TV-Server (14 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
MP1 MP2 zap2it new website DE
zap2xml is designed to be run from the command line, so double-clicking isn't going to work. If you want guide setup with a visual interface (AKA a "GUI") try mc2xml or SchedulesDirect.
zap2xml is designed to be run from the command line, so double-clicking isn't going to work. If you want guide setup with a visual...
Anyone else out there using zap2it to download & create a tvguide.xml file & having problems with zap2it's new downloaded data...
Replies
Views
Thanks @morpheus_xx, I'll have a play this weekend hopefully.
Thanks @morpheus_xx, I'll have a play this weekend hopefully.
Hi, I've only got the TV Server installed (MP2) and can't see anywhere to put the TV logos so they're picked up by the Kodi plugin...
Replies
Views
Never mind i just noticed in the WIKI that this plugin only works with XP. wish i had seen this yesterday when looking in there for config info.
Never mind i just noticed in the WIKI that this plugin only works with XP. wish i had seen this yesterday when looking in there for...
I'm trying to get the Server Blaster plugin working in MP TV Server. I have 2 USB TV cards 1- Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1975 that...
Replies
Views
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
Thank you, mm1352000 Now it's all clear sdf
HI Guys Just wondering if there is support or maybe in the future for a Tv Tuner USB that has FM and DAB+ radio. MP ssees it as...
Replies
Views
Users running OpenPli on STB can activate a plugin called Auto Bouquet Maker. This plugin can be configured to extract the channellist from the transport stream, just as a standard STB does. If this plugin only was available for Media Portal, then we could have an updated channellist every morning ;-)...
Users running OpenPli on STB can activate a plugin called Auto Bouquet Maker. This plugin can be configured to extract the...
Hello, How can I do a auto scan every 24hrs? virgin moving the freqencys on channels daily and it driving me nuts as my server is...
Replies
Views
Ok - this is fixed now. Somehow the uninstallation wasn't able to stop the TvService. I tried this manually without success. I got round it with a system restore to the time before the old card failed. Cheers Rich
Ok - this is fixed now. Somehow the uninstallation wasn't able to stop the TvService. I tried this manually without success. I got...
Hi, I'm on Media Portal 1.15 and my dual dvb-s2 tuner card failed (tbs 6982). I've replaced it with a tbs 6902, but now the Media...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome :) If the streams are MPEG 2 Transport Streams (TS) then you could try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/merging-mediaportal-url-source-splitter-iptv-filter.121165/ Only some M3U formats/versions are supported. You might be lucky. No guarantees.
Hello and welcome :) If the streams are MPEG 2 Transport Streams (TS) then you could try this...
Hello there. I try to watch TV with MediaPortal 1. My Provider has given me a URL like this...
Replies
Views
MPTvScheduler is a MediaPortal TV client for your Android phone or tablet. ;)
MPTvScheduler is a MediaPortal TV client for your Android phone or tablet. ;)
Hello, I wrote down a dream I have for MP2 in the MP-II Development progress thread over here. Now, there are some Windows 7...
Replies
Views
I have installed mp2 and did TV server set-up, scanned and am tuning channels, have subscription to scheduals direct and have it set up, but I cannot figure out how to install the plugin, best Ive been able to do so far is download the zip folder to my downloads folder, don't have a clue what to do after that, tried unzipping folder...
I have installed mp2 and did TV server set-up, scanned and am tuning channels, have subscription to scheduals direct and have it...
I have installed mp2 and did TV server set-up, scanned and am tuning channels, have subscription to scheduals direct and have it...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. I set up WebEPG with a couple of test channels - including FSN+ - on my TV Server, but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Guide data grabbed no problem: Therefore I think you've made some mistakes when configuring WebEPG. No, it's actually nothing like that. Ampersand (&) is a special character in XML, whereas...
Okay, thanks. I set up WebEPG with a couple of test channels - including FSN+ - on my TV Server, but I'm not able to reproduce the...
It seems that WebEPG has an issue with the "+" symbol and will not grab the channels from my imdb xml file. Any ideas on how to fix...
Replies
Views
Thank you, have done just that.
Thank you, have done just that.
Hi I have been running Mediaportal 1 for several years. I have been using xmltv plugin to import the icelandic EPG. Just...
Replies
Views
I gave up on this, and turned on DVB-EPG for these channels. First impressions are that the DVB-EPG data is much improved versus what I was getting from WebEPG - for German and Swiss channels, this was extremely basic. Should have gone back to KISS principles a lot sooner...
I gave up on this, and turned on DVB-EPG for these channels. First impressions are that the DVB-EPG data is much improved versus...
I've not used MediaPortal for a few weeks (months?), and when I turned it on recently, I noticed that although the TV guide is fine...
Replies
Views
Install VLC and try streaming to an external player.
Install VLC and try streaming to an external player.
Hello Experts, I have really tried to go through all the threads but I am just not able to solve the issue. I have a unique...
Replies
Views
Update: Finally got this thing running smooth again. I found out that Comcast had changed over the Mpeg4 format, so I'm guessing more info to stream. I rescanned in both HDHR software and MP, from here things started to flow a little better, but still some pausing. Next and I think the best thing I did was to change to Cat6 cables. I...
Update: Finally got this thing running smooth again. I found out that Comcast had changed over the Mpeg4 format, so I'm guessing...
I recently ran into channels losing the PMT at random, so I decided to reload. In my previous install I had 2 HDHomeRun Primes and...
Replies
Views
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV (BeyondTV - Snapstream - out of support other than the fanastic forums) has the option to only record NEW episodes. This is flagged by the EPG data and not whether the episode is in the DB. The EPG data has a...
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV...
I do a lot of recording from tv, mediaportal is by far the best out there for media centers. I would like to see MP have a...
Replies
Views
I will answer my own question: Firewall> Device Trust> Add> Name of device, IP address
I will answer my own question: Firewall> Device Trust> Add> Name of device, IP address
Anybody know what changes Norton needs for MP client to access the Tv Server? I turn it off and live TV streams work great. Thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tweaking DVB EPG DE
Update: EPG Cleaner plugin now has it's own thread and repository listing. Please direct further queries there. Thank you, hurley. Forum Thread: [Plugin] EPG Cleaner & Schedule Repair Repository: EPG Cleaner & Schedule Repair
Update: EPG Cleaner plugin now has it's own thread and repository listing. Please direct further queries there. Thank you, hurley...
I apologise if this has already been discussed. But.... Is there any way of creating a set of rules to override a poor quality...
Replies
Views
For information the source path correspond at the directory where all files are saved from script
For information the source path correspond at the directory where all files are saved from script
Hello, i do, today an small script based on msdos for download EPG data from internet. Download_EPG.bat REM Multi source...
Replies
Views
Hello Fred, In recent weeks I switched to the NEXT-PVR backend in place of the MediaPortal one. This was because after buying a new computer running Windows 8 I experienced some problems with mediaportal, such as occasionnal lengthy delays (30-45 seconds) before completing a channel switch, But if I remember correctly, I was able...
Hello Fred, In recent weeks I switched to the NEXT-PVR backend in place of the MediaPortal one. This was because after buying a...
Hello all, I am a newbie to Mediaportal. I installed TV-server 1.12.0.0. Then I was able to scan local ATSC channels on my Homerun...
Replies
Views
Of course. I thought about listings api implementation without supplying apikey to let potential users sign up themselves and accuire key personally. Bad way but.. :D
Of course. I thought about listings api implementation without supplying apikey to let potential users sign up themselves and...
Is there a list somewhere of all channel names and IDs from IMDB that I can use for the www_imdb_com.xml file in Media Portal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Engine 3 Plugins DE
Well, that WCF server works just fine already and named pipes are quite rudimentary :)
Well, that WCF server works just fine already and named pipes are quite rudimentary :)
What does it take to implement and distribute a TVE3 plugin? Do we have a plug-in template somewhere I could use as a starting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD Home run Prime DE
Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.
Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.
Does HD Home Run Prime work with Media Portal? Just discovered this site and program. I am looking for a replacement to Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 importing epg xmltv DE
Hi! since my former xmltv site closes down i tried a new one. http://combined.xmltv.se/sweden.xml cant download file through tv server config. Get download failed. Can download it manually though thorugh crhome and save it in xmltv file it works then. . any ideas?
Hi! since my former xmltv site closes down i tried a new one. http://combined.xmltv.se/sweden.xml cant download file through tv...
Hi! since my former xmltv site closes down i tried a new one. http://combined.xmltv.se/sweden.xml cant download file through tv...
Replies
Views
I can successfully import xmltv into the epg, but how do I format the epg that displays in MP? Specifically, I want to be able to include the star-rating in the display epg. Is there a file I need to edit or something? Another plugin? Any help much appreciated.
I can successfully import xmltv into the epg, but how do I format the epg that displays in MP? Specifically, I want to be able to...
I can successfully import xmltv into the epg, but how do I format the epg that displays in MP? Specifically, I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
While we're on the subject of oversight in the code, I also noticed that the switch statement in TVEngine.XMLTVImport.Import() is parsing the <previously-shown> tag in the <programme> block, but not doing anything with it. Also, could the option be added to concatenate multiple <category> tags instead of just parsing the first and...
While we're on the subject of oversight in the code, I also noticed that the switch statement in TVEngine.XMLTVImport.Import() is...
I would like support for parsing the <new /> tag in <programme> blocks in XmlTV EPG data in order to set the original air date...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Server down? DE
Hello and welcome :) Our downloads are hosted on SourceForge. The download seems to start fine, so the server is definitely not down. Maybe your internet connection is just not so good today? Have you tried a different mirror?
Hello and welcome :) Our downloads are hosted on SourceForge. The download seems to start fine, so the server is definitely not...
Been trying all day to get mediaportal tv server for kodi plugin, but the link to the download keeps timing out. Anybody know if...
Replies
Views
Is there no way to go back and correct channels that got mapped wrong?
Is there no way to go back and correct channels that got mapped wrong?
i've read and tried everything i can find on the forum to get the EPG data through the schedules direct plugin. i am using the...
Replies
Views
Hello The information in this post describes the current IPTV source filter capabilities/configuration: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-ip-mediaportal-iptv-source-filter.96726/ Hopefully the information under "Specifying network interface card" is what you need to know. :)
Hello The information in this post describes the current IPTV source filter capabilities/configuration...
Hi forum, I've have a NAS, it has two LAN cards, one for the internet and the another for IPTV. I've setup the TV-server and can...
Replies
Views
I did not... thanks! Schedules Direct has the episode numbers and names, but I'm not convinced the xmltv plugin is importing them fully. The only web grabber we have for the US is www.imdb.com that I've found, and while the website is good, the TV listings are less so and include only minimal info. :( But, let me download the dev...
I did not... thanks! Schedules Direct has the episode numbers and names, but I'm not convinced the xmltv plugin is importing them...
Hello all... I'm trying to enhance some MP2 skins to display some additional information in the TVGuide, and one piece I'd like...
Replies
Views
Ok, thank you very much for your help
Ok, thank you very much for your help
I am still configuring MP 1.5 with focus on TV and EPG. I use XMLTV to import the EPG from the Internet. I am not using the DVB EPG...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom