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am using MediaPortal with MediaSlayer to import my movies from inside MediaPortal, is there a way to import tv series using MediaSlayer but have it spit the episodes into seperate files. Rich
Hey Guys, I am using MediaPortal with MediaSlayer to import my movies from inside MediaPortal, is there a way to import tv...
Hey Guys, I am using MediaPortal with MediaSlayer to import my movies from inside MediaPortal, is there a way to import tv...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was just wondering whether there have been any recent updates in the world of free editing tools. At the moment, I am mainly concentrating on the editing out of the adverts from the .ts file and preserving subtitles (not re-encoding at the meoment). I have done a bit more research and the only real free alternative...
Hi all, I was just wondering whether there have been any recent updates in the world of free editing tools. At the moment, I...
Hi there, I have a load of mediaportal recordings and I would like to cut out of the adverts and the padding from the beginning...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom