TV-Server (13 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
This feature is a part of MediaPortal 1.1.0, and nolonger a community plugin. This thread is now closed to avoid further confusion among the community If there are bugs, then please use the RC1 Bugreport forums to report the issues. If you have patches which fix an issue, please use the submit patches forums. :thx:
This feature is a part of MediaPortal 1.1.0, and nolonger a community plugin. This thread is now closed to avoid further confusion...
::NOTE:: !!! This plugin is now a part of MediaPortal !!! --- download MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA As I promised, I tried to develop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (1 Viewer) DE
Try asking Pablik in this thread I know he got it working for MP x86. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/page-96#post-1298193
Try asking Pablik in this thread I know he got it working for MP x86...
TvWishList Version 1.4.5.0 released on 03.Feb.2016 •Never again miss your favourite movie when it is showing up on TV. •Create a...
Replies
Views
RTSP vs TS file for live TV... I have two server/client machines (different households) with non-Argus FTR. Both machines occasionally have trouble viewing live TV, displaying the error "unable to play stream xx". There are a couple of fixes for this problem, one being to change the RTSP Server address from Auto to the static IP...
RTSP vs TS file for live TV... I have two server/client machines (different households) with non-Argus FTR. Both machines...
Drumroll... TV Scheduler is dead, long live... I will not overload the forum here with posting screenshots or listing...
Replies
Views
I use this hardware with my Dell XPS 420 HTPC to solve a different problem. The Dell has defective motherboard BIOS, with the result that one of the tuner cards disappears from "Device Manager" on wake from sleep. But both tuner cards are present and work correctly on wake from hibernation. The problem with hibernation is that the...
I use this hardware with my Dell XPS 420 HTPC to solve a different problem. The Dell has defective motherboard BIOS, with the...
Download Version 1.4.0.1 This is the stable version of PowerScheduler++ designed for MediaPortal 1.4. There are legacy versions...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Never mind, posted in the other thread.
EDIT: Never mind, posted in the other thread.
The stable versions of PS++ (beginning from 1.2.3.1) are compatible with MP 1.3 now, so there is no more need for a special MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
I realize that this is an old plugin, but I'm still looking for a way to integrate an m3u playlist with hls streams directly into MediaPortal alongside my regular DVB tv channels. Is that what this plugin was supposed to do?
I realize that this is an old plugin, but I'm still looking for a way to integrate an m3u playlist with hls streams directly into...
Last Update: 16-01-11 StreamTv 2 Main Features: HTTP Based streaming of Live Tv. HTTP Based Transcoding of Live Tv. HTTP...
Replies
Views
That I don't know unfortunately...
That I don't know unfortunately...
Current Version: 1.3 - 08 Oct 2013 Downloads: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vodserver/files/? Full documentation...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake I made - only one TV instance per client on AVM's DVB-C repeater. Still, I hope either Hauppauge reworks their driver once they're aware Windows 11 causes trouble (again a new Windows which causes...
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake...
AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper This is a new plugin for the current "TV Engine 3", which is the version of...
Replies
Views
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
HI Guys Just wondering if there is support or maybe in the future for a Tv Tuner USB that has FM and DAB+ radio. MP ssees it as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server and Windows 8 (1 Viewer) DE
This is the link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624/en-us?fr=1 :)
This is the link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624/en-us?fr=1 :)
I was just installing MediaPortal TV Server 1.2.2 in Windows 8 and here is the message I have when I want to launch the service ...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a linux version of this program? :)
Is it possible to make a linux version of this program? :)
MP-TvViewer is a lightweight tv player for the MediaPortal TV server that allows you to watch tv on your laptop or PC when you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV reWriter DE
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
Dead
Replies
Views
You can decompile your app with dot.peek to get the uncommented sources back. It's free. https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
You can decompile your app with dot.peek to get the uncommented sources back. It's free. https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
Dead
Replies
Views
I'm hopefully going to be able to do some testing soon
I'm hopefully going to be able to do some testing soon
Hi, when you are watching the Tv and you decide to record the current program you will lose the 1st part of the program because...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get edl fikles recognized and used? I have thousands of recordings with edl files and would really rather not have to re-analyze unless I have to.
Is there any way to get edl fikles recognized and used? I have thousands of recordings with edl files and would really rather not...
To have comskip working: Single-seat setup: FIRST OFF: Follow the instructions in the wiki. Version 1.0.2 and up: Done. If you...
Replies
Views
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and also future versions of MP at least until the release of the new TV Engine 3.5. MP's Compatibility Manager should indicate if any unexpected compatibility issues occur. As I use it myself, though with an...
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and...
What is EPG Cleaner? EPG Cleaner is a TV-Server plugin, which allows DVB EPG data to be cleaned or filtered as it is loaded into...
Replies
Views
It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found on: http://openpli.org/docs/topic/channel-settings/henksat-settings/ This program let you import those files easily into the MP TV DB.
It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found...
A few weeks ago a colleague told me about some features of the Dreambox. One of these features was the ability to import...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Web Radio Importer DE
Hello to all, updates are planned for this pluh-in or has been abandoned? Marco.
Hello to all, updates are planned for this pluh-in or has been abandoned? Marco.
MediaPortal TV Server supports web streams as channels, this plugin presents a list of available Radio channels which are streamed...
Replies
Views
ich habe windows8.1 neu instelliert und die Gelegenheit genutzt auch MP auf die Version 1.7.0 zu bringen. Nachdem ich Clickfinder installiert habe, wollte ich TV Movie EPG Import++ konfigurieren. Nun kann ich 'Clickfinder installed locally' nicht anklicken. Ich habe das in C:\TV Movie\TV Movie ClickFinder installiert. Was kann ich tun?
ich habe windows8.1 neu instelliert und die Gelegenheit genutzt auch MP auf die Version 1.7.0 zu bringen. Nachdem ich Clickfinder...
Hi, Download Source Code this is the english Forum Threat for the Tv Server plugin Tv Movie EPG Import++. German Threat...
Replies
Views
NickName, I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling Emailscheduler. Although i am included in Assemblyinfo.cs [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.DB")] [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.Scheduler")] [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.1.6.27652", "1.1.6.27652")] I am...
NickName, I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling...
EmailScheduler V1.0.6.0 released on 17.Apr.2010 Important: I have stopped the development of this plugin, as I am no more using...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is this plugin still in development? This would be awesome with my mixed environment of MP and PS3's.... :thx:
Hi All, Is this plugin still in development? This would be awesome with my mixed environment of MP and PS3's.... :thx:
Hi folks, I just on my way to buying more UPNP harware, so maybe its a good time to release a preview for those who are...
Replies
Views
bump
bump
By popular request (Well, just Cheezey, but I bow to his infinite wisdom), I am posting a new thread. There is so much going...
Replies
Views
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
First I developed a patch for Powerscheduler which should avoid that the Server goes into Standby when Clients (not only MePo) are...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome :) If the streams are MPEG 2 Transport Streams (TS) then you could try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/merging-mediaportal-url-source-splitter-iptv-filter.121165/ Only some M3U formats/versions are supported. You might be lucky. No guarantees.
Hello and welcome :) If the streams are MPEG 2 Transport Streams (TS) then you could try this...
Hello there. I try to watch TV with MediaPortal 1. My Provider has given me a URL like this...
Replies
Views
Hi This looks interesting. Is this project still being developed? I have a channel list (attached) that I made with DreamEdit - would I be able to use this with this plugin? Thanks
Hi This looks interesting. Is this project still being developed? I have a channel list (attached) that I made with DreamEdit -...
Starting from the BlackBurn's idea of MPTVAdmin and from the "Import/Export section" of TV-Server Configuration sources, I tried to...
Replies
Views
Project X works fine for me every time from the command line. the audio track has the same name with .mp2 extension on mine. Sometimes there can be several audio streams in a ts and each one will get a different name but the main one seems to keep the same file name
Project X works fine for me every time from the command line. the audio track has the same name with .mp2 extension on mine...
First off, I am by no means a script genius, it took me ages to get this far and people with more knowledge than me will no doubt...
Replies
Views
Apologies for the delay in replying - I was waiting to get my second USB tuner before undergoing this. Many thanks for the step-by-step instructions. I have followed them and I think I have it sorted out. Thanks again.
Apologies for the delay in replying - I was waiting to get my second USB tuner before undergoing this. Many thanks for the...
I read somewhere that the RT feed which Atlas provide is going at the end of Jan 15, this may or may not be true. Seeing as the RT...
Replies
Views
Yes I'd like to hear more particularly with your xmltv config Please post a detailed guide!
Yes I'd like to hear more particularly with your xmltv config Please post a detailed guide!
More info here: http://atlas.metabroadcast.com/ This is the company that are now managing the RadioTimes xmltv data feed, which...
Replies
Views
ok thanks i dont think il waste any time with that then, ill just stick to RT :)
ok thanks i dont think il waste any time with that then, ill just stick to RT :)
Hello everyone, I thought i would post a topic to discuss the pros & cons of using Radio Times or Digiguide epg data via the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 GMPS Scheduler DE
AW: GMPS Scheduler timer2.dat is a component of imon software. maybe you need to enable the timer in imon manager, but this should be done automatically by gmps. please check the edited link in the post above for the standard path.
AW: GMPS Scheduler timer2.dat is a component of imon software. maybe you need to enable the timer in imon manager, but this should...
Hello, the GMPS Scheduler is now available as OpenSource: http://gmps.sourceforge.net and there is GMPS Forum available here...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom