TV-Server (12 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
First I developed a patch for Powerscheduler which should avoid that the Server goes into Standby when Clients (not only MePo) are...
Replies
Views
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
HI Guys Just wondering if there is support or maybe in the future for a Tv Tuner USB that has FM and DAB+ radio. MP ssees it as...
Replies
Views
Guys, I really like this request! Perhaps a BDA driver solution is too much work. How about a simple Media Center Plugin? You can still get a clean interface in Media Center using this- Media Center Studio All we need is a standalone TV Client exe that resembles the Media Center theme. This should be a reasonable hack...
Guys, I really like this request! Perhaps a BDA driver solution is too much work. How about a simple Media Center Plugin...
I would love to recieve the TV-streams from my TV-server on any type of MediaCenter frontend. My problem is that my wife doesn't...
Replies
Views
I don't get such an option, all that happens here is that it marks it for recording.
I don't get such an option, all that happens here is that it marks it for recording.
Hi, my reciver have a reminder function for programs. so i can set a flag like record flag at the program and at start he jump...
Replies
Views
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio channels is a pain to get it done right, the DVBC files in TvServer are out of date most of the time or not present at all for the region someone lives. I have the skills to make a DVBC file myself (also...
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio...
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio...
Replies
Views
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and also future versions of MP at least until the release of the new TV Engine 3.5. MP's Compatibility Manager should indicate if any unexpected compatibility issues occur. As I use it myself, though with an...
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and...
What is EPG Cleaner? EPG Cleaner is a TV-Server plugin, which allows DVB EPG data to be cleaned or filtered as it is loaded into...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is this plugin still in development? This would be awesome with my mixed environment of MP and PS3's.... :thx:
Hi All, Is this plugin still in development? This would be awesome with my mixed environment of MP and PS3's.... :thx:
Hi folks, I just on my way to buying more UPNP harware, so maybe its a good time to release a preview for those who are...
Replies
Views
Here is a small plugin, which I created for my own HTPC. It's the result of an idea which I had yesterday ;) warning: changing process priorities can cause crashes, slow down your system and maybe other bad things. this is an experimental plugin, use it at your own risk... What it is intended for? It modifies the Process Priority...
Here is a small plugin, which I created for my own HTPC. It's the result of an idea which I had yesterday ;) warning: changing...
Here is a small plugin, which I created for my own HTPC. It's the result of an idea which I had yesterday ;) warning: changing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 zap2it new website DE
zap2xml is designed to be run from the command line, so double-clicking isn't going to work. If you want guide setup with a visual interface (AKA a "GUI") try mc2xml or SchedulesDirect.
zap2xml is designed to be run from the command line, so double-clicking isn't going to work. If you want guide setup with a visual...
Anyone else out there using zap2it to download & create a tvguide.xml file & having problems with zap2it's new downloaded data...
Replies
Views
While we're on the subject of oversight in the code, I also noticed that the switch statement in TVEngine.XMLTVImport.Import() is parsing the <previously-shown> tag in the <programme> block, but not doing anything with it. Also, could the option be added to concatenate multiple <category> tags instead of just parsing the first and...
While we're on the subject of oversight in the code, I also noticed that the switch statement in TVEngine.XMLTVImport.Import() is...
I would like support for parsing the <new /> tag in <programme> blocks in XmlTV EPG data in order to set the original air date...
Replies
Views
I recently switched to MP2 after years with MP1 following a windows reinstall. I've set up XMLTV as before, using the Digiguide data as a source and xmltv gui. Mostly it's fine but a couple of channels, notably Dave, don't show full length programs, just minute long slices at the start and then blank for the rst of the show. Any...
I recently switched to MP2 after years with MP1 following a windows reinstall. I've set up XMLTV as before, using the Digiguide...
I recently switched to MP2 after years with MP1 following a windows reinstall. I've set up XMLTV as before, using the Digiguide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV reWriter DE
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
Dead
Replies
Views
Hello again Ehab I confirm that you can't use TV Server to receive shoofeetv. MediaPortal's OnlineVideos plugin may be your only option: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/onlinevideos As above: there is nothing you can do to get shoofeetv with TV Server. Regards, mm
Hello again Ehab I confirm that you can't use TV Server to receive shoofeetv. MediaPortal's OnlineVideos plugin may be your only...
Total channels imported: 0 Total programs imported: 0 Import status: tvguide.xml:No xmltv file found; i followed all the steps in...
Replies
Views
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to work. HOWEVER, on several machines loading the schedule, whether it comes from xmltv.com or SchedulesDirect, the times in the tv guide are off by 6 hours, not incidentally the offset for my timezone, CST...
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to...
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to...
Replies
Views
Sorry badly phrased. The file I sent which is the XMLTV file, & yes next time I will zip it up, I think I changed its name to tvguide. I think I did this during my very first install of MP 1.6 or so. So my question was has changing the file name resulted in the error code "tvguide.xml:invalid XML file.Data at the root level is...
Sorry badly phrased. The file I sent which is the XMLTV file, & yes next time I will zip it up, I think I changed its name to...
Hello Chaps, I am a happy user of Mediaportal 2 & have been using media portal for over a year. But for the life of me I cannot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XmlTv import fails DE
Thanks for your interest. I wanted to import manually whenever I needed (and only then, since I only use MediaPortal intermittently). The XmlTv plug-in updated EPG data fine, so long as the present data was not expired. If I let it go longer than the 14 days or so (as you specify above), then the new would import fail. If it would...
Thanks for your interest. I wanted to import manually whenever I needed (and only then, since I only use MediaPortal...
Pretty new MediaPortal (1.6.0) user here. This must be something simple, but I’m completely baffled: Upon set-up import of EPG...
Replies
Views
ok thanks i dont think il waste any time with that then, ill just stick to RT :)
ok thanks i dont think il waste any time with that then, ill just stick to RT :)
Hello everyone, I thought i would post a topic to discuss the pros & cons of using Radio Times or Digiguide epg data via the...
Replies
Views
I am using mc2xml as my schedule guide and it has fields that are not being imported into the programs table. The "new" and "previously aired" tags do not have fields in the program table. I looked at the xmltv project and these tags are supported, so can I add these fields manually or will the xmltv plugin code also needs to be...
I am using mc2xml as my schedule guide and it has fields that are not being imported into the programs table. The "new" and...
I am using mc2xml as my schedule guide and it has fields that are not being imported into the programs table. The "new" and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the same problem I cannot get my TV Guide with correct times. I have tried everything, I have ticked and set the compensation to 0, as well as manually trying to set the compensation. How did you reset this and clear the DB. I stuck at the moment
Hi I have the same problem I cannot get my TV Guide with correct times. I have tried everything, I have ticked and set the...
Has anyone noticed the add time offset option is ignored in the 1.3 RC. Not sure if it is a bug or just my setup. All my XMLTV...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I will try it when I get home :)
Thank you, I will try it when I get home :)
Hi, I currently have a subscription to ICE TV, the problem I'm having is in Australia there are now a few commerical channesl...
Replies
Views
For information the source path correspond at the directory where all files are saved from script
For information the source path correspond at the directory where all files are saved from script
Hello, i do, today an small script based on msdos for download EPG data from internet. Download_EPG.bat REM Multi source...
Replies
Views
I did not... thanks! Schedules Direct has the episode numbers and names, but I'm not convinced the xmltv plugin is importing them fully. The only web grabber we have for the US is www.imdb.com that I've found, and while the website is good, the TV listings are less so and include only minimal info. :( But, let me download the dev...
I did not... thanks! Schedules Direct has the episode numbers and names, but I'm not convinced the xmltv plugin is importing them...
Hello all... I'm trying to enhance some MP2 skins to display some additional information in the TVGuide, and one piece I'd like...
Replies
Views
I can successfully import xmltv into the epg, but how do I format the epg that displays in MP? Specifically, I want to be able to include the star-rating in the display epg. Is there a file I need to edit or something? Another plugin? Any help much appreciated.
I can successfully import xmltv into the epg, but how do I format the epg that displays in MP? Specifically, I want to be able to...
I can successfully import xmltv into the epg, but how do I format the epg that displays in MP? Specifically, I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Apologies for the delay in replying - I was waiting to get my second USB tuner before undergoing this. Many thanks for the step-by-step instructions. I have followed them and I think I have it sorted out. Thanks again.
Apologies for the delay in replying - I was waiting to get my second USB tuner before undergoing this. Many thanks for the...
I read somewhere that the RT feed which Atlas provide is going at the end of Jan 15, this may or may not be true. Seeing as the RT...
Replies
Views
That is weird. I checked again and like you said it is now scrolling through time ok.
That is weird. I checked again and like you said it is now scrolling through time ok.
I have just started using MediaPortal in earnest and am using XML guide for the channels for OTA up here in Canada. I have a Win7...
Replies
Views
Try to the new PowerScheduler plugin with Ping Monitor. The ping monitor can prevent to sleep to tv server if a device is available.
Try to the new PowerScheduler plugin with Ping Monitor. The ping monitor can prevent to sleep to tv server if a device is available.
Hi Have setup a 1.7pre tv-server and also setup a openelec client with Mediaportal pvr client. Plughin installed and setup on...
Replies
Views
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an additional Digital Devices Max M4, which is a multituner card. From the CineS2 I was used that the satellite signal strength is always 100%. Even if the signal is so weak that I have dropouts (due to bad weather)...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Replies
Views
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It matches channels automatically. Problem: Currently it writes EPG data to an xml-file that is imported to the MP-Tvserver database with XmlTv. I would rather have my program write / update / maintain the...
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It...
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It...
Replies
Views
Okey it wasent more advanced then that :) Worked yay thanks!
Okey it wasent more advanced then that :) Worked yay thanks!
How do i uninstall worldweather plugin?? Ive installed both worldweather and worldweather lite, but neither will open for...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide data. I have been using for quite sometime MC2XML in Microsoft Legacy mode and I was able to get my surrounding TV stations without a problem. Once the Guide data dried up I switched back to the Zap2xml...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom