TV-Cards (11 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware HTPC TV Cards Section: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware/TV_Cards HTPC Showroom: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/Showroom Is...
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section...
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section...
Replies
Views
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is acting strange with 7 flashing then green (very short) and start over again. Thanks Kickin
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is...
if you have some problems with the FloppyDTV S2 not beeing recognized after standby/shutdown please have a look at this info:
Replies
Views
Sorry for not clearing this up, but my case only allows one horizontal full-height slot. I"ll try changing slots when I get home. And yes, yellow exclamation mark for "unknown device" EDIT: I switched to the bottom x16 slot, reinstalled the drivers from the TBS website and it worked! Thank you, i'm a happy man! :)
Sorry for not clearing this up, but my case only allows one horizontal full-height slot. I"ll try changing slots when I get home...
Greetings, Installed my TBS6985 DVB-S2 card in my htpc running win7. I installed the drivers and connected the card in a pci x16...
Replies
Views
Okay, so then you should be aware that you'll need a patch for DiSEqC support with the TBS card. You won't require a patch for the DD card, but the DD card can only support 4 port switches. In other words, the TBS card has better DiSEqC support but requires a patch.
Okay, so then you should be aware that you'll need a patch for DiSEqC support with the TBS card. You won't require a patch for the...
Hi. I'm upgrading my single seat setup to a multiseat (thinking to buy 3 nuc?). At the moment I've a Digital Devices Cine S2 and I...
Replies
Views
You don't say what OS you are on or what version of mediaportal you are using, but I had this problem on my 1.1 RC1 install after changing the drivers several times. I had to uninstall the TV server through Configuration screen, and then reinstall it by choosing the Stand-alone TV server option in the installer. After that I could...
You don't say what OS you are on or what version of mediaportal you are using, but I had this problem on my 1.1 RC1 install after...
Hi I am having problems getting my brand new Terratec cinergy c pci card to work. I first tried installing with an win xp sp 2...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for a DVB-C card for my media PC. I have currently Canal Digital (Bergen). I'm looking at "TerraTec Cinergy C PCI & CI, HD-sup" combined whit a cam card. Do any of you know if this will work? And if, what cam should i use if works? Ore is there a better solution i could use, as of now floppy is gone, and...
Hi I am looking for a DVB-C card for my media PC. I have currently Canal Digital (Bergen). I'm looking at "TerraTec...
Hi I am looking for a DVB-C card for my media PC. I have currently Canal Digital (Bergen). I'm looking at "TerraTec...
Replies
Views
For DVB-T I can recommend Twinhan 3030. I'm not using the CI, but I know that others here do. Any recommendations for a dual tuner DVB-S2+CI working with Canal Digital (HD) in Sweden?
For DVB-T I can recommend Twinhan 3030. I'm not using the CI, but I know that others here do. Any recommendations for a dual tuner...
Hi, has long been missing from the project and wish to return. I need an advice: I have a regular subscription for the dvb-t...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ZAP DVT-t USB DE
I´ve got a cheap USB stick bought at teknikmagasinet.se, ZAP DVB-t USB. The problem now is that using this USB TV stick makes the MP TV-server freeze after about 24 hrs. I guess it´s a driver problem, I use the driver found on teknikmagasinet.se/drivrutiner/ witch is dated 2007. So, is there anyone else who has experience from this...
I´ve got a cheap USB stick bought at teknikmagasinet.se, ZAP DVB-t USB. The problem now is that using this USB TV stick makes the...
I´ve got a cheap USB stick bought at teknikmagasinet.se, ZAP DVB-t USB. The problem now is that using this USB TV stick makes the...
Replies
Views
I've combed through the forums and hit up a few manufacturers' websites but still haven't come to a clear answer. I know what I want. My receiver died on me which galvanized me to let MediaPortal handle everything from DVDs to movies, etc. However, I want to stay on MP mode permanently and stop using the TV to change channels...
I've combed through the forums and hit up a few manufacturers' websites but still haven't come to a clear answer. I know what I...
I've combed through the forums and hit up a few manufacturers' websites but still haven't come to a clear answer. I know what I...
Replies
Views
That's the one DVD-HOTFIX. Thanks :-)
That's the one DVD-HOTFIX. Thanks :-)
I've had a HD crash on our media system, so I'm rebuild from scratch, but I seem to remember you had to hack XP to enable both...
Replies
Views
ok....so for all with the same problem.......one more channel scan and it worked
ok....so for all with the same problem.......one more channel scan and it worked
hi everybody. two day ago i changed my two knc 1 dvb-c cards to a quad tuner digital devices dvb-c tuner. installing worked fine...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. Always nice to be abe to be able to help out :) As for analog vs digital signal I guess you can always connect a small antenna to your TV-card while at the dorm and receive the FTA (free to air) channels, assuming the signal is strong enough. That should give you better picture quality, but perhaps not all channels...
You're welcome. Always nice to be abe to be able to help out :) As for analog vs digital signal I guess you can always connect a...
Hi all I'm pretty much a newbie in this hope some one can help me with this. I have to buy a tv card now that i'm moving to a...
Replies
Views
Hi! What is your experience with the Terratec H7?
Hi! What is your experience with the Terratec H7?
Well ever since I got this card I've had problems with it, especially with tuning channel as it seems to randomly fail very often...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Working DVB-C card DE
Hi, Can you recommend a card which you or your friend has succesfully got working with Mediaportal. I have KNC One DVB-C plus card but it seems that their BDA driver does not support C model correctly. For example Graphedit does not agree with tuner input pin. So is there a confirmed working card with C support out there? Markku
Hi, Can you recommend a card which you or your friend has succesfully got working with Mediaportal. I have KNC One DVB-C plus...
Hi, Can you recommend a card which you or your friend has succesfully got working with Mediaportal. I have KNC One DVB-C plus...
Replies
Views
Hello! Haven't had much time to watch my recordings but at least I have tried recording a lot and finally it seems to work and what I have seen so far looks good. Once again a big thank you for all your help.
Hello! Haven't had much time to watch my recordings but at least I have tried recording a lot and finally it seems to work and what...
After spending quite some time trying to get a Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS tv-adapter to work with mediaportal I have finally...
Replies
Views
thx for the suggestion. it does look good but too expensive :(
thx for the suggestion. it does look good but too expensive :(
how well does the composite/s-video works on the wintv pvr 350 on mediaportal? I believe this card has hardware encoding so should...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinTV-HVR-1900 DE
Cheers, I'll let you know how I go.
Cheers, I'll let you know how I go.
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if analog input from this device is supported. My fanless HTPC died (water cooling...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what to do with ClearQAM channels other than my knowledge of how you would get OTA channels listed... There is a relationship between the TV-Guide and the channels detected during a scan - what are you using for your guide? Are you using an EPG, Schedules Direct, or the Microsoft mc2xml utility? I'm not exactly sure...
I'm not sure what to do with ClearQAM channels other than my knowledge of how you would get OTA channels listed... There is a...
I've got a WinTV-HVR 2250 card in my HTPC. This is a hybrid card and I have set it up according to the wiki for hybrid cards. It...
Replies
Views
From what I remember you can buy just the tuner or tuner and remote as a kit. My 2215 came with a USB ehome receiver.
From what I remember you can buy just the tuner or tuner and remote as a kit. My 2215 came with a USB ehome receiver.
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading my htpc and will need a new tuner, current hauppauge is a PCI one. Was looking at the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinTV-DCR-2650 DE
***bump*** :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/
***bump*** :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/
Has anyone worked with Hauppauge cablecard receiver WinTV-DCR-2650? I have it working with Windows Media Center. I would much...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently configuring a second PC for use as a MP SingleSeat installation in order that I can test some changes I am going to make to my live environment, mainly getting EPG and IR to a STB working, and trying out some of the newer plugins and skins. I am using a low spec PC but it is more then adequate for testing...
Hello, I am currently configuring a second PC for use as a MP SingleSeat installation in order that I can test some changes I am...
Hello, I am currently configuring a second PC for use as a MP SingleSeat installation in order that I can test some changes I am...
Replies
Views
Hi i created small MCE tool addon to fix it. More info here: MCE addon
Hi i created small MCE tool addon to fix it. More info here: MCE addon
Anybody have it? I have one and ugly problem too on XP SP3. This card use "hcw88tse.sys" driver, wich sometimes freeze my HTPC in...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Tom :) WinTV is Hauppauge's software. We're not able to help you with that. I suggest you contact Hauppauge support. http://hauppauge.com/site/contact/contact_us.html Regards, mm
Hello and welcome Tom :) WinTV is Hauppauge's software. We're not able to help you with that. I suggest you contact Hauppauge...
I have 64-bit Windows 10 Pro and a WinTV HVR-2250 TV card. The card shows up in Device Manager with no exclamation point. WinTV 8...
Replies
Views
Cheers buddy, for some reason something has changed and I'm not the only person getting these errors. Chris
Cheers buddy, for some reason something has changed and I'm not the only person getting these errors. Chris
Hi as title I'm having trouble with getting the new TBS drivers to work correctly, I get a lot of SDT/BAT/NIT errors when I scan...
Replies
Views
According to this Dutch article Windows 7 is going to support DVB-C. Looks like great news to me. Einde aan Media Center DVB-C soap? | Hardware.Info Nederland
According to this Dutch article Windows 7 is going to support DVB-C. Looks like great news to me. Einde aan Media Center DVB-C...
According to this Dutch article Windows 7 is going to support DVB-C. Looks like great news to me. Einde aan Media Center DVB-C...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows 7 & TV-Card DE
Hi, first of all, I want to thank you for your forum! My English is not the best - I am sorry for this. So my question: I want to work with mediaportal and Windows 7. It is so complicated - can anyone suggest the tv-card (dvb-c), which works best in this system...I really have no idea and nead help. I am looking forward to...
Hi, first of all, I want to thank you for your forum! My English is not the best - I am sorry for this. So my question: I...
Hi, first of all, I want to thank you for your forum! My English is not the best - I am sorry for this. So my question: I...
Replies
Views
Well, it looks like the driver is not installed correctly. The DXDIAG log is showing that the system/Windows hasn't recognised it either. TV Server can't use it until the driver is installed properly. My suggestion would be to try hcwclear, and then install the driver again. You could also try to contact Hauppauge support to confirm...
Well, it looks like the driver is not installed correctly. The DXDIAG log is showing that the system/Windows hasn't recognised it...
Hi. I have a setup with Win TV CI and Win TV Nova T-500 DVB-T Running Windows 8.1 64 bit, and Media Portal 1.8 I have a problem...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
I'm thinking of buying this card: DealExtreme: $14.24 USB DVB-T TV Dongle with Remote But I don't know if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
It will be dependent on the channel's frequency. Off the top of my head I think it's lower frequencies that are more susceptible as they are closer to the frequency of the usual sources of environmental interference. Of course it could just be that the firetv has a better quality tuner in it [emoji6]
It will be dependent on the channel's frequency. Off the top of my head I think it's lower frequencies that are more susceptible as...
Let me be very clear, I'm not asking for help to get my tv cards working better. I'm asking for an explanation. I have been using...
Replies
Views
Well, for what it is worth, I am using a SAB Unix Triple HD receiver running Spark, with two DBV-S tuners and one Canaldigitaal smartcard. I can watch one channel and record another without problems. So I think that It should be possible with other hardware/software combinations too. A bit late, but I just joined this forum. Bart
Well, for what it is worth, I am using a SAB Unix Triple HD receiver running Spark, with two DBV-S tuners and one Canaldigitaal...
I would like to know if there is anyone in the Netherlands who has a HTPC with PCIe satellite receivers with CI and CanalDigital...
Replies
Views
You will not get hardware acceleration working as it should, you are resizing the video to fit your screen resolution which does not match the video resolution closely enough, thats why the stuttering. When you go proper HD, hopefully this will go away.
You will not get hardware acceleration working as it should, you are resizing the video to fit your screen resolution which does...
I currently own a NVidia 8600GT video card (ASUS) and have an pretty old plasma display (42'' with a resolution of 1024x768)...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, I understand. :) Originally I provided the installation instructions in the first post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tbs-ci-cam-support-and-other-improvements.103276/ Maybe they need to be updated. Sure. :)
Ahhh, I understand. :) Originally I provided the installation instructions in the first post...
Hi, I used for months the TBS 6982 card with MediaPortal 1.9, after applying the patch 1.6 found in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom