TV Movie - Clickfinder (1 Viewer)

everything about the TV Movie - Clickfinder plugin
Not a big Deal.
Not a big Deal.
Hi it seems TM-Movie is changing currently some things in their structure. I have seen the problem a couple of day before, but had...
Replies
Views
First of all, i havent changed anything on my system. The import from clickfinder has worked for the last week very well. As of today i do not have any EPG Data available in Mediamortal. The Clickfinder-App has fresh data, but it seems that the import into Mediaportal does not work correct. The Import runs very fast (the days before...
First of all, i havent changed anything on my system. The import from clickfinder has worked for the last week very well. As of...
First of all, i havent changed anything on my system. The import from clickfinder has worked for the last week very well. As of...
Replies
Views
Hi! Yes, the channels were mapped. In the meantime I unchecked my TV movie EPG import channels again in the DVB EPG section, and unchecked "Store data only for selected channels" in the TV Epg grabber tab. The current settings seem to work fine. Do you have "Store data only for selected channels" checked or unchecked? Do the...
Hi! Yes, the channels were mapped. In the meantime I unchecked my TV movie EPG import channels again in the DVB EPG section, and...
Hi! I want to use TV Epg grabber only for the channels ARD and ZDF, because in the short description the clickfinder shows if a...
Replies
Views
Hey, i tried so witch some on/off some of the additional infos to Display in the settings menue of clickfinder. After i finished this, clickfinder doesn't work anymore and i can't open the config menu anymore. A error was written in the error.log, "a value is out of range". What can i do, to get clickfinder to work again? i...
Hey, i tried so witch some on/off some of the additional infos to Display in the settings menue of clickfinder. After i finished...
Hey, i tried so witch some on/off some of the additional infos to Display in the settings menue of clickfinder. After i finished...
Replies
Views
thanks, i have discovered that tool too. i've installed it, but not yet tested the program Joe
thanks, i have discovered that tool too. i've installed it, but not yet tested the program Joe
Hi, would it be possible to implement an import / export function for the channel assignments. Every time i start a new Database...
Replies
Views
Hi Is it possible to run the update via command line? This command appears to update the Clickfinder database: "C:\Programme\TV Movie\TV Movie ClickFinder\tvupdate.exe" /hidden But can I then run the EPG update part from command line as well? Cheers
Hi Is it possible to run the update via command line? This command appears to update the Clickfinder database...
Hi Is it possible to run the update via command line? This command appears to update the Clickfinder database...
Replies
Views
Hm.. Unfortunately mPod didn't leave a comment why he did the check for that favorite status... Possibilities: 1. You build your own version changing that statement to your needs 2. You play around with the clickfinder app regarding the favorite setting of stations If you get the slightest idea why the status is checked please...
Hm.. Unfortunately mPod didn't leave a comment why he did the check for that favorite status... Possibilities: 1. You build...
I recognized that the actual clickfinder software offers almost all channels available in Germany, (152 channels), but the plugin...
Replies
Views
AW: [request] schedule import time +1, i don't like the available settings either.
AW: [request] schedule import time +1, i don't like the available settings either.
Hello, it would be great to see a customizable import time inside the clickfinder plugin like in the WebEPG grabber of...
Replies
Views
Hi, in general my clickfinder based epg works fine, but I got one issue: As I use both dvb-c and dvb-s, I often got the same channels on both cards. I tried to map both channels to the appropriate clickfinder entry, but the EPG always works only for one of both channels. Mapping the channels is somewhat difficult, as the plugin uses...
Hi, in general my clickfinder based epg works fine, but I got one issue: As I use both dvb-c and dvb-s, I often got the same...
Hi, in general my clickfinder based epg works fine, but I got one issue: As I use both dvb-c and dvb-s, I often got the same...
Replies
Views
Did you find a reason for this?
Did you find a reason for this?
Hi, I got clickfinder to work, but it will not import data if the month changes. i.e. on the 25th of July I import and get...
Replies
Views
Sorry no, i am using at the moment the external version by converting with a batch run. I found now this thread maybe this one is usefull: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/clickfinder_unter_vista_so_funktioniert_s-t18682.html BR Andreas
Sorry no, i am using at the moment the external version by converting with a batch run. I found now this thread maybe this one is...
Hello all ! I am using Mediaportal 0.2.3.0 (was the same with 0.2.2.0) with an actual SVN, when i turn on the Click Finder...
Replies
Views
The search is fixed now and allows searching in the description as well.
The search is fixed now and allows searching in the description as well.
Hi all, I use the EPG hith the TV Movie Abo. The EPG by the Timeline ist fine. But if i want to search for a film or...
Replies
Views
Please try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/clickfinder_unter_vista_so_funktioniert_s-t18682.html
Please try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/clickfinder_unter_vista_so_funktioniert_s-t18682.html
Hi, I'm using TVServer3 with Mediaportal 0.2.3.0 (SVN Build 15008) in a single seat configuration (TV-Server an Client Plugin...
Replies
Views
got it all working again now...i forgot to map a couple of channels in the plugin, so it was still showing the old(corrupt) data. THX again for your help!
got it all working again now...i forgot to map a couple of channels in the plugin, so it was still showing the old(corrupt) data...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue2 wide Windows Version: xpMCE CPU Type: intel core2duo HDD: 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
Can't add channel in MP-Clickfinder Any news about this subject? In my case I do see the channels in clickfinder, but not in the MP mapping tool. How can I add them?
Can't add channel in MP-Clickfinder Any news about this subject? In my case I do see the channels in clickfinder, but not in...
Hi, maybe someone did this already? I am trying to get the channel "Comedy Central", which is already listed on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista / Update DE
Sorry..just read about clearing the epg database..now it works, please delete this hread
Sorry..just read about clearing the epg database..now it works, please delete this hread
Hi, and first thx for the plugin! I updated to vista and now the epg data wont be updated in mediapotal. I set the rights for...
Replies
Views
wbdigi Engage your brain before your mouth. You are responsible for your own words & any harm they may cause
wbdigi Engage your brain before your mouth. You are responsible for your own words & any harm they may cause
Hi! I have a big problem with the clickfinder plugin: I only get the new data shown in MP-Guide, when removing all data in...
Replies
Views
Ok, that fixed the problem ... thx for helping me out ;) regards _Hensley_
Ok, that fixed the problem ... thx for helping me out ;) regards _Hensley_
Hi mPod Can you let me know if Clickfinder currently works the new TVserver? I have seen that you can enable 5.2 beta support...
Replies
Views
hi, :thx: to Osnabrück from Bavaria I'll give it a try tonight! Gruss Arno
hi, :thx: to Osnabrück from Bavaria I'll give it a try tonight! Gruss Arno
Hallo mpod, first i like thanks very very much for such a feature. I saw the changelog in the office today morning and now i...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom