Trakt (7 Viewers)

This seems useful. I just discovered that Kodi has a "sort by my ratings" feature but how are you supposed to use it if you don't sync it with places like IMDB where you actually keep track of stuff and rate everything? Are there any good options for IMDB addons nowadays?
This seems useful. I just discovered that Kodi has a "sort by my ratings" feature but how are you supposed to use it if you don't...
Hey guys, I have developed a tool which can import your ratings from various webservices such as IMDb, TMDb, TVDb and Listal.com...
Replies
Views
Just want to mention Trakt is again working perfect in MP - had to activate the access from MP which worked flawlessly ;)
Just want to mention Trakt is again working perfect in MP - had to activate the access from MP which worked flawlessly ;)
"trakt.tv" actively keeps a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, your friends, and the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
@MrBobC, I added a very simple command line parser, the following command line options are supported in the next build: --silentmode --sync --closeaftersync (automatic with --silentmode) If you want to do a sync without any interaction and automatically close configuration afterwards do the following: Trakt.exe --silentmode --sync...
@MrBobC, I added a very simple command line parser, the following command line options are supported in the next build...
Hi All, im currently in the process of thinking about 'what to do next' for the trakt plugin. I created this poll to help get some...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Moving pictures and mptvseries :)
Moving pictures and mptvseries :)
Hey Guys, I'm curious on what plugins everyone enables for use with Trakt, whether it be for Scrobbling only or Sync+Scrobbling.
Replies
Views
Ah, it's got to be inside a URL! Thank you, that works.
Ah, it's got to be inside a URL! Thank you, that works.
Hey, if you have noticed your trakt forum widget not displaying the last episode/movie you watched its because the forum caches...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will add those fixes online when I have some time. :)
Thanks, I will add those fixes online when I have some time. :)
Trakt translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/trakt/ Every...
Replies
Views
Official release out v5.0.6 with fix for this.
Official release out v5.0.6 with fix for this.
After watching episode :( crash, no rate dialog show :( 2015-01-09 22:14:55.316 [INFO] [MPMain][01]: Starting Trakt plugin...
Replies
Views
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Awesome developments. Trakt is great :)
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Awesome developments. Trakt is great :)
Quote from Justin, trakt admin: Presenting the new and improved Community page Just pushed a major redesign of the community pages...
Replies
Views
Maybe one of your friends already have created the list...in which case you can just copy it :)
Maybe one of your friends already have created the list...in which case you can just copy it :)
Quote from Justin, trakt admin: Get creative with Custom Lists! Just released a very cool new feature, custom lists! trakt...
Replies
Views
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Wish I could take credit for it, Trakt Website admins are doing a great job!
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Wish I could take credit for it, Trakt Website admins are doing a great job!
Quote from Justin, trakt admin: A more unified user profile page Check out the brand new look for your user profile page. Each...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer. I guess I have to edit my database. EDIT: I just deleted Jägarna (1996) aka The Hunters from my library and then I re-imported it. And on Trakts website it could not see that The Hunters (2011) got added again, so I guess it's fixed now :)
Thanks for the answer. I guess I have to edit my database. EDIT: I just deleted Jägarna (1996) aka The Hunters from my library...
Hi, Trakt keeps adding a movie I don't have. It only adds it to my trakt library, can't find it when I browse my movie collection...
Replies
Views
Hi, the issue is due to me using a Proxy. I defined an exception for the API URL and now it Login works when starting up. Thx, HTPC_Sourcer
Hi, the issue is due to me using a Proxy. I defined an exception for the API URL and now it Login works when starting up. Thx...
Hi, I am getting a Trakt Login error screen when starting up MP, telling me that the Login data is not correct. However, it works...
Replies
Views
Weirdly was still unable to log in today but a reset password went though no problems.
Weirdly was still unable to log in today but a reset password went though no problems.
I tried it in Firefox (which has a lot of blocker plugins) and IE (which has none). Going to http://www.trakt.tv/ or just trakt.tv...
Replies
Views
Ok, will do.
Ok, will do.
Hi @ltfearme, I'm getting this error as soon as I open MP and go to TV-Series plugin, and it crashes. Stack trace implies it's...
Replies
Views
Hi Edalex, thanks. Sadly the plugin isn't finished yet. I had some issues at work ad I had to halt the development. Feel free to clone the repository and fix what needs to be fixed, if you want and have time.
Hi Edalex, thanks. Sadly the plugin isn't finished yet. I had some issues at work ad I had to halt the development. Feel free to...
Hello there, I'm a long user of Mediaportal but I always managed to fix my problems without having to start new threads. This time...
Replies
Views
hehe, that's okay I won't need one of those ;) Problem will be fixed in next release.
hehe, that's okay I won't need one of those ;) Problem will be fixed in next release.
I'll let the log files do the talking. It is reproducable quickly when I enter MP-TVSeries quick (MePo v1.5.0 adds like a 60...
Replies
Views
New release v5.4.1 which fixes this issue.
New release v5.4.1 which fixes this issue.
I get this error in my log file after upgrading ... would you care to take a look.? everything seems to work ..
Replies
Views
Cool! Thanks again. If I discover any new issues I'll bump the thread :)
Cool! Thanks again. If I discover any new issues I'll bump the thread :)
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with added dvds (not isos) not showing up under currently watching. I have to manually go to trakt...
Replies
Views
Someone already reported duplicate
Someone already reported duplicate
I have problems with syncing MP and trakt.tv on some series. e.g. Disenchantment and Instinct. for Disenchantment a wrong series...
Replies
Views
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure you up the version e.g. 0.8.3.2.
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure...
After upgrading to version 6.0.1.3, there is a conflict with wifiremote Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching movie...
Replies
Views
I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.
I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.
I noted the film as viewed on the website, after a while noticed that in the list view and the flag is not displayed, but if you...
Replies
Views
I turn off proxy on HTPC :(
I turn off proxy on HTPC :(
Updated plug-in not too long ago (v1.2.0, v1.2.1), and started to get media portal at the start of a message can not login to the...
Replies
Views
Cool huha, just give us a shout out if you want to ask any questions or use any other part of the API that you might not be familiar with.
Cool huha, just give us a shout out if you want to ask any questions or use any other part of the API that you might not be...
Hi! Is there a way to use the Trakt.tv Watchlist to create a Record Schedule on TV Server? This would be awesome. Just Watch a...
Replies
Views
You should post your logs jkylehunter as it may be a different problem. Also im going to delete that trakt dll now as its rather old, there is a much newer version in the repository: https://github.com/Technicolour/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/downloads
You should post your logs jkylehunter as it may be a different problem. Also im going to delete that trakt dll now as its rather...
I'm currently trying to isolate an out of memory error and have disabled most plugins. The spate of errors seemed to indicate My...
Replies
Views
Correct as @Luca Brasi mentioned, this is a common error experienced by all users of the API right now. It is affecting a lot of API methods including Login.
Correct as @Luca Brasi mentioned, this is a common error experienced by all users of the API right now. It is affecting a lot of...
Hi, Just a remark regarding the 5.0.5 0 plugin. Since I've updated to this version trakt hasn't been able to track/sync anything I...
Replies
Views
N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for most properties.
N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for...
Hey Damien, I had a quick flick through the skinning guide and and didn't see what I was looking for. Example...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt your IMDb 250 DE
That requires authentication which isn't something you can do in Javascript (any browser worth using will have protections against such things to avoid cross site scripting) and is also why your profile has to be public for it to work.
That requires authentication which isn't something you can do in Javascript (any browser worth using will have protections against...
Hey look what I made! Trakt your IMDB 250 Takes any public profile and matches it against the IMDB 250, to see how far...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt vs Follw DE
Yes, they're pretty much the same service. Have a play with both and see what you like best or use both if you can't decide ;)
Yes, they're pretty much the same service. Have a play with both and see what you like best or use both if you can't decide ;)
Ok, this might be a stupid question, but to me trakt.tv and follw.it seems to be doing the same thing, I do think that the UI on...
Replies
Views
The next version of Trakt plugin will have support for Custom User Lists...it's going to be cool ;)
The next version of Trakt plugin will have support for Custom User Lists...it's going to be cool ;)
Hi all, I've only been using media portal for a month of so but I'm loving it so far. I was browsing through the trait add-on...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your hint. It seems the problem was that the movie had as ID only "tt". I have now changed the right ID and have synced two times. Seems it is not synced anymore :-) Thanks!
Thanks for your hint. It seems the problem was that the movie had as ID only "tt". I have now changed the right ID and have synced...
@ltfearme I need help :) Trakt sync on every sync the movie "After Earth". Trakt is automatically syncing every 24 hours. Now I...
Replies
Views
Currently its not possible, I have asked the author of the plugin if IMDb/TMDb id's can be exposed so it would be more accurate at getting a match on trakt. If that is implemented then I will add support for it.
Currently its not possible, I have asked the author of the plugin if IMDb/TMDb id's can be exposed so it would be more accurate at...
Hey Community and Plugin builder, is it posible to add showtimes to the plugin. I mean, in Detail View i can click an button add...
Replies
Views
Just in case anyone has this same issue and stumbles across this post, none of the things I tried previously worked. I did finally find a way around it though and that was to re-enable Powerscheduler on both the Server and the Client. This wakes up the server and keeps it awake for as long as the client is being used. It avoids the...
Just in case anyone has this same issue and stumbles across this post, none of the things I tried previously worked. I did finally...
I recently had to reinstall my mediaportal client and now, when a program has been watched, most always (90% of the time) the...
Replies
Views
Also lost ratings and other stuff like watch status of most items and movie/show count was way off after the merge but got them back today so perhaps they are restoring a few things by hand, did read that for stuff missing (like watched items) you might have to ask for a manual restore.
Also lost ratings and other stuff like watch status of most items and movie/show count was way off after the merge but got them...
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong place. I saw this online and thought it would be interesting to all who use Trakt I don't...
Replies
Views
I have commit a fix for this now so will be ready in next release.
I have commit a fix for this now so will be ready in next release.
The Trakt plugin was working fine up until about two weeks ago. However it is now crashing - not sure exactly why, as I haven't...
Replies
Views
Post updated with latest version, I have been meaning to ask FTR developers about compatibility issues.
Post updated with latest version, I have been meaning to ask FTR developers about compatibility issues.
Trakt is fantastic! I think I have everything working except for 4TR (For The Record). I am using 4TR version 1.6.0.2 (the...
Replies
Views
Actually I may of closed MePo at that point yes, not sure. The dialog does work, it popped up this morning on my client when I turned it on. Both machines run the same plugin and skin setup so I guess it would of worked on this one I'm pulling logs from :) They are silent errors though, I don't think I ever notice anything in MePo -...
Actually I may of closed MePo at that point yes, not sure. The dialog does work, it popped up this morning on my client when I...
Hi, I attempted to enter OnlineVideos plugin from the home screen and got a MePo freeze. Last thing in the MePo error log is from...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom