TV-Cards (12 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is acting strange with 7 flashing then green (very short) and start over again. Thanks Kickin
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is...
if you have some problems with the FloppyDTV S2 not beeing recognized after standby/shutdown please have a look at this info:
Replies
Views
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware HTPC TV Cards Section: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware/TV_Cards HTPC Showroom: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/Showroom Is...
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section...
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
Replies
Views
well.. it looks like the latest windows 10 update knobbles these (hvr2200) cards. has anyone else seen this happen?
well.. it looks like the latest windows 10 update knobbles these (hvr2200) cards. has anyone else seen this happen?
I have trolled through the forums but have not been able to find any definative results on what TV card to run in New Zealand. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows UEFI mode" to "Other operating system" the driver is probably running
Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows...
Hello, my TV cards, one is a V6 S2, will not run under Win10 in a ASUS PRIME H410M-E. The Device Manager will show a problem...
Replies
Views
During the entire last 10+ years using MP with an Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, I've never had any problem at all recording any 2 clear QAM channels simultaneously -- until last July. Last July, my cable company decided to 'reorganize' their channels. This included, for the first time, placing two HD channels in the same frequency band at...
During the entire last 10+ years using MP with an Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, I've never had any problem at all recording any 2 clear...
During the entire last 10+ years using MP with an Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, I've never had any problem at all recording any 2 clear...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TBS6209 DE
A little bit noisy but working just fine. And drivers are OK, because signal values are good ! :)
A little bit noisy but working just fine. And drivers are OK, because signal values are good ! :)
For info : Just received my new 8 tuners TBS card to replace my 2 X 2 tuners DVB-T cards : Spécifications here ...
Replies
Views
hi all because of my new tv-card WinTV-quadHD DVB-C i need to scan channels with symbol rate 6900000. but i don't have a transponder-list of my provider so with my old card i used "search for transponder list" to make a full scan. is it possible to change the symbol rate for "search for transponder list" to 6900000? kind regards ste
hi all because of my new tv-card WinTV-quadHD DVB-C i need to scan channels with symbol rate 6900000. but i don't have a...
hi all because of my new tv-card WinTV-quadHD DVB-C i need to scan channels with symbol rate 6900000. but i don't have a...
Replies
Views
I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1255 TV card that suddenly started missing channels 10 and 17. It gets 6,13,23. I just checked the antenna and it seems fine. I am wondering if the problem is with the card or a signal amplifier I use because I am in a fringe area.
I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1255 TV card that suddenly started missing channels 10 and 17. It gets 6,13,23. I just checked the...
I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1255 TV card that suddenly started missing channels 10 and 17. It gets 6,13,23. I just checked the...
Replies
Views
It will be dependent on the channel's frequency. Off the top of my head I think it's lower frequencies that are more susceptible as they are closer to the frequency of the usual sources of environmental interference. Of course it could just be that the firetv has a better quality tuner in it [emoji6]
It will be dependent on the channel's frequency. Off the top of my head I think it's lower frequencies that are more susceptible as...
Let me be very clear, I'm not asking for help to get my tv cards working better. I'm asking for an explanation. I have been using...
Replies
Views
Thanks for posting the drivers - worked great for me after a few years of being out of the PVR community. Big thanks! :)
Thanks for posting the drivers - worked great for me after a few years of being out of the PVR community. Big thanks! :)
Hi, long shot but anyone got a copy of the blackgold drivers for their tv cards? I need 8.1.1.1 or 8.1.1.2. There website download...
Replies
Views
During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use nearly the same hardware causes half of the trouble. But not all. I tried to install thee different Empia-Devices: the two sticks mentioned before, and then also the PCTV 520e. All the drivers are...
During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use...
My System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit MediaPortal 1.18 Client + Server on the same machine Core i7 - enough processor power for...
Replies
Views
I also need this to allow my (not so) smart priority switch to go back to slave when a scheduled recording has finished. Currently have to stop the TVService service to cut power to the switch/lnb to allow switching back to my TVs built in tuner.
I also need this to allow my (not so) smart priority switch to go back to slave when a scheduled recording has finished. Currently...
My system is MediaPortal 1.3.0.0 as TV-Server on a HP N54L with Windows Home Server 2011 and a TBS 6981, driver V2.0.1.6. I found...
Replies
Views
Thanks MM, you are confirming what I suspected. However, as regards to Webstreaming radio, that is great when it works, but if you have a spotty internet connection the OTA broadcasts are a better source. For my setup, internet radio streams work, don't integrate as well either, they become a different set of menus. I was wondering if...
Thanks MM, you are confirming what I suspected. However, as regards to Webstreaming radio, that is great when it works, but if you...
I'm in central Ohio, and I have an HVR 2250, that receives FM radio, but doesn't seem to extract the Radio Data System information...
Replies
Views
Just added QuadHD TV Tuner to my system and it works great.
Just added QuadHD TV Tuner to my system and it works great.
Hello I am currently looking at TV Tuner Cards and I came across the Hauppage QuadHD TV Tuner and I was wondering if it would...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 What about CI+ ? DE
hello everyone, I also have a DVB-T/T2/C tuner ( model name is tbs5881, CI slot) I scan and watch free to air channels fine. Can I use which Cam module to decrypt TV channels in my country ( they also sell CAM CI+ module to watch on some modern TV, their system is Nagravision) should I buy it, or buy a normal nagravision CAM ( not...
hello everyone, I also have a DVB-T/T2/C tuner ( model name is tbs5881, CI slot) I scan and watch free to air channels fine. Can I...
Hello, i'm new to MP but already liking it! I live in Belgium, where one is obliged to use a company's decoder when not using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Best DVB-S2 card? DE
What about TBS6905? Can I receive T2-MI channels with this card?
What about TBS6905? Can I receive T2-MI channels with this card?
Looks like my Technnisat SkyStar HD2 is bricked, so I'm in the market for a replacement. I also have a Hauppauge Win TV card which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not using it at the moment, but it was working well all the time. Then I switched to the WinTV-dualHD, which was also working without problems on win7. After upgrading to win10 I saw occasional BSOD related to the tuner. I don't know whose fault it was, windows or hauppage (dirver). Since few months I'm not using LiveTV at...
Hi, I'm not using it at the moment, but it was working well all the time. Then I switched to the WinTV-dualHD, which was also...
Hello MP community :) I thought, I share some thoughts about my new TV card. It's the new universal hybrid TV Tuner from Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TBS8922 DE
TV Cards - MP Home Theatre PC - MediaPortal Wiki If you have read the wiki pages and still have problems you will need to explain your current settings and post logs/screenshots.
TV Cards - MP Home Theatre PC - MediaPortal Wiki If you have read the wiki pages and still have problems you will need to explain...
Hello everyone, I have a TBS8922 and motor sm3d12s. I can not run the antenna. There is a guide to configure the settings? There is...
Replies
Views
Thanks @mm1352000! I have dropped an email to Technotrend, lets see if they help out. This card has served me really well for many years without problems. I rebuilt my htpc and fumbled with it(dropped it from low altitude), but it is really rare that a soldered two joints SMD falls of like this. It seems to be part of a LC-filter...
Thanks @mm1352000! I have dropped an email to Technotrend, lets see if they help out. This card has served me really well for...
Hi I know this is a long shoot, but here it goes. For some reason one SMD capacitor seems to have jumped off my board. If anyone...
Replies
Views
Hallo Zusammen, ich möchte mir eine TV-Karte kaufen hauptsächlich zum Aufnehmen von Sendungen. Es wäre nett wenn Ihr mir ein bisschen Kaufberatung geben würdet. Vielleicht hat ja jemand eine zuhause oder kennt sich aus. Es sollen Hauptsächlich die freien HD Sender aufgenommen werden. (ARD, ZDF, ServusTV, ZDF, 3SatHD, ArteHD...
Hallo Zusammen, ich möchte mir eine TV-Karte kaufen hauptsächlich zum Aufnehmen von Sendungen. Es wäre nett wenn Ihr mir ein...
Hallo Zusammen, ich möchte mir eine TV-Karte kaufen hauptsächlich zum Aufnehmen von Sendungen. Es wäre nett wenn Ihr mir ein...
Replies
Views
From what I remember you can buy just the tuner or tuner and remote as a kit. My 2215 came with a USB ehome receiver.
From what I remember you can buy just the tuner or tuner and remote as a kit. My 2215 came with a USB ehome receiver.
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading my htpc and will need a new tuner, current hauppauge is a PCI one. Was looking at the...
Replies
Views
an final compiled version with installer had i not seen only the code on Github there is an mm working branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2_mm_working/TvEngine3/Mediaportal/TV/Server/TVLibrary/Implementations/SatIp
an final compiled version with installer had i not seen only the code on Github there is an mm working branch...
Hi all, With the WIP support for cableCard devices can we expect support for these too? :rolleyes...
Replies
Views
Hi Brumba :) I don't have it, and I don't think it's available for downloaded anymore either. If you want, I can give you version 1.0.2.8. That's the version that was on the CD included in the product package. Otherwise I suggest you contact Satelco and/or TechnoTrend and ask them to give it to you. Regards, mm
Hi Brumba :) I don't have it, and I don't think it's available for downloaded anymore either. If you want, I can give you version...
Hi, I have Problems with my S2-3650-CI :( Which Driver to use with this Card in Windows 7 when using an CAM to watch Sky...
Replies
Views
Recently the problem occured again after unplugging the power cord for some time. This time i had the idea to have a closer look to the chipset drivers. I installed the older INF Update Utility - Primarily for Intel® 6, 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets version: 9.2.0.1030. While doing that the utility noticed that version 10.0.27 was...
Recently the problem occured again after unplugging the power cord for some time. This time i had the idea to have a closer look to...
Hello, after using MediaPortal on Windows 7 for some years it has been time for a new one now. I built a new PC with Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Yeah, there aren't too many options. You can get 8 tuners on one card: http://www.digital-devices.eu/shop/en/tv-cards/tv-cards-for-pcie/271/8-tuner-tv-card-dvb-c2/t2-isdb-t-dd-max-a8i-tv-card?c=156 There are a range of other Digital Devices configurations that would result in 4 or more tuners, including: bridge (Octopus, Octopus...
Yeah, there aren't too many options. You can get 8 tuners on one card...
I've been looking for a replacement for my digialtnow quad card (no longer made)and this looks very good. Anyone have a hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Quality mate. I will try this ASAP! Thanks for your help!
Quality mate. I will try this ASAP! Thanks for your help!
I need some help / info regarding running a DVBS2 card on a mobo that has legacy pci interface. I decided that it was about time...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 More than 4 tuners DE
Got it! Thanks
Got it! Thanks
Does MediaPortal support more than four tuners? I ask because the 'Scanning' page in 'TV Server Configuration' only has tick boxes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TBS-6205 Card Problems (1 Viewer) DE
That driver version is the one that I am using at the moment, but it does not cure the wake-from-sleep problem. :( My recollection is that the TBS Developers always maintained that the problem was caused by incorrect motherboard BIOS, and several users reported on the TBS forum that they obtained fixes from their various motherboard...
That driver version is the one that I am using at the moment, but it does not cure the wake-from-sleep problem. :( My recollection...
FIXED - SEE LATER THREAD ON PAGE 2 I have recently installed a TBS-6205 DVB-T2 PCIE (4 tuners) card along with my existing...
Replies
Views
That's great news! Thanks for the update Hubert. :)
That's great news! Thanks for the update Hubert. :)
Hi all, I'm using already for more than 10 years Mediaportal in combination with Twinhan DVB-T receiver, watching the FTA and...
Replies
Views
Short update. I got the DVB-C Stick today and it seems to work quite well (y)
Short update. I got the DVB-C Stick today and it seems to work quite well (y)
Hi guys, I just bought a AVerMedia TD310 USB Stick for DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C and I cannot find any channels with MediaPortal TV...
Replies
Views
Great!! Thank you for your reply. It works fine when I test it, now I will run whith this setting for some days and report back.
Great!! Thank you for your reply. It works fine when I test it, now I will run whith this setting for some days and report back.
I have been using MP for several years and all the time I have used (digital everyware?) DVB-S FireDVT BDA tuner DVBS2 (and also a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom