TV-Cards (12 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is acting strange with 7 flashing then green (very short) and start over again. Thanks Kickin
I know this is an old thread, but does somebody have " FloppyDTV LED Sequence explanation " document laying around ? My card is...
if you have some problems with the FloppyDTV S2 not beeing recognized after standby/shutdown please have a look at this info:
Replies
Views
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware HTPC TV Cards Section: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/HTPC_Hardware/TV_Cards HTPC Showroom: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/4_HTPC/Showroom Is...
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section...
The MediaPortal HTPC Hardware Section may already have the information you require so check it first HTPC Hardware Section...
Replies
Views
^^ its on my list! I had some luck last night and have updated my thread. Still have continuity errors in my logs but the picture seems smooth. I will stop posting here now and follow this up here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/hd-tv-blocky-artifacting-sd-fine-104031/index2.html
^^ its on my list! I had some luck last night and have updated my thread. Still have continuity errors in my logs but the picture...
Hi I have just installed a BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2 card. On initial TV Server Configuration scan, using default...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone BSODs generally indicate hardware or driver issues, but they can be triggered by software doing things in specific ways that the drivers don't like. I have a version 2.0. It looks quite similar to version 2.1 - just lower quality capacitors I think. Works fine. I understand that you are frustrated, however blaming...
Hi everyone BSODs generally indicate hardware or driver issues, but they can be triggered by software doing things in specific...
Is the TeVii S480 Dual DVB-S2 HDTV PCIe supported by MediaPortal? TeVii S480 Dual DVB-S2 HDTV PCIe Diseqc 1.2/2.0 Low profile -...
Replies
Views
Glad to see that you managed to solve the problem. I hope they replaced the broken tuner. All these tuners are made in China, and I believe they do not do so high standard quality checking, resulting on faulty cards on market. And not just DVBSky, but all the other brands. These are excellent cards, after thorough testing I can say...
Glad to see that you managed to solve the problem. I hope they replaced the broken tuner. All these tuners are made in China, and I...
Morning, My TBS6981 gave in last week. I don't think mine suffered any temperature related issues, but I have read that they run...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 What about CI+ ? DE
hello everyone, I also have a DVB-T/T2/C tuner ( model name is tbs5881, CI slot) I scan and watch free to air channels fine. Can I use which Cam module to decrypt TV channels in my country ( they also sell CAM CI+ module to watch on some modern TV, their system is Nagravision) should I buy it, or buy a normal nagravision CAM ( not...
hello everyone, I also have a DVB-T/T2/C tuner ( model name is tbs5881, CI slot) I scan and watch free to air channels fine. Can I...
Hello, i'm new to MP but already liking it! I live in Belgium, where one is obliged to use a company's decoder when not using...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Now I got it to work. Also TV3. :)
Thanks. Now I got it to work. Also TV3. :)
Please share your experience if you are using this card with MP. Tried searching the forums, but not much there (which might be...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately I am on MP1 still. Probably will not move to MP2 until a stable version is relased and my required useful plugins. All I can say is that I cannot watch 2 separate crypted HD channels at the same time in MP1. //Ulf
Unfortunately I am on MP1 still. Probably will not move to MP2 until a stable version is relased and my required useful plugins...
Hi, I am considering changing my TV cards so I can start to watch the Swedish provider Boxers HDTV. The hardware I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Brian Yes, I would say it will very likely be included in 1.3.0a. If you ask me, the entire MP EPG system needs an overhaul. That might be part of it. We'll have to see what happens. As always, the shortage is in developers. mm
Hi Brian Yes, I would say it will very likely be included in 1.3.0a. If you ask me, the entire MP EPG system needs an overhaul...
Hi all, I've seen some similar posts to this but can find nothing for sale. There is a Geniatech X8000T PCI card in Amazon but...
Replies
Views
I have no problems anymore with 2x floppydtv+astoncrypt 2.18 and 2.23 firmware. Multidecode on both cards. Have you seen this topic: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/floppydtv-fix-propblems-cam-stop-working-89726/ Greetings, Wouter
I have no problems anymore with 2x floppydtv+astoncrypt 2.18 and 2.23 firmware. Multidecode on both cards. Have you seen this...
Hello, I want to use my dutch Canal Digitaal card with my new Digital Devices Cine S2 with CI-module. The problem I'm facing...
Replies
Views
an final compiled version with installer had i not seen only the code on Github there is an mm working branch https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-TVE3.5-MP1-MP2_mm_working/TvEngine3/Mediaportal/TV/Server/TVLibrary/Implementations/SatIp
an final compiled version with installer had i not seen only the code on Github there is an mm working branch...
Hi all, With the WIP support for cableCard devices can we expect support for these too? :rolleyes...
Replies
Views
Short update. I got the DVB-C Stick today and it seems to work quite well (y)
Short update. I got the DVB-C Stick today and it seems to work quite well (y)
Hi guys, I just bought a AVerMedia TD310 USB Stick for DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C and I cannot find any channels with MediaPortal TV...
Replies
Views
No Problem :)
No Problem :)
I have cofigured a new TV Server 1.2.1.0 with a new Cine S2 V6 TV card including a CI module. The Card works well but I can not...
Replies
Views
Without logs and without any answer to my question about CPU usage, I can say nothing more except that I think your PC is probably too old/slow to support a tuner that requires software encoders. If I am right then the only solution would be to use a more powerful PC or a TV card with hardware encoding.
Without logs and without any answer to my question about CPU usage, I can say nothing more except that I think your PC is probably...
Hi, I have a 382F GadMei TV Card installed on my PC (USB tv tuner). I am able to see it in the Media Portal TV Server...
Replies
Views
Hi, yesterday i update from 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 with Azureware drivers and it works...
Hi, yesterday i update from 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 with Azureware drivers and it works...
hello all, i finally managed to get the Technisat CableStar Combo HD CI to work in 1.3 (and maybe in native 1.2.x also?) first...
Replies
Views
Just be sure to stop tve3 before starting mp2 server with tve3.5 plugin ;)
Just be sure to stop tve3 before starting mp2 server with tve3.5 plugin ;)
Hi! I'm currently running my HTPC with a DVB-C card (Cinergy C PCI HD) and it is working very nice, I do not have any problems. Now...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge HVR-1250 DE
Thanks for the reply winterescape. I understand what your telling me. Do you just use yours for the free to air HD/digital channels? Mine only picks up like 20 :D anyway I have an old 150mce that works perfectly. But the cards don't seem to play nice together. I guess I'll just give up on this :(
Thanks for the reply winterescape. I understand what your telling me. Do you just use yours for the free to air HD/digital...
Well, I had seen several posts around the forums about having trouble getting this hybrid tuner to work with QAM. The most notable...
Replies
Views
Ok, so I keep running into an issue where I get "no signal" when I'm trying to scan for channels with my Duoflex+ Octopus CI setup, it's a bug that randomly seems to not be there, I had it working, but I was stupid enough to try and add a 2nd tuner, and then it showed back up, and now I'm screwed.
Ok, so I keep running into an issue where I get "no signal" when I'm trying to scan for channels with my Duoflex+ Octopus CI setup...
Hi everyone I received my brand new Duoflex CT DVB PCIe card yesterday from DD and I installed it i my computer. But when I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 2250 (1 Viewer) DE
For those with a Haupaugge HVR 2250, what MPEG2 decoder are you using? I've tried (with MediaPortal) the official hauppauge one as well as the PowerDVD one, and both of those freeze without playing any video. MPC-HC (Gabest) worked, as well as DScaler and ffdshow, but the quality of those weren't great. Blacks were displayed as...
For those with a Haupaugge HVR 2250, what MPEG2 decoder are you using? I've tried (with MediaPortal) the official hauppauge one as...
Hi, I was looking for a new tuner and found this one... Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 2250. It's only available on hauppauge's web site for...
Replies
Views
Quality mate. I will try this ASAP! Thanks for your help!
Quality mate. I will try this ASAP! Thanks for your help!
I need some help / info regarding running a DVBS2 card on a mobo that has legacy pci interface. I decided that it was about time...
Replies
Views
A duo LNB is cheaper than 2 single LNB's + disecq switch (disecq switch is build into the duo LNB). A duo LNB = monoblock LNB, quad stand for the number of outputs (4 outputs, 4 tuners). So duo LNB single (1 output), duo LNB twin (2 outputs),.... If you want 3 satellites (for BBC), you have to use seperate LNB's and disecq switches...
A duo LNB is cheaper than 2 single LNB's + disecq switch (disecq switch is build into the duo LNB). A duo LNB = monoblock LNB, quad...
Hi everybody, A long time ago, there was a comparison table in the documentation with analog & digital tuners, which, for what I...
Replies
Views
Thanks arzona! :thx: I committed the fix yesterday so it should be in 1.2.0rc...
Thanks arzona! :thx: I committed the fix yesterday so it should be in 1.2.0rc...
Hello gentlemen, I'm puzzled about DVB-S USB tuner. My plan is to find something to watch TéléSat broadcast in Belgium. Here...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to thank you very much for your help. I do not think I would have found a way to setup the system without your help and assistance. Everything was working fine until this morning when my hard drive crashed. I will get a new one tomorrow and setup windows again. At least now I know what to do to setup MP...
Hello, I would like to thank you very much for your help. I do not think I would have found a way to setup the system without your...
Hello, Does anyone know if the Avermedia AverTV Hybrid+FM Volar (Model A828) USB stick works with MP. The TV-Server configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome schwarzrz You will need to stick with 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 for the moment. It would help if you could post your logs so that I can check exactly what the TV Server is doing: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Forum/How_to_post_logs mm
Hello and welcome schwarzrz You will need to stick with 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 for the moment. It would help if you could post your logs...
Just got one of these to replace my pair of s2-3200 cards since they are flaky under win7 and support from tt seems to be non...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have to buy a new USB tv card and I would like to receive suggestions about which product I can take that works well with MediaPortal. I will use it in Italy and the features I am looking for are (top down from the most important requirement to the less imnportant): 1. dual DVB-T tuner 2. FM tuner 3. video in (composite...
Hello all, I have to buy a new USB tv card and I would like to receive suggestions about which product I can take that works well...
Hi, I am looking to get a dual tuner DVB-T but not sure which to get? I'll be installing MP on an XP machine and would like...
Replies
Views
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post about it...thanks
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post...
Hi all, I've recently bought a Terratec Cinergy T2 HD Stick DVB-T/T2 USB tuner (specs here [PDF]...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A good DVB-S2 card? DE
Now I use Diseqc also. But only a diseqc 1.0 switcher (costed 8€) for 2 LNBs. MP 1.0.2 works flawlessly with my Technisat Skystar 2HD with this setup. Setup in MP TVServer was very easy. Switch between the 2 dishes is fast, nearly as fast as zapping o one dish. Another gratulation goes to MP Team!
Now I use Diseqc also. But only a diseqc 1.0 switcher (costed 8€) for 2 LNBs. MP 1.0.2 works flawlessly with my Technisat Skystar...
Any recommendation for a good DVB-S2 Card (with or without CI Slot?) Currently I'm using a Hauppauge WinTV 88x Video Card, which...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blackgold BGT3595 (5 Viewers) DE
Hi mm1352000, Many thanks for supplying the patch, I applied it but still only get 3 of each kind of input and still nothing on any of those inputs. Attached log files as requested, what I noticed in the logs is that the TV Server detects the 2 crossbar filters and on both of those the 2 'Video_Composite' crossbar pins, this...
Hi mm1352000, Many thanks for supplying the patch, I applied it but still only get 3 of each kind of input and still nothing on...
Hi all. Is anyone here using the new-ish Blackgold BGT3595 card? I have the older one which was just DVB-S but I fancy upgrading to...
Replies
Views
mm is right, I never received a sample card. Plus, after sending couple of e-mails to TT and not becoming an answer, TT is lost for me. If they are showing such an "interest" to open source projects who are trying to support their products, then it's not worth the money (my opinion). As an alternative, you can take a look at the new...
mm is right, I never received a sample card. Plus, after sending couple of e-mails to TT and not becoming an answer, TT is lost for...
Hi everyone :) I recently bought this card: http://www.technotrend.eu/2990/TT-TVStick__CT2-4400.html and have some problems. Most...
Replies
Views
A slightly fuller update - I got this working nicely in the end with a few hours on tinkering (mainly around EPG and 4TR). I had to disable the CAM on the 290e, update codecs to SAF6 and disable EPG on the 290e, enabling HD EPG capturing from WEBEpg instead which works nicely. A little bit of tinkering to refresh and organise the...
A slightly fuller update - I got this working nicely in the end with a few hours on tinkering (mainly around EPG and 4TR). I had...
I was thinking of purchasing this USD Freeview HD USB stick and was wondering if it would work with media portal PCTV DVB-T2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, A few months now with this configuration and I can report that it's working perfectly. No problems. System also comes in/out of standby with no issues. Cheers MPA
Hi All, A few months now with this configuration and I can report that it's working perfectly. No problems. System also comes...
Hi MP Users, especially folks in the Netherlands, I would like to change my MP system over from analogue cable to DVB-T using...
Replies
Views
There is some stuff about how tuners are allocated (for 1.1.0) here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/how-completely-disable-de-install-timeshift-37999/index3.html (the posts by infinityloop & tourettes). Tony
There is some stuff about how tuners are allocated (for 1.1.0) here -...
Hi Guys, I have an Avermedia TwinStar A825 (AF9015 BDA Filter) USB dual tuner. AVerMedia AVerTV Global - AVerTV TV Tuners and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom