TV-Server (22 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
MP1 MP2 TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers) DE
Try asking Pablik in this thread I know he got it working for MP x86. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/page-96#post-1298193
Try asking Pablik in this thread I know he got it working for MP x86...
TvWishList Version 1.4.5.0 released on 03.Feb.2016 •Never again miss your favourite movie when it is showing up on TV. •Create a...
Replies
Views
I use this hardware with my Dell XPS 420 HTPC to solve a different problem. The Dell has defective motherboard BIOS, with the result that one of the tuner cards disappears from "Device Manager" on wake from sleep. But both tuner cards are present and work correctly on wake from hibernation. The problem with hibernation is that the...
I use this hardware with my Dell XPS 420 HTPC to solve a different problem. The Dell has defective motherboard BIOS, with the...
Download Version 1.4.0.1 This is the stable version of PowerScheduler++ designed for MediaPortal 1.4. There are legacy versions...
Replies
Views
RTSP vs TS file for live TV... I have two server/client machines (different households) with non-Argus FTR. Both machines occasionally have trouble viewing live TV, displaying the error "unable to play stream xx". There are a couple of fixes for this problem, one being to change the RTSP Server address from Auto to the static IP...
RTSP vs TS file for live TV... I have two server/client machines (different households) with non-Argus FTR. Both machines...
Drumroll... TV Scheduler is dead, long live... I will not overload the forum here with posting screenshots or listing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PowerScheduler++ test versions (1 Viewer) DE
EDIT: Never mind, posted in the other thread.
EDIT: Never mind, posted in the other thread.
The stable versions of PS++ (beginning from 1.2.3.1) are compatible with MP 1.3 now, so there is no more need for a special MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
This feature is a part of MediaPortal 1.1.0, and nolonger a community plugin. This thread is now closed to avoid further confusion among the community If there are bugs, then please use the RC1 Bugreport forums to report the issues. If you have patches which fix an issue, please use the submit patches forums. :thx:
This feature is a part of MediaPortal 1.1.0, and nolonger a community plugin. This thread is now closed to avoid further confusion...
::NOTE:: !!! This plugin is now a part of MediaPortal !!! --- download MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA As I promised, I tried to develop...
Replies
Views
I realize that this is an old plugin, but I'm still looking for a way to integrate an m3u playlist with hls streams directly into MediaPortal alongside my regular DVB tv channels. Is that what this plugin was supposed to do?
I realize that this is an old plugin, but I'm still looking for a way to integrate an m3u playlist with hls streams directly into...
Last Update: 16-01-11 StreamTv 2 Main Features: HTTP Based streaming of Live Tv. HTTP Based Transcoding of Live Tv. HTTP...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake I made - only one TV instance per client on AVM's DVB-C repeater. Still, I hope either Hauppauge reworks their driver once they're aware Windows 11 causes trouble (again a new Windows which causes...
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake...
AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper This is a new plugin for the current "TV Engine 3", which is the version of...
Replies
Views
I'm hopefully going to be able to do some testing soon
I'm hopefully going to be able to do some testing soon
Hi, when you are watching the Tv and you decide to record the current program you will lose the 1st part of the program because...
Replies
Views
That I don't know unfortunately...
That I don't know unfortunately...
Current Version: 1.3 - 08 Oct 2013 Downloads: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vodserver/files/? Full documentation...
Replies
Views
You can decompile your app with dot.peek to get the uncommented sources back. It's free. https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
You can decompile your app with dot.peek to get the uncommented sources back. It's free. https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
Dead
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a linux version of this program? :)
Is it possible to make a linux version of this program? :)
MP-TvViewer is a lightweight tv player for the MediaPortal TV server that allows you to watch tv on your laptop or PC when you...
Replies
Views
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
HI Guys Just wondering if there is support or maybe in the future for a Tv Tuner USB that has FM and DAB+ radio. MP ssees it as...
Replies
Views
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and also future versions of MP at least until the release of the new TV Engine 3.5. MP's Compatibility Manager should indicate if any unexpected compatibility issues occur. As I use it myself, though with an...
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and...
What is EPG Cleaner? EPG Cleaner is a TV-Server plugin, which allows DVB EPG data to be cleaned or filtered as it is loaded into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV reWriter DE
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
Dead
Replies
Views
NickName, I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling Emailscheduler. Although i am included in Assemblyinfo.cs [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.DB")] [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.Scheduler")] [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.1.6.27652", "1.1.6.27652")] I am...
NickName, I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling...
EmailScheduler V1.0.6.0 released on 17.Apr.2010 Important: I have stopped the development of this plugin, as I am no more using...
Replies
Views
This is the link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624/en-us?fr=1 :)
This is the link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624/en-us?fr=1 :)
I was just installing MediaPortal TV Server 1.2.2 in Windows 8 and here is the message I have when I want to launch the service ...
Replies
Views
Update: Finally got this thing running smooth again. I found out that Comcast had changed over the Mpeg4 format, so I'm guessing more info to stream. I rescanned in both HDHR software and MP, from here things started to flow a little better, but still some pausing. Next and I think the best thing I did was to change to Cat6 cables. I...
Update: Finally got this thing running smooth again. I found out that Comcast had changed over the Mpeg4 format, so I'm guessing...
I recently ran into channels losing the PMT at random, so I decided to reload. In my previous install I had 2 HDHomeRun Primes and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Engine 3 Plugins DE
Well, that WCF server works just fine already and named pipes are quite rudimentary :)
Well, that WCF server works just fine already and named pipes are quite rudimentary :)
What does it take to implement and distribute a TVE3 plugin? Do we have a plug-in template somewhere I could use as a starting...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get edl fikles recognized and used? I have thousands of recordings with edl files and would really rather not have to re-analyze unless I have to.
Is there any way to get edl fikles recognized and used? I have thousands of recordings with edl files and would really rather not...
To have comskip working: Single-seat setup: FIRST OFF: Follow the instructions in the wiki. Version 1.0.2 and up: Done. If you...
Replies
Views
Thank you for investigating the problem! I don't know why PS++ fails unmuting, but nircmd.exe succeeds - but only with a delay of at least 4 seconds. I suppose nircmd.exe takes the default audio device as well... I've looked for a new graphics card driver, but my one is the newest AMD offers :-/ Ravenpride
Thank you for investigating the problem! I don't know why PS++ fails unmuting, but nircmd.exe succeeds - but only with a delay of...
Hello, I'm running Mediaportal in a singleseat configuration and everything regarding suspend/resume works, but the away mode...
Replies
Views
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
First I developed a patch for Powerscheduler which should avoid that the Server goes into Standby when Clients (not only MePo) are...
Replies
Views
It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found on: http://openpli.org/docs/topic/channel-settings/henksat-settings/ This program let you import those files easily into the MP TV DB.
It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found...
A few weeks ago a colleague told me about some features of the Dreambox. One of these features was the ability to import...
Replies
Views
ich habe windows8.1 neu instelliert und die Gelegenheit genutzt auch MP auf die Version 1.7.0 zu bringen. Nachdem ich Clickfinder installiert habe, wollte ich TV Movie EPG Import++ konfigurieren. Nun kann ich 'Clickfinder installed locally' nicht anklicken. Ich habe das in C:\TV Movie\TV Movie ClickFinder installiert. Was kann ich tun?
ich habe windows8.1 neu instelliert und die Gelegenheit genutzt auch MP auf die Version 1.7.0 zu bringen. Nachdem ich Clickfinder...
Hi, Download Source Code this is the english Forum Threat for the Tv Server plugin Tv Movie EPG Import++. German Threat...
Replies
Views
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV (BeyondTV - Snapstream - out of support other than the fanastic forums) has the option to only record NEW episodes. This is flagged by the EPG data and not whether the episode is in the DB. The EPG data has a...
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV...
I do a lot of recording from tv, mediaportal is by far the best out there for media centers. I would like to see MP have a...
Replies
Views
Yes I'd like to hear more particularly with your xmltv config Please post a detailed guide!
Yes I'd like to hear more particularly with your xmltv config Please post a detailed guide!
More info here: http://atlas.metabroadcast.com/ This is the company that are now managing the RadioTimes xmltv data feed, which...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 GMPS Scheduler DE
AW: GMPS Scheduler timer2.dat is a component of imon software. maybe you need to enable the timer in imon manager, but this should be done automatically by gmps. please check the edited link in the post above for the standard path.
AW: GMPS Scheduler timer2.dat is a component of imon software. maybe you need to enable the timer in imon manager, but this should...
Hello, the GMPS Scheduler is now available as OpenSource: http://gmps.sourceforge.net and there is GMPS Forum available here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVBScanUtilPlugin DE
Not yet. I can't start scan now so I need to debug a little more. But schedule settings are done. Maybe I broke smth after adding it. Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
Not yet. I can't start scan now so I need to debug a little more. But schedule settings are done. Maybe I broke smth after adding...
Hi, I created a DVBT/C plugin for automatic channel scans. It based on SetupTV but works without GUI of course. It is very-very...
Replies
Views
After a couple of regenerations of tvguide and restarts, it works! Thanks for your hard work. You hung in there with a guy who was sick and tired of something, whatever that was. As an aside, I do high end, industrial contract work and have had the phone call in the middle of the night with a plant manager just eating my tail. Most...
After a couple of regenerations of tvguide and restarts, it works! Thanks for your hard work. You hung in there with a guy who was...
WMC channel guide messed up, so I figured rather than mess with fixing it, I'll just jump ship to a recommended open source media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Web Radio Importer (1 Viewer) DE
Hello to all, updates are planned for this pluh-in or has been abandoned? Marco.
Hello to all, updates are planned for this pluh-in or has been abandoned? Marco.
MediaPortal TV Server supports web streams as channels, this plugin presents a list of available Radio channels which are streamed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom